Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence (262 Views)

Doomsday Clock Sits Just 90 Seconds Before Midnight (pics) / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos) / Get 10TIMES On Every Recharge For Calls, SMS And Data, On Your Airtel SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence by Lifeemetu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sorry it's coming late , I saw mine an hour ago.
Mtn gave free 62 Minutes , 20 seconds call to celebrate Independence.
Though they didn't send message to that effect, maybe they don't want to many to know . It will vanish by midnight try use urs .

Re: Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence by Nwaotu10(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2022
So?
Re: Mtn Gave 62 SMS And 6minute ,20 Seconds Call To Celebrate Independence by CondemnBattery(f): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
What do I need 60sms for?
How many times do I even send SMS when I have Whatsapp. That's stupidity on the side of MTN.
Convert it to calls instead.
Lifeemetu:
Sorry it's coming late , I saw mine an hour ago.
Mtn gave free 62 Minutes , 20 seconds call to celebrate Independence.
Though they didn't send message to that effect, maybe they don't want to many to know . It will vanish by midnight try use urs .

(1) (Reply)

Which Are The Best Animation Video Production Companies In Edmonton? / React Native App Development Company / Learn The Practical Skills To Make A Professional Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.