Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; (416 Views)

How I Spent All I Have Letter Discovered She Is Dating Someone Else / Problem Of Dating A Slim Girl. / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; by SeniorMan715(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
1. Never take photos with him. 2. If you called and he hangs up, don't call him back, the wife is around. 3. Don't text him love messages. 4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at his house even when his wife is out of the country. 5. Never book the same lodging everytime you go for ahhhhh! Eeeeeeh! Ooooohhh, uuuuuh! 6. Do not involve your friends or his friends in your relationship. 7. If he calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe his wife is the one calling trying to find out, let him talk first. 8. Don't call him my everything, he is borrowed. 9. If you find yourself at his place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during twa twa. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run. 10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S HUSBAND AND FIND YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; by Cypress042(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

You would have ended up saying nothing if you didn't add the part you wrote in capital letters.
Re: Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; by Nebes: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Side-chicks know all these and vow to abide by the rules but they never do. They will call you by 10pm to tell you how much they love and miss you. The next day they'll apologize that they didn't know what got into them. The next week they'll call around 6:30am when you're getting your children ready for school with your wife. Her apology will be that she didn't know your wife will around you at that time.

Please keep away from side-chicks. Their major goal is to hurt your wife and scatter your family. They'll call at odd hours and do many other things just to achieve this goal.

(1) (Reply)

CompassDaddyComedy - This one shock me / Oga Sabinus And Messed Up Again / Comedy: What Nobody Will Tell You About Fuel Subsidy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.