Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) (13258 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / Independence Day Address By President Muhammadu Buhari / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by pokilo: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Okay
KingKO22:
Next year independence message to be red by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by liasmiram2567: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Who cares? People are busy being OBIdient

Which oele?
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by liasmiram2567: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Who cares? People are busy being OBIdient

Which People? How many are you? Just wait February is at the corner.
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by Emitrustgod(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
I can't regard any nigeria person as a humanbeing but worst than animal for animals more better than them.
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by Aguiyimba(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:
Next year independence message to be red by President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Hmmmmmmmm, dead body dey read message?
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by cybertruss(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fellow Nigerian please help me beg Mr. President to try pay off all the loans he borrowed and return the country economy at least to how it was in 2015 before he became the president. This is the least thing he can do for us as a country. We can manage from there.
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by Petie33: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Racoon:

Mr President you lied as usual. Even your wife is apologising to Nigerians on your behalf which is not acceptable because that was not what you were privileged to go and do.

Look at the problems: insecurity, poverty, corruption, cost of governance, debt, etc. Buhari is unlikely to leave any of these better than he met it in 2015. And because he lacks the zeal for big, nation-transforming ideas, he would also leave Nigeria’s deeply-flawed politico-governance structure more skewed, and Nigeria’s unity and stability more fragile.

Of course, Buhari’s acolytes won’t see things that way. In a country where myopic and vested interests override the national interest, and where mediocrity is tolerated and celebrated, Buhari’s supporters are praising him to high heaven!..."

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back
I will only pray for the both of us just say amen may God let the security of your life be the way pdp hands it to pmb and may God let the security of my life improved the way pmb leaves it to the next government (AMEN )
Re: 62nd Independence Day Address By President Buhari (Full Text) by Petie33: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
cybertruss:
Fellow Nigerian please help me beg Mr. President to try pay off all the loans he borrowed and return the country economy at least to how it was in 2015 before he became the president. This is the least thing he can do for us as a country. We can manage from there.
Another dead brain who forgot what his previous hero said (Nigeria will collapse by 2015) I still remember oooo pmb try best President so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars / Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.