Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) (55881 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Satedly(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benchilwell:
u dey mind them, for them obi is for ipob, they forget atiku fulani bandits and killers Herdsman and tinubu Boko Haram and iswap are worst than ipob.
Continue saying obi is ipob,me I will continue saying atiku-fulani bandits and killer Herdsman and tinubu Boko Haram and iswap.
I Taya oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by babajero(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Watch the moment an "Obidient" driver out of ecstasy and over joyous atmosphere, jumps out of his moving bus carrying passengers. Another "Obidient" jumps in to the bus to stop the bus from moving grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8aqBvYD5go

L
All these without mobilisation fee o. And no structure o. Naija don wise.

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by 4teenblaq: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
alaira:
Driving under drug substances is dangerous on our roads to our overall being. Hahahaha!!

Bro, he is not under drugs. It is enthusiasm!!!
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The woman wen dey behind driver dey shout

I nor know where this bus wan carry us go o

My rib ooooo.

Nairalanders you guys are clowns.

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Prozico22(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
BloomingDale:
The roads are too dirty. Thank Jah I did not step out for the rally
we step out well with enough fun you miss a lot
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Spiritualife: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
I just watch the video and notice say as the guy carry the baby turn, I start jubilate alone for house. Who else had the same feeling?

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Billygee2u: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
A happy, peaceful Nigeria is right before us, let's all vote for Peter Obi.
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Billygee2u: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
4teenblaq:
Obi is coming..

See joy
See madness

The man was so happy that he forgot he was carrying passengers or he would have caused harm with such reckless move..

This election go mad gan!!!

In the history of Nigeria, no election will be like what will come in 2023..

Get prepared, even unknown gunmen go surrender at the sight of vicious Obidients grin

Fear no go let any motherfucker share money for election ground... Vicious Obidients will clamp down on you!!! cool
Correct
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by themanderon: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
I have never seen Nigerians so united in one cause in my lifetime. From the North to the west to the east to the south everyone is desirous of seeing a working Nigeria. Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
We are united in saying Never again to career criminals and drug barons masquerading as politicians. Nigeria should be for Nigerians and not for some political elites feeding fat while the people suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Billygee2u: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
mojisolaal:
Obilokan!!!
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Prenonjebose: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hahahaha. The guy's dance step is hilarious. Peter Obi's movement is gathering
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Okhuadams(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
Watch the moment an "Obidient" driver out of ecstasy and over joyous atmosphere, jumps out of his moving bus carrying passengers. Another "Obidient" jumps in to the bus to stop the bus from moving grin

L
No be by crowd Oga Jona do pass this
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by SQLmastar(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
historic:

And how did you come about your conclusion
I applied a statistical sampling technique too difficult for your ipobic mind to comprehend
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Paulianfa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oh this one Tinubu's hand will be vibrating, when he will be realize that his money can't buy vote anymore.
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Medley02(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again with OBI-DATTI IN POWER
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
SQLmastar:
Ipobic driver.

90% of these rally is ipob
Statistician general of the federation.
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Sunkyboie(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
He is an Ibo man
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Youoareofoolish: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Press thr neck like say u never squeeze orange before.
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
SQLmastar:
Ipobic driver.

Aren't you Tired of being a BATstard??, grin
Better be OBIdient grin grin
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by igbowoman: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Aren't you Tired of being a BATstard??, grin
Better be OBIdient grin grin

He is working for his 2k allowance biko and they monitor their posts before payment. Have mercy on these tinubu SM supporters, na hunger cause am.They need the allowance.They may not even mean the things they say but they need to say them to remain on the payroll.

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Fireson: 1:34am On Oct 02, 2022
OBI TO THE WORLD.... E DEY PAIN AGBADORIANS grin
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by countryman13: 1:47am On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
A happy, peaceful Nigeria is right before us, let's all vote for Peter Obi.
Am even happy right inside me as if Obi is d villa already. We can't do it alone but wt God on our siren our PVC, we shall get there .
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by favour32(m): 2:38am On Oct 02, 2022
dsocioemmy:
See as OP call 'terrific moment' like say one bad thing happen

Terrific still mean GREAT!
In another form nai be... Great movement!

Obidient people dey help each other naturally and we nor dey give shishi grin
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by otipoju(m): 3:57am On Oct 02, 2022
dsocioemmy:
See as OP call 'terrific moment' like say one bad thing happen

Terrific and terrible do not mean the same. The first is positive while the latter one is negative.

1 Like

Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by sweetTai(m): 4:24am On Oct 02, 2022
There are a lot of mentally unstable people in Nigeria. It’s really sad to say but it’s true.
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by peacettw: 4:55am On Oct 02, 2022
SQLmastar:
Ipobic driver.

This is a very stupid comment
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Angrygoat: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Obi will do worse than buhari. Dnt cote4him oh.u will regret it.i rem hw buhari campaign started . abegi
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by Born2Breed(f): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2022
MayorOfDelta:

L

Disaster avoided. Very careless stunt.
Re: Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) by ezegold4we: 5:35am On Oct 02, 2022
The only people that is expected to vote for Tinubu or Atiku in 2023 president election are Those party delegates they paid millions of Naira during their party convention, corrupt politicians, agberos, touts, criminal's, religious and ethnic bigots, terrorist, bandit's, and enemies of Nigeria,
Pls check, if you are among the categories listed above, if not, it means you are Wise, intelligent, Smart, responsible, educated, reasonable, matured, sensitive, futuristic, visionary,and a patriotic nigerian, it means Obi-Datti is your candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun Intercepts 16 Armed Hausa Men In Oyo / Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.