Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (38735 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies / Postponement: President Buhari Apologises To His Supporters And Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Badguy77(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
It is well
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Johnrake69: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lol... Vote wisely
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by CocoaOla: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hand over apologies
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by ComeToJesus: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Apologies accepted. Please leave already.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by nesita2: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

STOP making your big business look small. It's time your business become legalized and visible to the market world. Make your face show, make your shoe shine.
EDS, has got you covered, with cheapest amounts.
Our Services
1. Business Name Registration
2. Company Registration (LTD, UNLTD AND GUARANTEE)
3. Incorporated Trustee ( church, Mosque, Association, Club, NGOs etc,)
4. Tax Identification Number

Bonus
1. Get professional logos and designs for your business at cheapest rate (save 10%)
2. Free Listing and Verification of business on Google ( people will be able to see your business on Google for FREE)

CONTACT AND GO PRO NOW↘️090 42 8890 92

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by BluntCrazeMan: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Madam,,, this is coming too late..

Meanwhile, let your husband be the one to do that...
And then,, the finance minister too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by cliqtips: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
I won't tell you not to sell your votes but before you sell your votes... just add 8 years to your current age to know how old you would be by the time the person you vote for finishes his tenure.

I'm of this belief that this country is irredeemable.

why did I say so ? you may ask

I don't think any president can fix things even in 8 years.

I am not being pessimist here because even if the president has good intentions and ready to work. What about the senators, house of reps, law makers and all

I could remember Buhari's first tenure. APC said he couldn't work because the then Senate President was from the opposition party (PDP) , and that he was blocking the bills passed. Nigerians listened to their (APC) excuses and voted in APC member as the Senate president but has there be any reasonable or notable changes? Your answers is as mine....

What would be the perfect way forward would be that they should sign it into law that any politician that embezzle money should be executed just like they do in China.

By so doing, before you go into politics, you would think twice.

And also, both ICPC and EFCC should be independent and not depend on the government for their salaries.

Maybe, we should even hire foreigners to be working for both.

I am just tired of the country...

Like, they couldn't even look good lies to tell us. Nigerians because they know we can't do them anything.

Or how can we explain the following lies...

A snake swallow billions of Naira. Like how ?
Monkey swallow billions

The point is, we Nigerians don't matter to these people.

Just look at China that's not even as religious as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Konjiboii: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
She even get sense pass her husband,the apology doesn't change much though.except them press the masses something
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
The women knows that the man there is not her husband... I think that's why she is apologizing to the people the hardship they have gone through him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Williams150(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Your husband and the cabinet their will never make heaven in Jesus name (amen).....
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
APOLOGY ACCEPTED BT SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AND GIVE TO SUFFERING NIGERIANS AS SHOW OF GENUINE APOLOGY. BUHARI DOESNT PAY TAX,HE DOESNT PAY DUTY,HE FEEDS ON FREE FOOD,FREE MEDICAL,FREE EVERYTHING YET HE CANNOT SACRIFICE FOR NIGERIA BY RESIGNING ON HIS SETBACKS. angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
APOLOGY ACCEPTED BT SELL WHAT YOU HAVE AND GIVE TO SUFFERING NIGERIANS AS SHOW OF GENUINE APOLOGY. BUHARI DOESNT PAY TAX,HE DOESNT PAY DUTY,HE FEEDS ON FREE FOOD,FREE MEDICAL,FREE EVERYTHING YET HE CANNOT SACRIFICE FOR NIGERIA BY RESIGNING ON HIS SETBACKS. angryTHERE IS NO WICKEDNESS GREATER THAN THIS. undecided angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by spy24(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Who observed that she repeatedly called this administration a regime

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Originalwafi: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Not needed
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by phemmie06(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
What was the response of your party when PDP was asking for forgiveness?
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Devil1Messenger: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Aisha Buhari is Obidient. grin

Admitting that her husband has ran Nigeria’s economy aground is the highest demarketing anyone can do of APC and Tinubu’s presidential candidacy in extension.

The truth is glaring right to ur face but because tinubu is contesting, you people have refused to tell urselves the truth
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Kaytixy: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
This woman would have ruled nigeria better than her husband bubu
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Adedapo57: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
I noticed the urchins have deliberately avoided this tread like leprosy.... let’s smoke them out.
Morons what do u have to say about this.. or are you urchins in support with her hypocritical apology... I will only forgive her if she can moan obi’s name on national television
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Cmanforall: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by longview007: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
When will Tinubu Apologise for his contributionto this disaster of a government. ?

That one is thinking on when he gets to ASO ROCK before he will start with apology, God forbid.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Eriokanmi: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good woman. She never took sides
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Emman08: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Aisha taking more responsibility than her husband ever could. The man will still be blaming the past administration for his failure in May 2023!
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by mukthar2000(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Madam,The apology is not necessary, we Nigeria's are used to the hardship baba and his families kept us, you should apologized to BuBu after election not to waste time for new Pharaoh to take over.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Minjim: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
When will Tinubu Apologise for his contributionto this disaster of a government. ?

How many votes does Tinubu have?

You think only FG caused hash economy?

You people just don't understand economics at all.

The inflation is a global trend.

Nigerian in general are repos we are all looking out to reap each other off.
You buy electronics for Alaba - it's a fake one
You buy palm oil- they've mixed it with water
Scammers and kidnappers will also shout govt is corrupt
It's thses same dubious Nigerians that do all these things that make up FG. We won't bring foreigners

That's why I laugh at these Obidient movement. People aren't ready to change their dubious ways, but they want better Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Lvgirl: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Just what I was thinking about....He spearheaded the destructive team that destroyed GEJ with false accusations here and there.
Did you see his recent pics with his leaking urine bag ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by buchilino(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
nansia:
She us not the right person to do so

IF SHE RUNS FOR THE PRESIDENCY IN FUTURE, WON'T MIND VOTING FOR HER
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Ngwamankillyou(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Keep kwayet there house negro...Sane Nigerians want changes and internal slave like you want status quo.

Apology for the ozer room not for Nigerians.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Foreseer: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
When Obi has been subjected to firing squad for killing innocent youths in Akwusu, Anambra State when he was GOVERNOR
Shut up!!

Agbado muncher

Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Kaiser20: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
The only apologies Nigerians can accept is to promise Nigerians that such affliction of appointing a sick old clueless grandpa should not be happen again.
Tinubu has already given up and retired to old peoples care home in UK, and it's good idea if you ask me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Thank you ma. At least there is an apology coming from that side. It is actually a failed government. If it is in the western world, he would have resigned, but this is Nigeria. Hold on to power until the constitution or death do u part.
Re: Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity by Roger3D(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
We need your husband to resign.
And if he doesn't?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Looking Dapper At Zahra's Wedding Ball / God Has Told Me Who Will Become Next President But….. - Primate Ayodele / APGA Fires Back: Lagos Is A Colonial Settlement, Not A Yoruba Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.