Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra (1455 Views)

Breaking!!! Photos Of APC One Million Match In Borno!! / Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2022
They are doing 1million, 2million and even 4million match for Peter Obi in different states and so far no matter how they deceive themselves, they know for sure non of their matches have ever boosted of 200k people.

That aside, they say charity starts from home. If they are doing all these matches in other states, is it not a shame that his home town have not been able to do match for him because of fear they will kill themselves.

Even if they do rally for him, we should expect 10 million match from his own home town if not I will take them as unserious.

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Love this so much very impressive

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Abdul05: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Those pictures are fakes....

Evening rally not morning rally check those pics

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Sleekcode: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
They are doing 1million, 2million and even 4million match for Peter Obi in different states and so far no matter how they deceive themselves, they know for sure non of their matches have ever boosted of 200k people.

That aside, they say charity starts from home. If they are doing all these matches in other states, is it not a shame that his home town have not been able to do match for him because of fear they will kill themselves.

Even if they do rally for him, we should expect 10 million match from his own home town if not I will take them as unserious.

Mr Zombie.
Everyone knows the main events always comes last.

I'll advice you before the south east rallies...

Goto the market and buy the Bucket for yourself and Geepee tank for your current ZombieWard

You'll really need it.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by cherishmichael: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2022
That's your business.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:

No sentiment, it's not about which or which pictures they try to choke us with. Check your own conscience if any of the matches so far has really reached 200k let alone saying it's 1 million or 2 million.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by achukwu23: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi don't even need to campaign in SE. SE is already in the kitty. It's 95% for Obi in SE.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by EricBloodAxe: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Olodo it's spelt "march" not "match". You go just rush to open thread meanwhile spellings na zero. Shame dey shame for u.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
achukwu23:
Obi don't even need to campaign in SE. SE is already in the kitty. It's 95% for Obi in SE.

Kickstart the rally let's see what happens. Maybe una main Lord in Finland will declear sit at home that day then we go see.

I still remember una ipob leaders don declear say no election in South East. Make I see if PO no go drop shishi make them calm down. Una just dey deceive una self because PO is so scared of his own region to even do a rally there. But he is going to peaceful states to seek support, is that not a shame.

Let him start from home let us see how much he is accepted in his own region .
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
EricBloodAxe:

Olodo it's spelt "march" not "match". You go just rush to open thread meanwhile spellings na zero. Shame dey shame for u.

See how you come dey more stupid without sense.

March is a month in the calendar.

Go your dictionary if you even get brain to read and find the meaning of match then compare.

You just come disgrace your generations

You are right.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by EricBloodAxe: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Go your dictionary if you even get brain to read and find the meaning of match then compare.

Mumu! Instead of taking correction or going to the dictionary to confirm, you want to disgrace your ancestors the more with your inherent agbado&cassava induced stupidity. The idiot even said "march" is a month in the calendar as if that's the only meaninggrin Urchins and foolishness no be here grin grin
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by OfficialAPCNig: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

It's official.

All Tilimbu supporters are illiterate

grin
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Arda1000(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Abdul the cow grin
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by hostlink: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Do not deceive yourself. Peter Obi will win 100% in Igbo land. Let him focus on other states. Come to Igbo land to carry out a survey to know the truth.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Bluntguy: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

See you! You can't even spell march correctly.
As OBIdients dey presss your neck na so you dey misfire with stupid spellings. Anyway, keep fighting for your mannequin agbado. You are sore losers.
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by DrAkpamudehe: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Fools.. is Anambra population up to 2million?
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Nigerianization(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

I understand your pain and frustrations. But were you in coma when Onitsha held their rally? Nnewi and Awka also held their. His people in Agulu equally held their own rally. If we call it one million man march and 500k or less attended, it is still more than the four people that were allegedly tweeting from their room.

Nobody does headcounts at rallies except those who mobilised people with 2k and must give account of the mobilisation fund given to them
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Abdu81: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

I have warned you, your heart will quench don't watch this rallies.

See what you should be doing right now

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Bontafa: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Another Saturday of crying

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Abdu81: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigerianization:

I understand your pain and frustrations. But were you in coma when Onitsha held their rally? Nnewi and Awka also held their. His people in Agulu equally held their own rally. If we call it one million man march and 500k or less attended, it is still more than the four people that were allegedly tweeting from their room.

Nobody does headcounts at rallies except those who mobilised people with 2k and must give account of the mobilisation fund given to them
Hahaha haha, finish the useless urchins.

Look at those brainless agbadorian urchins, rushing to collect 2k for tinubu rallies.

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Proudlyomonna: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Sleekcode:

Mr Zombie.
Everyone knows the main events always comes last.

I'll advice you before the south east rallies...

Goto the market and buy the Bucket for yourself and Geepee tank for your current ZombieWard

You'll really need it.

Suffocate the spirit of DisObidience comot from that nigga abeggi grin

Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by Abilistic(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
smiley

DaddyFabooluz:

https://www.nairaland.com/7314233/obidient-rally-agulu-po-hometown

https://www.nairaland.com/7304358/peter-obis-supporters-hold-rally
Re: 10 Million Match For Peter Obi In Anambra by KingFrank01: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Kickstart the rally let's see what happens. Maybe una main Lord in Finland will declear sit at home that day then we go see.

I still remember una ipob leaders don declear say no election in South East. Make I see if PO no go drop shishi make them calm down. Una just dey deceive una self because PO is so scared of his own region to even do a rally there. But he is going to peaceful states to seek support, is that not a shame.

Let him start from home let us see how much he is accepted in his own region .
Oga I Know you are paid to do this but just have it in mind that SE is going Peter obi's way.

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Over APC Office In Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Says IPOB Leader Not Free Yet, Must Answer For Jumping Bail / Their Market Too Hard To Sell, Popular Celebrity To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.