Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi (886 Views)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning / Jimi Agbaje Explains Why He Is Not Campaigning Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by naijapips04: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bendeco02:

Bro, I hate gossips

Let's stake on that and stop all this long yarning.

There nothing to stake in a. Online forum. Just bookmark this post and let's comeback to it after the election.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by Bobloco: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Yes! I have never seen anyone that voted APC in the south in 2019 that is changing their mind because of Peter obi. Maybe less than 5%.

Almost 90% of disobedients voted PDP in 2019. Go and verify.

So, to you Tinubu a southern candidate got the whole north on his side when there's an Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by Bendeco02: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

There nothing to stake in a. Online forum. Just bookmark this post and let's comeback to it after the election.
Like I told you, I hate gossips.

Maybe you're judging base on the votes they gave PDP on Previous election. Don't be deceived, the main reason was because of Obi.

They gave jonathan bloc votes too because he is loved by Igbos.

Let's wait till Feb 2023 since you're afraid to stake.

Atiku understand how SE votes goes, that's why he choosed Obi as VP and it worked for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by naijapips04: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bendeco02:

Like I told you, I hate gossips.

Maybe you're judging base on the votes they gave PDP on Previous election. Don't be deceived, the main reason was because of Obi.

They gave jonathan too because he is loved by Igbos.

Let's wait till Feb 2023 since you're afraid to stake.

PDP didn't start campaign and running elections in 2015.

Anybody deceiving you that PDP got votes because of Peter obi is probably very ignorant.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by Bendeco02: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

PDP didn't start campaign and running elections in 2015.

Anybody deceiving you that PDP got votes because of Peter obi is probably very ignorant.
Am done with you bro. Na your type like brag without action.

Have told you to stake if you're sure that Obi can't get bloc votes from SE yet you refused.

Are you expecting me to keep arguing with you endlessly?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by naijapips04: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bobloco:

So, to you Tinubu a southern candidate got the whole north on his side when there's an Atiku

No he doesn't and he doesn't need to anymore because of Peter obi. Without Obi, this election would have been over already.

Tinubu just needs to deliver SW and perform averagely in the north which existing APC structure would give him. He doesn't need to win in the north.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by naijapips04: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bendeco02:

Am done with you bro. Na your type like brag without action.

Have told you to stake if you're sure that Obi can't get bloc votes from SE yet you refused.

Are you expecting me to keep arguing with you endlessly?

Oga SE has been voting PDP even before Peter obi entered politics.

You are funny bro for saying PDP got votes because of Peter obi. What an insult.
Re: Tinubu Is Not Campaigning Because Of Peter Obi by EricBloodAxe: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2022
naijapips04:

You are obviously a political novice. APC lost Osun with less than 40k votes and that's Yoruba against Yoruba. You must be very silly to think majority of Yorubas will leave Tinubu to vote for Peter Obi. Like very delusional
And you must be very foolish to think that majority of Yoruba votes only will put your bedwetting, shaky shaky agbado daddy in asorock. Even a mad man will marvel at your stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake News: Mueez Akande, Dies At 72 / Video : Peter Obi Trash Atiku And Tinubu In Jos Opinion Election / 2023: Atiku Leads PDP Delegation In Anambra, Visits Soludo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.