Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure (2758 Views)

Peter Obi: The Crowd In Minna Today Was Awesome And Energising / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Period007(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Arysexy(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Painment!

Urchins in sifia pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Isokiscool(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Not surprised,after na yahoo boys and miscreants dey march before.

Nonsense Endsars people

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by femisplash: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Poor outing, despite mobilizing people from Abuja, Anambra and other states. Their buses were arriving Lagos since last night.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by David160(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:
If you had listened to the way, these Eastern hoodlums were bragging about today, you would have thought, the whole Lagos would be on lockdown today..

But alas! What are seeing? About 210 people were seen trekking in FESTAC, 306 people around Ikeja, walking aimlessly and 295 around Lekki.

All these combined is not even up to a polling unit in Alimosho LG.

Can your druggie pull this kind of crowd in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by clevybrown(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:
If you had listened to the way, these Eastern hoodlums were bragging about today, you would have thought, the whole Lagos would be on lockdown today..

But alas! What are seeing? About 210 people were seen trekking in FESTAC, 306 people around Ikeja, walking aimlessly and 295 around Lekki.

If u can't win them, then just join the rally and stop Crying, we all know it's painful, but then u have to stop crying... grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by femisplash: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2022
frankyychiji:
Agbadorians are pained! Tinubu wants to piss and poo on UN seat. God forbid!
Ipob crapology. We can do anything we like with our zoo seat. No Okoro will be President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by femisplash: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
David160:

Can your druggie pull this kind of crowd in Anambra?
You should be directing the question to Atiku. Tinubu doesn't need 5% to become President.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:

People are already going home grin grin

Tinubu is the one already at home because e dey wee wee for body.

Slowpoke
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
femisplash:

You should be directing the question to Atiku. Tinubu doesn't need 5% to become President.

Insanity dey worry you.

The wee wee for body can't be our President
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Truthisunique2: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
An aerial view of 306 people in festac
aerial view is always what burts them and they run from it

That's how they ran from aerial view in Jos and packed themselves in half the small space

They love snapping zoomed pics and always while on queue to make the small number long and appear to have to end

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2022
femisplash:
Poor outing, despite mobilizing people from Abuja, Anambra and other states. Their buses were arriving Lagos since last night.

See this paid tout and online urchin.

You no get shame.

Envy go kill you there oooo

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu suppotinh scammers have been crying.

They said the rally can never hold in Lagos , its live.

Who are now chest beaters?

God punish all BATstards.

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by ASAPFERG1: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
I wan see aerial view of the rally grin grin
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Mom007(f): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Betanaija42moro:

Keep deceiving yourself. Paid Urchin
Them full here. After collecting blood money, the blood of their generation o... They come online to support BAT things... Tueh!
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
An aerial view of 306 people in festac
Is this not the same pic on the Lekki thread?
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by chidexleo: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Organic support. No financial inducement.

For better Nigeria..... OBIDATTI
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:

As I am looking at you, the pressure on your neck is more than 50,000,000 psia. Let me give you a friendly advise.

Buy Aspirin and keep.

You never know when the attack would come. The pressure on your neck alone can trigger a nuclear reaction.

Lastly, save thee thine tears for thou shalt need it come February 2023.

#ObiDattiIsAGoal
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
femisplash:

Ipob crapology. We can do anything we like with our zoo seat. No Okoro will be President of Nigeria.

grin grin grin

Your tears are quite tasty. But save them for February 2023 when you shall cry blood.

grin grin grin
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by toneroforever(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
North4Obi23:
Oh, this op is pained terribly.

Dear Nigerians,
I know I have offended you and caused you wanton pains and sufferings. I have lied and cheated Nigerians that my conscience lash me every day. I have looted Lagos so much that I don't know what to do with the money. I want you to forgive me.
I ran away because I have seen Nigerians are bent on disgracing me in 2023. I can't stand the shame and embarrassment that will come with it. My party members have conspired against me. Obi's supporters are increasing every day and very intimidating. I won't come back until after 2023. I wish Obi success in the coming presidential election.
Yours sincerely
Bat

Bros, are you sure u want to make heaven. See what u r doing to ur fellow country men even though they are urchins, please have small mercy nah... The one our fellow patriots did to them in Abuja last week landed Asiwaju in a London hospital. Rumour has it that his campaign is in disarray & the launch of a campaign council is on hold,I don't know how true that news is because there's too much fake news these days on social media

1 Like

Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by Sonyboom765: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even both APC PDP vote combined as never reached 4 million, I was wondering where all you obi Igbo Ipob will get the 4 million then I remember your mentor the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi lies for a living na so I just accept na lies go kill una Igbo papa.

doggedfighter:
grin

Severe pain !!!
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by pachigo001(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Where are the agbado urchins making mouth yesterday grin grin
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Even both APC PDP vote combined as never reached 4 million, I was wondering where all you obi Igbo Ipob will get the 4 million then I remember your mentor the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi lies for a living na so I just accept na lies go kill una Igbo papa.

Cry cry baby i want to see your mummy shame. grin grin grin

2023 is a done deal. Peter Obi is your next President and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by frankyychiji(f): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:
are you in Jamaica or lagos
Oshogbo
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by sweerychick(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Is this not the same pic on the Lekki thread?
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by lexylaw40: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:

I was outside all day and the rally I saw in ikeja and Maryland was nothing to write home about for real... I don't know about other places
Re: 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure by OsunOriginal: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
CilicMarin:

Their mother of all rallies... Obi can't win a local government in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Aide's Daughter Abducted / Governor Suswam Caught Leaving The Country With Billions? / Ex-militants Expose Okah; He Cloned Mend’s E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.