Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks (93800 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by MytyD: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Look never again we will allow u northerners spoil Nigeria
We're obi-deint now till election comes and goes

Y'all can vote for tinubu and forget the blood he has shedded, the lives he has ruined and all the money he has embezzled
But for we-the smart ones- we stick with our presido Peter obi
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Kingspin(m): 2:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Abdul05:
That is the meaning of structure

Obi the idiot can not pull this kind of crowd in the north... grin cheesy cheesy for where

That is why we keep saying that....

No northerner knows obi in the north... support tinubu. grin cheesy
How did they know Atiku is coming to Gombe for Wedding O not a rally?
Who tipped them(crowds?
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by newisd75: 2:43am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaha. Have you asked yourself why GEJ couldn't get 15% in NE and NW in 2015? GEJ in 2011 everybody sees him as a the best candidate.
But with the issue of Biafra and the statement Peter Obi made that he will dialogue with the south east but he will kill the north, how do you think Peter obi will get even 5%.
He didn't say he will kill the north, but said that he will deal with the bandits, but then the north had two popular candidate, ACN had ribadu and CPC had buhari
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Atiku can get Atleast 25% of all the 19 northern states, he will also get Atleast 25% of the south south region .
In the case that he couldn't get that, there will be a rerun and on the rerun is between the 1st and 2nd. In the rerun any candidate with the highest vote win.
Mr man , Atiku is your president in 2023.
Atiku needs to win his own state first, state is too big, let him win his polling unit first grin
Weakest politician I've ever met.

Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

Obi won't even come second in Taraba sir. Don't argue with me cos i was brought up here and i know politics here than you will imagine. No state plays politics to the core like Taraba. Atiku is winning here with a wide margin of maybe 200, 000 votes sef
grin grin grin grin in your dreams. Suddenly taraba people will now grow love for atiku over night. grin
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 4:52am On Oct 02, 2022
agurza:

It seems that you guys will never learn. When Patient call them "born troway" she learns her mistakes. Peter Obi wants to be president yet you call us "Bandits" you will definitely learn by Feb.
Are you not bandits before. Go and sit down, your votes are inconsequential this time around
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by asanausana91: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2022
TheOldGods:
Atiku needs to win his own state first, state is too big, let him win his polling unit first grin
Weakest politician I've ever met.

Mr man, Buhari is not on the ballot. In the north aside from Buhari nobody can beat Atiku. Most of the people that voted for Buhari are voting for Atiku in 2023.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Dabliss02(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2022
tsephanyah:
Next year this time Atiku av delivered his first independence day speech as president
Okay
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Mr man, Buhari is not on the ballot. In the north aside from Buhari nobody can beat Atiku. Most of the people that voted for Buhari are voting for Atiku in 2023.
lol, sometimes I wonder how you are brainwashed Atiku Abubakar has unsuccessfully contested five times for the Office of President of Nigeria in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019. In 1993, he contested the Social Democratic Party presidential primaries losing to Moshood Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe. He was a presidential candidate of the Action Congress in the 2007 presidential election coming in third to Umaru Yar'Adua of the PDP and Muhammadu Buhari of the ANPP. He contested the presidential primaries of the People's Democratic Party during the 2011 presidential election losing out to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.In 2014, he joined the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 presidential election and contested the presidential primaries losing to Muhammadu Buhari. In 2017, he returned to the Peoples Democratic Party and was the party presidential candidate during the 2019 presidential election, again losing to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

All the people he lost to above, are all of them Buhari?

Atiku is a failure. He has been failing, and will continue to fail. He is very weak, look at what is happening in PDP right now, wike is pinning everything down. If Atiku was that strong, wike would have mellowed down for him.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by asanausana91: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2022
TheOldGods:
lol, sometimes I wonder how you are brainwashed Atiku Abubakar has unsuccessfully contested five times for the Office of President of Nigeria in 1993, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019. In 1993, he contested the Social Democratic Party presidential primaries losing to Moshood Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe. He was a presidential candidate of the Action Congress in the 2007 presidential election coming in third to Umaru Yar'Adua of the PDP and Muhammadu Buhari of the ANPP. He contested the presidential primaries of the People's Democratic Party during the 2011 presidential election losing out to incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan.In 2014, he joined the All Progressives Congress ahead of the 2015 presidential election and contested the presidential primaries losing to Muhammadu Buhari. In 2017, he returned to the Peoples Democratic Party and was the party presidential candidate during the 2019 presidential election, again losing to incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

All the people he lost to above, are all of them Buhari?

Atiku is a failure. He has been failing, and will continue to fail. He is very weak, look at what is happening in PDP right now, wike is pinning everything down. If Atiku was that strong, wike would have mellowed down for him.
How many times did buhari contest? Some of you have no single brain to understand.
Pls can you mention one state that Peter obi will win in the north?
Only Sokoto and kebbi have more votes than the whole south east. I believe many of you never thought Tambuwal will surrender to Atiku at the eleventh hour. If you understand how the north vote then you should know that Atiku is the next president.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
How many times did buhari contest? Some of you have no single brain to understand.
Pls can you mention one state that Peter obi will win in the north?
Only Sokoto and kebbi have more votes than the whole south east. I believe many of you never thought Tambuwal will surrender to Atiku at the eleventh hour. If you understand how the north vote then you should know that Atiku is the next president.
lol, now it's not that he is lost. You have now shifted the goal post to how many with obi win in the north. Don't worry I'm here for you. Let's check the Sokoto and kebbi north vote in 2011, 2015 and 2019 shall we? Then we can compare.

First image 2011. Oh what happened in 2011 the two states didn't even get up to 2million votes. Oh wow. Okay let's take a look at 2015
Kebi and Sokoto = 1.3 million

Abia+ Anambra=2.3 million.
2.3-1.3=1 million gap. Lol, the two states you mentioned no even see the back of the Anambra and Abia

Second pic 2015

Sokoto 837k
Kebbi 670k
Total= 1.5 million

Anambra 670k
Imo = 702k
Total =1.3 million

Sokoto + Kebbi - Anambra + Imo = 200k gap grin as against 1 million gap in 2011, from two states from the south east.

And remember in 2015 there were already voter aparthy in the East and people never voted as against 2011 which should have doubled. I'm not talking about the other Igbos that are in the other northern states, which are over 1million. I'll just stop here you can do the rest. The voter aparthy to move out of Nigeria started in 2015 because the Igbos were marginalized, and since you don't want them to compete then let them go.
So they never came out to vote. So bro, before you talk, check records. 2022 is when you will actually see the powers of your Igbo brothers. This time they have the backings of other tribes with them. There is no stopping them. We are all one Nigeria, if other Tribes can rule, the ibos too deserve a chance. The north has gone, it now back to the South. And Tinubu is sick, we don't want the north to use tactics again, if he dies the drug lord shettma will start ruling.

I will be giving it to them wotowo. You think I run from arguements, I produce mine with facts. Oya bring another excuse.
[/b]

As you can see what you said is lies, the two states can hardly beat two states from the south east talk more of entire south east. You people always manufacture lies, when you have nothing else to say

Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2022
TheOldGods:
grin grin grin grin in your dreams. Suddenly taraba people will now grow love for atiku over night. grin
There are chamber people in Taraba and Atiku is chamber too so they view Atiku as their brother. The Executive Governor Ishaku and Gen TY Danjuma are chamber too.
Like I said, I reside in Taraba and most of the people here don't give a damn about obi.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2022
MasterKernel:

You have a right to think anything... The last time I checked, Taraba had thousands in their OBI-DIENT rally without any form of financial inducement.

How many people will come out for Political rally without financial inducement in the South?
� � People who came out for that rally were not up to 1 thousand, I was there naa.
Do you see the crowd that welcome Jolly Name to Taraba on the same date of the obidient rally.
You are not in Taraba but you want to argue with me who knows whats going here. This is funny
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2022
TheOldGods:
Why I follow you the argue sef, so what also made you think they will suddenly grow love for Obi?
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Whats the population of taraba compared with places like Enugu state?
Only Anambra, IMO and Abia have more registered voters in the east than Taraba and they are all close in numbers.
Taraba has 2088260 registered voters, Enugu has 1944016 registered voters.
For population you asked I can't say but na people wey register for voters card we dey count.
If na by landmass sef, Taraba go swallow almost the whole of south east
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by labelle123(f): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

These state you mentioned sir... They never voted for APC 2019.. Buhari still won.

Lets tell ourselves the truth, the voters you see clamouring for obi are still a section of the people that voted for Atiku/obi 2019. Buhari still won....

It is more like Atiku and obi fighting for their 2019 votes.. They are sharing it in between themselves.
. Power returned Buhari not the people's choice in 2019 get that
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

Only Anambra, IMO and Abia have more registered voters in the east than Taraba and they are all close in numbers.
Taraba has 2088260 registered voters, Enugu has 1944016 registered voters.
For population you asked I can't say but na people wey register for voters card we dey count.
If na by landmass sef, Taraba go swallow almost the whole of south east
Good ask urself howmany person do U honestly think is going to vote for BAT or Atilu in Enugu?
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by lhordspy: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
labelle123:
. Power returned Buhari not the people's choice in 2019 get that

Lol. You are contradicting and confusing yourself.

Have the power suddenly dissapear? The power you are talking about centred around the ruling party, APC. Tinubu is APC or have you forgotten? Lol.

And when you talk about power? What is power? The vote influencial stakeholders are the power ofcourse. This people still remain very solid in APc, and tinubu is making alliance with them day by day.

Wake up my brother.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by TheOldGods: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

Why I follow you the argue sef, so what also made you think they will suddenly grow love for Obi?
I never mentioned obi sef. Lol automatically you think I'm supporting Peter obi grin grin
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Good ask urself howmany person do U honestly think is going to vote for BAT or Atilu in Enugu?
Atiku is getting 30-40% votes there
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

Atiku is getting 30-40% votes there
Dead dream.In this situation U mean to tell me U r not tired of APC n PDP??
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by FxMasterz: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Atiku knw that his then stronghold is gone hence his desperation in renting crowd to constitute nuisance at the Airport...

Hes now focusing on NE and NW for votes which is not bad as a politician ..

The issue here is Bola..Tinubu running away to London is not the best thing to do.. He should step down for Obi to ensure that power comes to the south for political equity and stability of the nation, not trying to be a spoiler.

I dont knw where he intends to get his votes from because no sane southerner will support his candidacy neither would any sane northerner support him because the handwriting is obviously on the wall

APC and the entire South West missed it. They were supposed to field Osibanjo
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
erico2k2:

Dead dream.In this situation U mean to tell me U r not tired of APC n PDP??
� � all this new political recruit. We will talk after election man
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

� � all this new political recruit. We will talk after election man
Dnt you think we need fresh legs on the ground new ideas?
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=FxMasterz post=117201076]

APC and the entire South West missed it. They were supposed to field Osibanjo[/quotes
spot on
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
FxMasterz:

APC and the entire South West missed it. They were supposed to field Osibanjo

yes they should
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by MasterKernel: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ihenzy:

� � People who came out for that rally were not up to 1 thousand, I was there naa.
Do you see the crowd that welcome Jolly Name to Taraba on the same date of the obidient rally.
You are not in Taraba but you want to argue with me who knows whats going here. This is funny

Being in Taraba, doesn't mean you're everywhere in Taraba.

Secondly... I wouldn't know one mini stadium that has 2000 capacity within the main bowl and hangers.

Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Gunayo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
asanausana91:
Mr. Man let me tell you something, Atiku does not have followers like Kwankwaso in the North. What is helping Atiku is the party PDP.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by asanausana91: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gunayo:
Mr. Man let me tell you something, Atiku does not have followers like Kwankwaso in the North. What is helping Atiku is the party PDP.
hahahaaaa. You go understand later.
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
erico2k2:

Dnt you think we need fresh legs on the ground new ideas?
We really need fresh ideas but we should be able to sit and analyze ideas, although I so much believe the next president would do better than the man we have now
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ihenzy:

We really need fresh ideas but we should be able to sit and analyze ideas, although I so much believe the next president would do better than the man we have now
well then without mincing words the only fresh leg we have is OBI
Re: Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks by Ihenzy(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
erico2k2:

well then without mincing words the only fresh leg we have is OBI
All of them na old legs abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Abiola Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video) / More Gas Resources Discovered Offshore Lagos – FG / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.