Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Happy Independence - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Happy Independence (129 Views)

How We Celebrated Independence Day With Fried Plantains And Egg Sauce / Happy Independence Great Farmer's / Happy Independence Day, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence by PrinceAlaba(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
@ Crown Groups Limited, we wish all an Happy 62nd Independence...

Your Sure Plug for: Door to Door Delivery Services, Food Processing & Data Communications...

Call/WhatsApp: 08135511694

Re: Happy Independence by Kehngot70: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
PROBLEMS WITH BUSINESS PLAN.
ARE YOU HAVING CHALLENGES WITH BUSINESS PLAN?
LETS DISCUSS ABOUT IT
Re: Happy Independence by Kehngot70: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy indepence
Do You know that a bankable business plan is the life wire of your Agric business?
Do you know as a startups and agripreneurs your business map serve as your road map and compendium?

Do you know with your business plan you can mitigate the challenges facing your agribusiness.
Learn how to write a bankable business plan by your self instead of looking for consultant to write for you.
Let's all discuss and learn free on how to write business plan especially for our agricultural business as we mark the 62nd independent.
Happy independent once again
Re: Happy Independence by Kehngot70: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Happy indepence
Do You know that a bankable business plan is the life wire of your Agric business?
Do you know as a startups and agripreneurs your business map serve as your road map and compendium?

Do you know with your business plan you can mitigate the challenges facing your agribusiness.
Learn how to write a bankable business plan by your self instead of looking for consultant to write for you.
Let's all discuss and learn free on how to write business plan especially for our agricultural business as we mark the 62nd independent.
Happy independent once again

THE BUSINESS PLAN IS DIVIDED INTO FIVE MAIN PARTS.THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS:

MAIN PART OF BUSINESS PLAN

1.BUSINESS OVERVIEW.
11.MARKETING PLAN.The pruct or service you intend to sell.How unique is your product over other competitor
111.PRODUCTION PLAN.Location, raw materials,labour and equipment needed.

1V. MANAGEMENT.People that will manage the business.People to be employed and how be much to pay them.
V. FINANCE:Your budget,operational cost,sales turn over,gross profit and net profit
Re: Happy Independence by Kehngot70: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
To write a good business plan,it's important to know and understand the problem to be solved.
Remind yourself that there is no business that has no alternative,
The following questions need to be answered:

what specific uniqueness would I bring to operation to make me profitable?
whom do you want to offer your service or products ?Is it everybody that want my products or some set of people?
Can I deliver?Do I have what it takes
what are the opportunities available for us to explore in this situation that we are?
what are the preference s of my customers?
what does law say about the farm product to cultivate?
how do I register my business?
what are the associated risk?Can I handle it?
08032174065whatshapp kehngotfoods@gmail.com
Let's discuss business plan and learn free as we mark 62nd indepence.

(1) (Reply)

Benue Seedlings Call Or Whatapp +2347069670428 / Please Suggest Best Agro Chemical For Pest Control / Different Stages Of Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.