Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) (34254 Views)

Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Oshiomhole Intervenes As Tinubu Throws Hands In Air At Rivers Rally (Video/Pix) / 2023 Presidency: Umahi’s Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna, Borno, Gombe (Video Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by marlow1962(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
JulsEdit:

First of why you go call people stupid kids because they don't support who you are supporting, that's not acceptable na, and I can see that you just dey write so that you get engagement, where Dem dey sell spaghetti #800, omo your exaggeration no be here o
I don’t give a fvk hu u support
I don’t gv a fvk hu ur family members support
I don’t gv a fvk hu ur friends support
I don’t gv a fvk hu anybody supports, my own is just for you ladies and gentlemen to vote wisely.
I use Colgate paste and dats what I do buy it here in the supermarket ( I don’t knw the paste u using), let’s be truthful to ourselves ( even do Nigerians hate hearing the truth) was the economy like dis 5-8 years ago?
The average Nigerian can’t even afford the average necessities of life. Look at the western world, any small change( protest) have started, but here in this I TOO KNOW country, they can reap u off 80% of what u have and you can do SHIT, why cus ( Nigerians love suffering) they see progress as a threat. Even when one rise up to fight against it, still the same Nigerians will counter it. 100k can’t even get you shit in the market now. I know none of these 3 candidates are superb, but lets not make another regrettable mistake. We all are fighting for a better country, i love my country , I don’t want to be over working myself just cus I want to secure a plane ticket to another man’s land to live there and be treated like slave (I can’t even believe my own country also treats its people like a slave too).

I don’t care who you vote for, but VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by Ayed44: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:
North are not noise makers like the internally Displaced IPOB are shouting up nd down bcs of less than 3000 gathering of IPOB members

You will collect wotowoto when campaign starts
When will campaign start?
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
marlow1962:

Are you mentally ill?
Didn’t you see where I wrote that the 3 candidates are tifs (Abi eye dy pain u or u no sabi read?)
Bro the 3 are tifs ( all politicians are tifs), so vote wisely the best tif among them.

Don’t quote me cus I won’t answer u.
Vote wisely.

kids online
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by VERDA: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
PassingShot:

Na Atiku be the main challenger.of BAT naa. No be empty inconsequential PitObi

Why are you crying??...I know say Una dey wait for mobilization money before Una start campaign, Atiku money no too plenty againo, e don use half buy delegates, so you go hungry, better add recharge card selling business go your expected 40k...Obi's support is organic
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Talking about miscreants...
What is Kabala and Oluomo doing in Tinubu's presidential campaign team?
Those are d general overseer of miscreants,in short they are hoodlums grin grin grin
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
SU50:

1. Over 500,000, enough to bury your hero's token from a zone.

2. Obi won't get 5% in Gombe, bookmark this and quote me after 2023.
my bro 5 % where did he want to get it he will not get 1 vote in gombe
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Na only for airport dem dey always go meet Atiku.
Why is nobody matching for him?

Owner go match tire and still lose
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
MASSIVE CROWD: Security intervenes as fan rushes at Atiku in Gombe State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgdcI_k5xmI

The crowd pass all the million match some idiot's dey match since all their life.....obi come see crowds not even rally
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
ecolime:
I've always said it. It's a Two-Horse race.

Obi Vs Atiku

Tinubu is only attempting to spoil the chance of his fellow Southerner but God pass am.

Whether he steps down or not, Peter Obi will win the election.

you igbo and your 2million votes won't cease to amuse me, Tinubu with incumbency advantage will lose to LP a mushroom party, party of igbo

you dummies must think other Nigerians reason like you Radio Biafra listener, even Atiku a close contestant to Tinubu is still working hard not ranting and doing mumu rallies up and down

naive people grin

1 Like

Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by Sardauna24(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
We are going to do a real matching for him with our vote no with making Noise....
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by PassingShot(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
VERDA:

Why are you crying??...I know say Una dey wait for mobilization money before Una start campaign, Atiku money no too plenty againo, e don use half buy delegates, so you go hungry, better add recharge card selling business go your expected 40k...Obi's support is organic
Zombidient, everyone who supports any candidate other than the serial shameless liar is paid or getting some financial reward. Musu, millions of BAT supporters can individually sponsor your sorry life.

Go and verify grin
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Now, these are the real voters. Not those who do rally and being Obi supporters with no PVCs.
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by edosignature(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Northerners are the master of politics, They don't make noise.

Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023

1 Like

Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
KingKO22:
North are not noise makers like the internally Displaced IPOB are shouting up nd down bcs of less than 3000 gathering of IPOB members

Ewu
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you igbo and your 2million votes won't cease to amuse me, Tinubu with incumbency advantage will lose to LP a mushroom party, party of igbo

you dummies must think other Nigerians reason like you Radio Biafra listener, even Atiku a close contestant to Tinubu is still working hard not ranting and doing mumu rallies up and down

naive people grin

You rāe the most stupid being I have seen.. Make una stop dey reason like maggot..

Allow e very body to campaign with I own pace..
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

The crowd pass all the million match some idiot's dey match since all their life.....obi come see crowds not even rally

Na your papa be idiot
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

naive people grin
Aja Remi, it's you again? Wa wa okay las las
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by yahmohy27: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Why is nobody matching him?
He doesn't need it I think, but only our votes...No eye service ice
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by yahmohy27: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Most people at the airport to receive Atiku are there to catch a glimpse of him

After that they'll all go home and nothing more tongue undecided

And they are not noise makers like Igbos
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
ecolime:
Aja Remi, it's you again? Wa wa okay las las

Nnamdi KANU goat how far? how far with nnamdi cownu?

you don forget the fools for DSS prison?
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

i'm the most stupid being I have seen.. Make una stop dey reason like maggot..

Allow e very body to campaign with I own pace..

you're mistaken me for those cows that birth you, complete imbeciles

fools, you want peace campaign then you're abusing my candidate and my tribesman, you people have press vawulence, I never start with you dummies from that failed rising sun
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by JackHamma1234(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
It is funny how a land where flood submergence occurred, Boko haram, bandits and terrorists are helping create villages of internally displaced persons camp is calling others displaced .. I was in the pharmacy when people said they are losing sympathy for your lot. Una mumU never do?!
KingKO22:

Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by tunapawizzy: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
looooool...na the Northern votes wey Tinubu wan use win the election be these? Jokers...They said northerners will see Atiku on the ballot but vote for Emilokan because of Shettima
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by VERDA: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
PassingShot:

Zombidient, everyone who supports any candidate other than the serial shameless liar is paid or getting some financial reward. Musu, millions of BAT supporters can individually sponsor your sorry life.

Go and verify grin

Lol...like you and others waiting for mobilization money abi??, abeg shift, it's on faceless forums you all have mouth, we all know your nothing in real life...it's only through your geriatric drug baron you lots fine any sort of worth. Una never see anything. Bigots.
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by oladahunsirose4: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
obidaft we know the meaning of crowdobidaft we know the meaning of crowd...
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by dannykares: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Re u asking about matching beside all those matching do dey av PVC ??
I laughed wen alot of u v never in life study de ways politics re runs in Nigeria B4 Buhari won't election he suffered to context more than 3times .
Now everyone shouting OBI wen northerners re silently arranging things in other nd the majority of vote comes from North, here in south we re not united.
I wish Obi to win but won't be that easy with de level of insecurity in Anambra, imo state etc so Atiku is coming nd taking over from Buhari
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by olawonder(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Because ‘one million man’ matches are for losers with paranoia! The mere one million Obidient supporters you see in all the states combined are not even up to a million… The remaining 69million voters don’t do matches, you only see them troop out when they see their candidates or, on election days! Obi supporters tears are not now, wait until after election… another eight years of bigotry and bitterness
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by observanc1: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol ode where is the 50 million northern votes promised to ur agbado master?
this is hate speech. this uppercut can literally pull down the walls of jericho.
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by byteem: 3:47am On Oct 02, 2022
ade605:
You think say Atiku na upcoming politician like somebody wey we know You think say Atiku na upcoming politician like somebody wey we know ...

Yes experienced thief.. suffer never tire u.. use your brain
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by byteem: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2022
olawonder:

Because ‘one million man’ matches are for losers with paranoia! The mere one million Obidient supporters you see in all the states combined are not even up to a million… The remaining 69million voters don’t do matches, you only see them troop out when they see their candidates or, on election days! Obi supporters tears are not now, wait until after election… another eight years of bigotry and bitterness

U never suffer reach.. stop the hate..experienced criminals will only make things worse
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Must there be a march?
Re: Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) by yunus22: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

What do you feel is achieved by all these marches?
I've sent you mail sir kindly respond to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Orders Police To Vacate Rivers Local Govts / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.