Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) (2891 Views)

Igbos Rally In New York Protesting And Calling For Biafra Referendum / Tinubu Is Handsome. Wow! (Pics) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) by BATified2023: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:
Dear Nigerians,
I know I have offended you and caused you wanton pains and sufferings. I have lied and cheated Nigerians that my conscience lash me every day. I have looted Lagos so much that I don't know what to do with the money. I want you to forgive me.
I ran away because I have seen Nigerians are bent on disgracing me in 2023. I can't stand the shame and embarrassment that will come with it. My party members have conspired against me. Obi's supporters are increasing every day and very intimidating. I won't come back until after 2023. I wish Obi success in the coming presidential election.
Yours sincerely
Bat
u igbos n your mischievous ways
Re: Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) by Sonyboom765: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Well you have the freedom to believe your own delusion.

jimyjames:

The Igbos in Lagos are more than the indigenous people of Lagos , Yorubas living in Lagos are migrants from the core Yoruba states , they are 50/50 with Igbos by population
Re: Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) by OsunOriginal: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
jimyjames:

The Igbos in Lagos are more than the indigenous people of Lagos , Yorubas living in Lagos are migrants from the core Yoruba states , they are 50/50 with Igbos by population

Since there is no livable place in the southeast, why won't all of you migrate to Lagos?
Re: Igbos Rally For Obi In Lagos - Wow! (pics) by jimyjames(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Since there is no livable place in the southeast, why won't all of you migrate to Lagos?
Is it against the laws of Nigeria for Igbos to move all out to Yoruba land? We paid for this one Nigeria with our blood we have the right to live anywhere we want in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign / Man Got Beaten Up At Fuel Station fOr Saying People Should Vote For APC (pics) / 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.