Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians (111 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria / Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians by Comroguji(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
HAPPY 62ND INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS

On behalf of the government and good people of Imo state, I, Senator Hope Uzodimma Governor of Imo State, heartily felicitate with President Muhammadu Buhari,GCFR, Nigeria and Nigerians on the joyful occasion of the country's 62nd Independence Anniversary.

In particular I specially celebrate ordinary Nigerians whose incredible resilience and patience in the face of daunting challenges have kept our country moving and also kept hope alive in the unity of our beloved nation.

It gladdens my heart on this independence anniversary celebration to note that inspite of all the intractable challenges of the past, Nigerians have remained resolute in their faith in the country.

I therefore use the auspicious occasion of this anniversary to call on Nigerians, especially Ndi Imo, to continue to support both the federal and state governments in their sincere commitment to reengineer the nation for a better future for of all.

Happy Independence Anniversary, Nigeria and Nigerians.

Long live Nigerians
Long live Ndi-Imo
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Sen Hope Uzodimma
Governor

Re: Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians by Jostoman: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
W
Re: Happy 62nd Independence Anniversary To Nigeria And Nigerians by Jostoman: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
May God protect IMO STATE youths in the hands of this wicked and desperate governor.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Independence Day Watch / Nigeria@62: Africa’s Giant Of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow / Wike Urges Supreme Court To Hasten Judgement On VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.