Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Ugly Truth About Having A Steady Cash Flow - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ugly Truth About Having A Steady Cash Flow (220 Views)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / The Magic Of Nairaland Forum Marketing. A Steady Stream Of Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Truth About Having A Steady Cash Flow by Jojomiro(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
Firstly I must apologize

I have not been able to post this for two days now due to the number of clients I have been helping to establish a predictable and stable source of income

It took me 10 months after my graduation from university to come to the conclusion that unless you have a steady cash flow from multiple sources (at least 2), you can not be financially free no matter what. You can take this to the bank

How do I mean by this?

Imagine a graduate with masters looking for a job that pays 300k in a month in Nigeria, you know that unless there's favour on your life or you know a high-ranking individual, it's impossible for you to get that kind of job.

I'm sure by now, you are nodding your head

Then maybe he gets a job of 100k, that alone is not sufficient for his rent, feeding, transport, clothing and all other personal effects with 650+ naira to a dollar.

Now imagine he decides to get an extra source of income that can pay him 3x as much as his job just selling online, or editing and writing books on Amazon (of which he will be earning in dollars) with just his phone and internet connection,

which will you prefer?

I'm sure you will prefer the latter

Many of my clients didn't believe me until they started having results themselves.

All you need is the knowledge, your phone and internet connection

And what will you be doing?

You will be selling other people's product online for a commission, for instance, you sell a 50k product to 10 persons at a commission of 50%, do the maths.. that's 250k. Just 10 persons

That is why you need to jump into this new and free method of earning an extra income which can enable you live a life of no financial tension

If you see the picture below, you will see a screenshot of a young man who has earned about 20 million naira in 10 months with affiliate marketing

I am living the life, others like me are living the life

Interested? connect with me by sending ready to 0,8,0,8,8,8,0,3,8,2,8, and you will also be getting a free gift from me

Tomorrow may be to late, ACT NOW

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of So Called Uniprojectmaterials / How Can I Make An Extra $1000 In A Month / Your Phone G-mail Is Not For Decoration, Always Check It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.