Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally (1358 Views)

See The Stadium That Will Host The Obidatti Campaign In Ibadan / Drone Photo Of Obidatti Rally In Lagos / The Jos 1-Million March For Obidatti Was Held In Three Different Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by NwaIdeato: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2022
And boy is this place overcrowded! like I no reason say I go meet this kind crowd oooo!!!! So many people around me are even speaking yoruba before some clowns will claim its an "Igbo crowd"...if I was tinubu, I'll be very worried, pictures to come later!!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Creditalerts: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2022
shocked tinubu grin grin

Tinubu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Chai, make una no give Tinubu hypertension o grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by YourMrBoo: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Following...

Press urchins neck weekend
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Brimstone77: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
And boy is this place overcrowded! like I no reason say I go meet this kind crowd oooo!!!! So many people around me are even speaking yoruba before some clowns will claim its an "Igbo crowd"...if I was tinubu, I'll be very worried, pictures to come later!!!

Pinshures or adont belivit!!!

I want to make some people urchins wail today!!

Post pictures asap!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Truthisunique2: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
make sure the pics are aerial view own not zoomed snapped of few people

1 Like

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by GardenOfGod(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Very good... Make you guys mobilize... Lagos and Nigeria as a whole must be liberated.
Heroin lord followers tried to truncate the massive movement... But God pass them
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by famouscargo4u: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:

A lot of Yoruba people are Obidients

1 Like

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by MrColdsweat: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
We must also vote Labour party for the Lagos State governorship election.
We must take Lagos from the crook for trying to impose himself on Nigerians.
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by frank14011991(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
as el-rufai talk you don follow night bus

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Efuaye(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
The secret Obidient are more than the open and loud ones!

I call them the Nicodemus Obidient!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Realdon1(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Chai.
One minute of silence for Tinubu and urchins that may not survive this day neck pressing.
OBIdients I don dey fear una.
Una too much.
How can this old man survive this?
Anyway na him cause am.
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Realdon1(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Efuaye:
The secret Obidient are more than the open and loud ones!

I call them the Nicodemus Obidient!

OBIdients dey like legion of ants.
They no dey ever finish.
They can bite.
They can occupy places within seconds.
I dey fear OBIdients walahi
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:
You traveled from your state to campaign in another state.
I thought the rallies was for the obidients in each state to show their numbers. If you're traveling interstate and rejoicing because of that, are you not giving yourselves false hope?
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Truthisunique2: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You traveled from your state to campaign in another state.
I thought the rallies was for the obidients in each state to show their numbers. If you're traveling interstate and rejoicing because of that, are you not giving yourselves false hope?
lol
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by SmartPolician: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2022
MrColdsweat:
We must also vote Labour party for the Lagos State governorship election.
We must take Lagos from the crook for trying to impose himself on Nigerians.

APC will win Lagos State.

If Peter Obi eventually wins, we will assess his performance.

His good performance will see other states embrace his party.

As it is today, Buhari cannot sell APC to Nigerians because he's a collosal failure.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2022
NwaIdeato:

!!
E kaabo. audio

Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Winnermindset(f): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Pictures please.
Re: I'm In Lagos Now For The Obidatti Rally by Tenses: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
E kaabo. audio

Neck pressing loading for you, Senior urchinson.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Goodluck Jonathan Backs Atiku/okowa Presidential Bid / Oluomo Will Be Your Next Governor, If You Are Too Big For Politics~ Dele / History Beckons: Posterity Will Judge Anyone That Fail To Vote For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.