Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Letting Go - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go (230 Views)

Help Me Find The Remaining Part Of Letting Go / Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letting Go by lilyheaven: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
It has rained all night, the morning was chilling with cold. Jane woke up , looking at the blanket she had used earlier to cover herself lying on the floor. She didn’t bother to pick up the blanket, as she ran towards the toilet door to release herself from full bladder.
Tap, tap. Tap!
Some one tapped at the door,,, jane reached the door, to check who was knocking so early.
It was Kang,
Jane:——good morning Dr. Kang,
Kang:——good morning Jane, are you just waking up? Aren’t you going to work today? It’s 7:30am already.
Jane:——Oh my gosh, are you seriously serious? I didn’t know time has gone down, I was really enjoying my sleep due to the rain.
Dr.Kang:——I think , I should be going, since you are not ready yet, I have some patients to review this morning before my consultant will come.
Jane:—— Alright, see you later.

(Dr Kang left).....,,
Jane met Dr. kang through her friend from school, Cam, it was almost two months since Jane came to Benin, for her service, but haven’t seen any accommodation, as her place of primary assignment didn’t provide any accommodation for them.
She hustled from barracks to teaching hospital everyday, until she met Cam, she explained all she has been through to Cam, but he couldn’t help her, since he too was already squatting with a friend too.
But , Immediately Dr. kang called him, he asked him if, there was any free accommodation around his area.
Luckily there was one.
The next day , Cam and Jane went to check on the accommodation. It was a good one, Jane paid for the house immediately. Jane found out
Dr. Kang was her next door neighbor, and he was also doing his intern in the same hospital she was posted . Kang been mobile , always drive her to the hospital every morning,, they became really close.
Eight months later.........

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Book Club Set To Host Three Writers Saturday November 5 / Creative Content Writers Needed / Be Humble. Life Goes On With Or Without You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.