Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job (403 Views)

Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group / See Contribution Of Agricultural Sector To Nigeria's GDP From 2008-2017 / Agricultural Consultation And Sales Of Agricultural Equipment And Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by Toha22(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
First Class Graduate of Agricultural Economics seeking job role as Farm Supervisor / Agribusiness Manager/ Agriculture or Economics Teacher/Lecturer in Ilorin, Abuja or within SouthWest except for Ibadan. Please, let me know if you have any opportunities
Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by benzion72(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Select only one crop and know everything about it practically and start producing it
Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by northbird: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Toha22:
First Class Graduate of Agricultural Economics seeking job role as Farm Supervisor / Agribusiness Manager/ Agriculture or Economics Teacher/Lecturer in Ilorin, Abuja or within SouthWest except for Ibadan. Please, let me know if you have any opportunities

Can you drive? Do you like meeting people?
If truly you are first class, I believe you are fresh. Get out of the system when you still have some juice in you.
Scholarship is the way out..... . You need to scavenge the internet like your life depends on it. It's out there.. Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand...

1 Like

Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by Toha22(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
northbird:

Can you drive? Do you like meeting people?
If truly you are first class, I believe you are fresh. Get out of the system when you still have some juice in you.
Scholarship is the way out..... . You need to scavenge the internet as your life depends on it. It's out there. Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand...

Yes, I have learned how to drive and I love meeting people.
Of course, I have already embarked on looking out to study abroad, even I was able to get some admissions this year during my service with partial scholarships in the UK toward this fall 2022, but I couldn't proceed due to financial constraints to balance up. Therefore, I will need financial stability pending the time I will secure admission with full funding against the next year 2023. Looking for a job here is a short time thing.
Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by northbird: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Toha22:

Of course, I have already embarked on looking out to study abroad, even I was able to get some admissions this year during my service with partial scholarships in the UK toward this fall 2022, but I couldn't proceed due to financial constraints to balance up. Therefore, I will need financial stability pending the time I will secure admission with full funding against the next year 2023. Looking for a job here is a short time thing.

Good. If you can drive, do this...

Check jobsites for sales executives role. Guinness. Nigerian breweries, fmcg.. Apply for sales executive / sales rep ... Try and send like 3 applications daily...
Under a month, one of those roles should click. Then save for ticket money and passport..
Scratch the internet, there are almost full scholarships, you need to keep searching,.
Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by northbird: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Toha22:

You still have juice in you. Get a sales related job and exit through scholarship..

1 Like

Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by ManAdii: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Where is your location?
Re: Grdaute Of Agricultural Economics Wanting A Job by Maryam1234(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Think about becoming a consultant in Agriculture.Remember Agriculture is the catalyst for rapid development in so many developed nations of the world at the moment.You're lucky you have all it takes to Excell in the Agricultural landscape.Think about building yourself and excelling in your field.Most Agricultural Economist I know are big boys consulting for agencies, supervising farms for clients based abroad.Use the internet to your advantage for globalization has make hustling less herculean.I wish you all the very best in whichever advise you decide to take but bro, don't japa.It' s not Greener on the other side kiss

(1) (Reply)

Buy Egusi, Soya Beans, Sesame Seed, Rice And Guinea Corn From Nasarawa State / Rabbit Farm: The Extra Fluffy Angora Rabbit Breed. / I CT Infrastructure Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.