Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) (4873 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Reach 650,000 Bpd Production Capacity By End Of 2024 / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
PETER OBI.

Warri no dey carry Last �

Watch through this link below

https://fb.watch/fU2Of8EA43/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Warri stadium filled to capacity

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
The entire 32 states are fully obedients including London and the world entirely tongue

All of agbadorians urchins can go take a dive into any lagon nearest to them tongue

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Corridon: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
INEC should just declare Obi the winner already.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Atiku will be wishing these people are stupidly shouting ARTICULATE up and down like i.diots.

Tinubu will be wishing these people are stupidly shouting Jagaban lo kan up and down like idiot.s

After PDP and APC primaries I remembered how worked up a colleague who happen to be a Yoruba was at the office. I still remember his words "It's Over". He lost hope. He had wished Osinbajo came on board. All for an old sick man to share millions in dollars and shouted Emi Lol kan.

Today the joy is back in the office. Obi has given us some reasons to believe in another hope. Every day we gist with high hopes in the office. How can one imagine two notorious politicians known to have sponsored the deadliest thugs coming back to power? Are we under curse from God?

Thanks all Obidients

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by derecho(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
I pity APC+PDP...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by orion7: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
If not for greed y should tinubu in his old age compete ? He will just disgrace himself. Because the only state I see him winning convincingly is oyo state. Obi will clear others

If they try to rig or manipulate results. End sars will be a child’s place. This time we go carry tools that may usher a revolution. If the north refuse to play ball. Country go scatter. This is just the truth

And I say this for all to hear. Southern Nigeria is the vein and artery of the country. They better thread carefully or become like them chad niger and mali

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Massiveglory: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Warrrrrri again!!! Obidents una wan kee urchins. Una wan kee emilokan? Una wan finish Atiku hope? Have mercy . Dem don choke finish o
Ihordspy and colleagues no drink poison o. Leave sniper alone oo

19 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
I pity opposition parties grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
DM for free delivery grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Gistlobby: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chai !

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
See when the crowd were heading to the stadium shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Whiteangel1234: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Omo this one loud

15 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guguwar OBIdient Families... Warri No Dey Carry Last

23 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
I pity PDP in Delta also remember Obidient also rally in Asaba Delta state capital today

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Seefinish: 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
Guguwar OBIdient Families... Warri No Dey Carry Last
Obi has dwaft every other party

11 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by 4teenblaq: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
W
Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Tochi3(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have never in my whole fruitful life seen such neck pressing actions by a structureless party in the history of mankind... cheesy grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oya urchins come and count for us, as we press Una tolotolo necks. This one no reach 500. Agbado weed smokers!

I have never seen such an organic love shown to anyone across the country in my life. Not even Buhari had this followership spread across the country.

The burden we are placing on ObiDatti is such that the trust and believe will make them have no other choice than to work for the masses.

We are taking back our country from the vultures

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Warri never carry last !

Filled to capacity !

Well done !!

16 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
I pity opposition parties grin grin

Opposition parties grin

The funny thing is that these crowd are there without being rented or bribed to attend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by StrongandMighty: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
DM for free delivery grin
I'll be paying for every urchin that placed an order...

14 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Warri stadium filled to capacity

Chai, this is Okowa's state o shocked shocked

The 3 senatorial zones in Delta is locked down for Obi. Delta and Rivers are the most influential states in SS and they're both for Obi totally cool cool

SS might even end up giving Obi more votes than any other region in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by mangood74: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Marching to Aso Rock in Jesus Christ glorified name AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by yyba: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hehehe only 5% have PVC . 2% will vote obi 1% pdp 1% apc and remaining 2% will be sleeping on election day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by Sleekcode: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
yyba:
Hehehe only 5% have PVC . 2% will vote obi 1% pdp 1% apc and remaining 2% will be sleeping on election day grin grin

No longer 200 people comments again.

Now the group admin don tell Una to use PVC as bargaining chip

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by successmatters(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Osanobua!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by tuborme: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
What the hail happened in Nigeria today?

4 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by successmatters(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Chai, this is Okowa's state o shocked shocked

The 3 senatorial zones in Delta is locked down for Obi. Delta and Rivers are the most influential states in SS and they're both for Obi totally cool cool

SS might even end up giving Obi more votes than any other region in Nigeria.

What about Akwa Ibom that are Peter Obi inlaws? grin His wife is from Akwa Ibom, first time an Akwa ibomite will live in Aso Rock.

14 Likes

Re: Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) by successmatters(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
tuborme:
What the hail happened in Nigeria today?

A tsunami of immense proportion

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Considers Special Court To Try Cultists, Mulls Amnesty Programme / Oby Ezekwesili Turns Down Ministerial Offer / Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.