Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (48720 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Without Obi in the race, Bola Tinubu would have had absolutely no chance. Peter Obi is not the Southeast’s chance. He is Tinubu’s chance! He has helped Tinubu level the real race, which is between him and Atiku. For Tinubu, Obi is the best early Christmas gift ever!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1576254573572153344

126 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by general111(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
I remember vividly that this was how buhari started.
It started out as a social media thing, where people began to support buhari and throw shades at jonathan..
Who would have thought that buhari will defeat a sitting president in nigeria..
Looking at the way things are going now, peter Obi will be announced as president before 8am the next day....
To ignore peter obi is foolishness

983 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
On whose side is Reno omokri sef

Why is the Obidient nationwide massive movements making him lose sleep

608 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Nwodosis(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Is this how to campaign for Atiku, you better work harder before they will remove the meal that they are giving you from your mouth.

525 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by alizma: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let us confirm from your elder brother, FFK

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Urheadmaster(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
I've not seen any Tinubu supporter that is normal.

Is as if they only reason through their 'Anus' like these man called Reno tongue undecided.

294 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Izuogu4Presdent: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Reno Omokri is a fool.. a refugee that is not man enough to come to Nigeria and campaign for his ATM machine Atiku

297 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Foreseer: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
See this leech of a shoe brush talking, self-exiled idiiioot wey mumu pass festus keyamo

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Massiveglory: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
The obidatti rallies that is vibrating round the nation and beyond, sumersaulted the likes of reno, urchins and emilokan into a state of comatose. They don't know what else to do or say.

227 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Winnermindset(f): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's just his opinion

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Tochi3(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
The paid opinion of a Sick homeless man..

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by pinkgoodies(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Well. He is right.. BAT will get much votes in every northern state, same as in the south. Obi won't in most, also he has cancelled out Atikus vote in the SS n SE, even some in SW.. margin of victory for the winner will be little. I see a Runoff coming, unless the winner gets 50% of votes, leaving the other 50% for other candidates. which is likely not possible.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Dapson73(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even an Atikulated Reno knows that Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria while Obituaries keep living in their delusions.

Congrats to Asiwaju in advance.

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by lhordspy: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Very true... It is more like Obi and Atiku fighting for their already 2019 joint votes. Tinubu is not affected a bit.

The number of new votes or should i say voters that is adding to the 2019 own .. Is just 1m+ newly registered voters, after INEC screened the double registration out.

Even if the 1m+ people are to vote for obi, which is practically impossible, add it to the number of Atiku/obi votes in 2019(which is impossible because Atiku already have the northern voters in his bag) ... It wont be enough to even win an election.

Incase you dont understand what am trying to say. Even if you join Obi votes presently + Atiku's vote + the 1m newly registered voters, it isnt still enough to defeat a certain Tinubu APC if going by the Last general election.

Why am refferring to the last general elections is because nothing changes, nothing have change. Except the rallies and supposedly '2million' match which we witness almost every seconds.

The same people engaging in rallies or supporting obi, never voted for APC 2019.

The same set of people feeling marginalised on religious bases, because of the muslim-muslim ticket will never vote for APC in 2019 too.

The same christian bodies antagonising muslim muslim ticket, Never supported Buhari 2019 also.

The same Afenifere, never supported APC 2019

The same South East, South south.. Are traditionally PDP voters, their votes never changes the outcome of 2019.

Infact some of the muslims voted Atiku/obi 2019, but this time arround with the present political situation where the campaign as been turned into religious one, religous sentiments have found it way in Nigeria politics now, those votes are going to APC this time.

Undecided voters in 2019 like me, who voted for Atiku/obi will never ever vote for any of them this time, why? Because of the aggressive way of the obidients followers. I know so many of us here that are on that line or should i say clinging to that excuse.

The south-west voted overwhelming for Atiku/obi 2019, not because of the love for Atiku or Obi but because we felt the pain of the failed First tenure of buhari then.. Even lagos was almost lost by APC even with Tinubu.
I feel my analysis is right here because those states lost by APC 2019 in southwest, was won by same APC governors during the governorship election except Oyo state which was narrowly lost.
Now, coming to 2023, i feels a tribal sentiment will play major role here, APC will win massively in south west. But what if APC lost, they lost Overall in the southwest in 2019 in the presidential election. It still never changes anything. APC STILL WON THE ELECTION. BUHARI WON.

So when you take all this into consideration, analyse it without religious sentiment or hatred for any candidate. IT DOESN'T CHANGES ANYTHING. Infact the antagonism. of the Buhari candidature we witness in 2019, was far far more than the Tinubu candidature upset we are witness now. Because the anger of Buhari's first tenure which was marred by gross incompetency, insecurities upset alot of people and it cut across all regions. Be it yoruba, hausa,igbo, egede, idoma, ebira... Just name it.. People were angry with his first tenure.
And after the election? I think we all know what happened - Buhari won again.

Some people are saying, the youth, the youth!. Do they PVc's? Alright fine, someone also came out to say they registered because of Obi this year.
Then they didnt turn out massively like we are been deceivedto believe, the number of newly registered voters justify my point. Just 1m+ (which am sure the youth cant have more than 50% of 1m+)

So in my opinion, it takes more more than this childish rallies, photoshopping Tinubu's picture in an irritating manner, or throwing of insult and jabs. We, when i mean we, i mean i included engage in all this for Atiku/obi 2019, Buhari still won.

By simple logic and permutation and the little knowledge i have about politics, TINUBU may not win next year general election, but APC WILL DEFINITELY WIN. And it will be by landslide JUST LIKE 2019.
BECAUSE NOTHING HAS CHANGED EXCEPT THAT OBI AND ATIKU ARE NOW SHARING THEIR VOTES.

211 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by jkpbestseries: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
obi is getting support for free. Atiku n tinubu are paying for support

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Tunjibalogun: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Well. He is right.. BAT will get much votes in every northern state, same as in the south. Obi won't in most, also he has cancelled out Atikus vote in the SS n SE, even some in SW.. margin of victory for the winner will be little. I see a Runoff coming, unless the winner gets 50% of votes, leaving the other 50% for other candidates. which is likely not possible.
Obi or Tinubu should win. The country doesn't belong to the north

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by David160(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Then let Tinubu win then.. If obi was so valuable why didn't pdp give him the ticket?

They said he has no electoral value yet they're shivering

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by aidameoryou: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Only man fit for the job

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Old Age is not a measure of Wisdom

Unintelligent Fools grow older too

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by GeneralOjukwu: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin

Peter Obi is Atiku's Girlfriend.

Nnamdi Kanu called Peter Obi a gay... Atiku is rumoured as a homo...with Obi's effeminate voice, put 2 + 2 together. wink

I can bet anything that he will fold for Atiku. Obi already bends over... lipsrsealed

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by GeneralOjukwu: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
SE and PDP na like husband and wife. Inseparable.

They disgraced even Ojukwu and his APGA for PDP.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Qtrpst4: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
pinkgoodies:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Haydens: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wailer indeed. I hate this buffoon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Tayorshd2(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
I still don't understand why THE GOLLIBLE NIGERIANS WILL WANT TO VOTE FOR AN SSCE HOLDER ALSO A MAN THAT USED THE STATE MONEY TO DEVELOP HIS FAMILY BUSSINES A MAN THAT RULE HIS STATE WITH NO VISIBLE PROJECT ...
WHO DO US THIS THING FOR NIGERIA

VOTE BATSHETTIMA2023

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by owiko(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Reno it must be really difficult trying to manipulate people with words like you did in the previous elections. I feel your pain

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Talentempire: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
By rigging abi
Cos na Una way

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by Haydens: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
I hate this buffoon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by donforeign: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Useless being.. him dn block 99% of him followers finish. Idiot

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by AishaDant(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Does this man ever shut up?

I can't stand him angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President by xpressionx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Reno Mockery talks too much sha

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.