Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) (48757 Views)

Obi: ₦‎1.5Bn For First Lady Unconstitutional, Her Job Is To Care For Her Husband / Highlights Of MC Oluomo’s 5 Million-man Rally For Tinubu In Lagos (video) / Edo State Peter Obi 1-Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by APCnaPDP: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
That’s great, now let’s do it next Monday please.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Zico5(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let's Igbo continue to deceive themselves. The coming election will shock them
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
This ones are not paid crowd, it is as a result of pure love and to rescue the country from evil and criminals parading theirselves as politicians. Obi is a goal.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Kajaard: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
FactBoyz:
How Urchins Reason.....

Headline: Obidients March in Kaduna

Urchins: It's IPOB

Headline: Obidients March in Lagos

When will Urchins know that the earlier they accept Peter Obi as their next president, the better their lives will be

That's why they are called URCHINS. They have zero brain cells so they cannot think and reason like normal human beings.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Zombidient mods on NL trying very hard to push the ipob project. It ain't going nowhere. grin
No matter how much you try..
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even For Abia they’re not still much lol. Their Lagos rally self fell below expectation patapata..

Put together all the people that have been rallying, they’re not up to 200k altogether, across the state wey rally don hold..

Naso so empty noise everywhere..
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Samade7: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
morikee:
Scanty

Are u sick?
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by dontbothermuch: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
It is too early for such rallies. Believe me, the opposition are using it as an advantage. The opposition knows fully well that the energy of such early campaigns will drain out soon. And that drained out moment, say around late December or early January. The opposition will begin a massively fund campaign, that might eventually win the election.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
That's what we do in Aba.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by shegra58: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:
If Peter obi becomes president next year inshallah, it will be the happiest day of my life.

2 things I will do

1. Move back to Nigeria permanently.
2. Raise my kids in Nigeria

Other countries are developing rapidly, if you have travelled to other African countries, you will know what I am talking about. Security and 24hrs electricity is no big deal.

Let’s not vote out of tribal lineage or what so ever.

I will be in Nigeria to cast my vote.
You're not ready to move back to Nigeria yet
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by NATOChairman: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Protesters In UK Protesting Against Energy Prices And Cost Of Living
https://www.nairaland.com/7361368/protesters-uk-protesting-against-energy
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by adecz: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
This ain't no crowd mehhn❗️❗️

Can't be more than 1500 people,
that is if dem reach sef☹️☹️☹️

As usual, the Igbos as a people never
accept their own people or 'prophets'.

Last, last, Igbo go vote for Atiku, because
dem no like Yoruba❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

Even when Atiku selected him in 2014,
the ndigbo greeted his selection with
petitions everywhere ❗️❗️
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by HRMK: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
congrats!we wait for him to garner their votes!true and real votes and not social media votes!!
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
We mean business

The era of rewarding failure with re-election is over. You fail, we kick u out immediately!

APC goodbye! You wasted the goodwill of Nigerians. May APC rot in hell.

Obi for President. He either perform or get kicked after 4yrs.

No more wasting of our youthful years hoping for a better country, while the old dying corrupt politicians play ludo with our future
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Espelbengz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
And who is the governor of Abia state? What has he done to curb those aforementioned? Charity begins at home!
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
One thing the next regime will very wary of is failure be it LP or PDP, because they now knew they can be booted out whenever and however

But APC must not continue... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by javaguru: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

GIVE US DRONE PICTURES ABBEGG...!!

FROM NOW ONWARDS,, ANYTHING OTHER THAN DRONE PHOTOS NO DEY HIGH ME AGAIN..
we don't need a graphic photo of tinubu to vote sef
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rapuru14:
Press their neck

Here sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Starkz9898(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
who wan stop the moving train angry
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's better u stay back, steer clear off Nigeria because Obi is going nowhere.

You won't foist an underperformed Governor on us over a performed Governor.

Steer clear, Tinubu is the next president
Maxikenna:
If Peter obi becomes president next year inshallah, it will be the happiest day of my life.

2 things I will do

Other countries are developing rapidly, if you have travelled to other African countries, you will know what I am talking about. Security and 24hrs electricity is no big deal.

I will be in Nigeria to cast my vote. Let’s take back our beautiful country, green white green.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi on the beat Aba is a no go area for APCTHIEF and PDPOOORER
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Polynek(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oomo d turn out no b here oo grin
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:

2 things I will do

I will be in Nigeria to cast my vote. Let’s take back our beautiful country, green white green.

You spoke my mind
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by kunleiky(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
morikee:
Scanty

Eyaah.
I can understand your ordeal. The sinking ship
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:

2 things I will do

Funny. The same Obi that couldn't change anything in Anambra for 8 solid years. I won't want to waste my vote.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Culture101: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is good….
In the spirit of this oneness I appeal to everyone and anyone that it touches to help me with anything they can,I was duped by a trusted friend and business partner based in Germany and things have been rough for a while now.
Please i have nothing for my family at the moment.
Nothing is too small.
Okafor chinedu
Gtb
068 251 5707
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Shugargal(f): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:

2 things I will do

God bless you sir, I have been to just Togo and I was marveled.. Their steady light shock me, no insecurities, their Police and Army work with pride, no collecting of egunje, if you try to bribe, they arrest you. I was impressed.. And I said ordinary Togo fa. Nigeria must get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:

2 things I will do

You are right.
Congrats to Nigerians come 2023
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Emman08: 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you think this is an "Igbo" thing then you've not been paying attention. Nigerians all over the country are tired of poor governance.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
FactBoyz:
How Urchins Reason.....

Headline: Obidients March in Kaduna

Headline: Obidients March in Lagos

When will Urchins know that the earlier they accept Peter Obi as their next president, the better their lives will be

Ignore them.
Failures always have excuses to fail.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by PointZerom: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
affable4:
My own is, hope all these things won't male the wicked ones to restrategize and look for new means to truncate our desires.

Personally, even if I'm mikano or Bat, I would be jittery and be looking for means to secure my investment.

Las Las, PDP scored an own-goal by allowing PO to leave.

BAT ran away to London hospital where he mandated to carry his Catheter bag of urine all alone.
Re: Peter Obi 1-Million-Man Rally In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by haslaw(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maxikenna:

2 things I will do

And You had to insult Muslims with your way of Spelling In Shaa Allah.

You are not a Muslim but you are a fraudulent person masquerading as a Muslim.

Why are you people so fraudulent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.