Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) (3279 Views)

Grassroots Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe (Pictures) / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by SATANICALLY666: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi's Rally got converted to Atiku's Rally in Gombe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin No big deal.

Rally is just for cruising around

They know where they belong tongue

Obi-Datti is coming on board cool.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Anigreat: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
shocked

Last I checked, Gombe is in Northeast , Atiku strong hold. Gombe is sharing boundary with Adamawa state that Atiku is from. So in that case, it's safe to say that Gombe is Adamawa and Adamawa is Gombe. So don't be surprised. It's just like Atiku dreaming to have supporters more than Obi in south east , middle belt, southwest and south south, it's so impossible, such cannot happened.

What matters to us is not what is going on in Northeast, but what is currently going on in the whole of southern Nigeria, middle belt, some core northern states like Kaduna, Bauchi etc. These places are on total lock down today for the incoming PO.

Idiotic urchins can die for all I care

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
No big deal. Its all good . Everyone has their strength location. The only person deserted now is urchins and emilokan.

The difference between Guguwar obidatti and others is that , others spend millions in naira and dollars to get people out.
Obidents mobilize themselves. We are not waiting for obidatti to do that.
Nigerians are running for presidency through guguwar obidatti.

9 Likes

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
The race is between Tinubu and Atiku, OBIdient criminals are just living in delusions

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Come March next year, we go see how their March go save dem from getting marched... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Sergio103(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Well ....... northerners have a covalent bond for brotherhood.

Doesn't change the fact that Obi is the incoming president

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Vulturereloaded: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
We careless, we move. # OBIDIENT
Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by MaliCampus: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agbado boys still waiting for money Inducement before they start campaign.
Be like say Baba carry bullion Van key go London

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Anigreat: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The race is between Tinubu and Atiku, OBIdient criminals are just living in delusions

shocked

Cry me a river, cry me an ocean, cry and filled 100 drums with your salty tears...I love seeing you in misery and in pains

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mirabella00:
Fake news

Lol, e pain am grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by KingKO22: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
See the useless zombidiots grin

The internally Displaced IPOB grin have no choice that to abandoned the 3rd class dullard pig from SaEast and ran to Atiku.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin
Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by KingKO22: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
MaliCampus:
Agbado boys still waiting for money Inducement before they start campaign.
Be like say Baba carry bullion Van key go London

Shame no allow you to comment on the topic grin

Typical of the internally Displaced IPOB character grin

They are knwn for cowardice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Gombe is in Northeast , Atiku strong hold so not surprised. It's just like Atiku dreaming to have supporters more than Obi in south east , southwest and south south, it's so impossible, such cannot happened.

at the end of the day, everybody go take his own stronghold.

No just put hope on all this marches.
Expect anything and expect nothing

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by MaliCampus: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

Shame no allow you to comment on the topic grin

Typical of the internally Displaced IPOB character grin

They are knwn for cowardice grin
I dey festac dey rally for Obi grin...
Where you dey? You still dey wait for your own 2k before U enter street for Agbado Master lol? Suffer no dey Tire you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by PointZerom: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

So you want a president that will be carrying bag of urine up and down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Awon zombiedient will cry nw grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by LadyExcellency: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
How are few placards from mischief makers evidence of a change of support?

It's an Obidatti rally and the participants know why they came out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by KingKO22: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
MaliCampus:
I dey festac dey rally for Obi grin...
Where you dey? You still dey wait for your own 2k before U enter street for Agbado Master lol? Suffer no dey Tire you?

grin you have been displaced by unknown gunmen grin

Is that why you ran to Tinubu Lagos for safety.

I heard Simon Ekpa is the one commanding the entire SadEast people whether to go out or not grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don't be narrow minded.

Do you have evidence of this nonsense I believed?
PointZerom:

So you want a president that will be carrying bag of urine up and down?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins have serious work to do this weekend.

They've been trying so hard to discredit all the Rallies going on.

I feel for you guys cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by MaliCampus: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:

grin you have been displaced by unknown gunmen grin

Is that why you ran to Tinubu Lagos for safety.

I heard Simon Ekpa is the one commanding the entire SadEast people whether to go out or not grin
I can feel your pain.lolz No 2k for you.Tinubu travelled with the bullion van Keys.
Make Una wait until he comes back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Sonyboom765: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Beside SE which is populated by the money tribalistic bigoted Igbo tribe Atiku as more supporter that Obi in every othe region in Nigeria but hey you can keep fooling you tribesmen, it's allowed.

Anigreat:
shocked
Gombe is in Northeast , Atiku strong hold and Gombe is sharing boundary with Adamawa state that Atiku is from. So I am not surprised. It's just like Atiku dreaming to have supporters more than Obi in south east , middle belt, southwest and south south, it's so impossible, such cannot happened.

What matters to us is not what is going on in Northeast, but what is currently going on in the whole of southern Nigeria, middle belt, some core northern states like Kaduna, Bauchi etc. These places are on total lock down today for the incoming PO.

Idiotic urchins can die for all I care.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by PointZerom: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Don't be narrow minded.

Do you have evidence of this nonsense I believed?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by javaguru: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
I still dey wonder and ponder how the census board come up with those figure up north grin 2023 go clear people
Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sai baba Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by goshikid: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin No big deal.

e pain you no lie but how I want know if you no cry grin
Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by goshikid: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Last I checked Gombe is in Northeast , Atiku strong hold. Gombe is sharing boundary with Adamawa state that Atiku is from so in that case, it's safe to say that Gombe is Adamawa and Adamawa is Gombe. So don't be surprised. It's just like Atiku dreaming to have supporters more than Obi in south east , middle belt, southwest and south south, it's so impossible, such cannot happened.

Idiotic urchins can die for all I care
no be to the post for Nairaland for likes... E go clear you for eyes, I pray make you no disable your account after February cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by SlavaUkraini: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
LoL... cheesy

Baba wey nor well carry Bullion Van Keys go UK...

How would his Urchins eat Agbado and Cassava ?

They would die of Hunger before Baba comes back from his Medical Pilgrimage.
Re: Drama As Obi's Rally Turned To Atiku's Rally In Gombe (Pictures) by Poten111: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin No big deal.

When the tides turn around. I hope you accept ATiKU IN GOOD FAITH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Soldiers To Lagos After Staged Naira Scarcity Protests (photo) / Peter Obi Shocks Crowd At Airport With Humility (video) / Hardship: PDP Commends Its Governors For Speaking Out For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.