Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention (358 Views)

EP: Alaye Proof X Is Real - Book Of Provens (the EP) / DOWNLOAD: Peruzzi – 3 The EP (full Album) / Listen To "Get It Now" (Tiwa Savage) Cover By Yung Willis. SHE REPOSTED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
My Ep (A Reply To The Critics) Is Finally Out Please Check It Out

I dropped my new Ep title A REPLY TO THE CRITICS

It’s on audioMack now please stream, comment and follow me on audioMack, please support a fellow Nairaland’s family whom is trying to succeed is his musical entourage…please you can also share your reviews here thanks guys I love you all as you stream and comment and follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is how to access my audioMack below �

#nowplaying A Reply To The Critics by Kyber via @audiomack

https://audiomack.com/Kyber/album/a-reply-to-the-critics-1
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let’s show them how we support one of our own
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Turn up

Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Please help me move this thread to front page
#airmark
@airmark
(cc)airmark
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 12:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Keep streaming guys
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning guys
This is day two
Keep streaming my songs
Link is above
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Why are my reviews this low?
I thought this is a music section?
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 3:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Keep streaming guys
Re: Check out the Ep Wizkid reposted that is gaining massive attention by kyber(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Felabration 2022: Fear Not For Man / Davido - Over Dem Freestyle Refix By D Xpen6iv / Nigerian Singer, Simi Teases New Song "Men Are Crazy" Featuring Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.