Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cultist Bullies - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Bullies (2940 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Pupils: Don't Encourage Bullies, They're Perverts / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:

Yes na. I have lived in areas populated with cultists and agberos, includent students environment. And stories like this are not uncommon.

The reason I tend to think there is a prior engagements or relationship between the op and the said cult bullies. Those guys might be rascals, rude, arrogant and all of that but to beat up this guy and his family because he snubbed them? Abeg, the story no clear. My guy don overdo. He don fvck up somewhere.

NB: This is not to cast aspersion on the poster in any way, nor to remove the needed blame on the bullies, it's just to get a balanced perspective on the situation.

There's nothing to it like I said earlier
And they didn't touch any of my family members thanks
Re: Cultist Bullies by imiski(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

You need to see how they were dealth with today... I think you're one of them
I'm not a cultist, but believe me if you grew up in very rough areas espically where no force man be you who dares enter, you will learn how to relate with them and not be bullied. That is why I told you to learn to be street smart. Not everybody has money to call police.
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
imiski:
I'm not a cultist, but believe me if you grew up in very rough areas espically where no force man be you who dares enter, you will learn how to relate with them and not be bullied. That is why I told you to learn to be street smart. Not everybody has money to call police.

Thanks
Re: Cultist Bullies by Epositive(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

I swear that's the full story
Those mopols dealt with them today and keep asking them the reason why they bullied me without offending them
Oh, they deserve those beatings then. Trust mopols on this. So, what is the conclusion with them?

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by 27Pushing30: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

Well I involved them and you need to see how they were postrating and begging like witch thats just been caught

Even their members are begging me in my WhatsApp dms now

Don't even know how they got my contact
I'm happy with the results in general is all I could say

Smiles you no even understand cultists and their mentality.

No be beg ? dem go beg you na

Have you even ever seen a boastful criminal when caught/being paraded by police?

Well now dem don know you. All for ABEG SIR? Lol

You don’t know anything.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by tellwisdom: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

Well I involved them and you need to see how they were postrating and begging like witch thats just been caught

Even their members are begging me in my WhatsApp dms now

Don't even know how they got my contact
I'm happy with the results in general is all I could say

You did well my brother. Imagine useless and non entities trying to intimidate you? How does that feel like?

Somethings are not meant to happen.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Babssoo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Go join ayes or Vikings.. If to say you be cultist, them for nor try that nonsense because them for fear reprisal
and na advise be that… if na your brother, na wetin you go tell am be that? Shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Bullies by Babssoo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rahyberg:
Let me give you a clue on how you can take your revenge without you being inclined to any Cult group. It might take you 2-3monthto actualize your revenge but it depends on how tactical you are.

1. You go back to the Street with some muller, buy shayo for boys.

2. Go to any tarmac(junction) wae dae una street to dae play. From there you'll get info about those who humiliate you cos no be beating since them beat your papa and Mama with una brothers join.

3. Be cool with everyone on the street . Act like you ain't angry.

4. Go buy cutlass, sharpen am for Aboki hand wella.

5. Get the address of those who beat you, monitor their movement.

6. .....

If you fi do all this, Holla me to continue cos it isn't easy to take revenge while the person you take revenge on will be wondering where he got it wrong..
Yeye man lol

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by DanieleLorenzo: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic, no matter what happens, no join an opposing cult. 'Cause this story's far from over. cool
Re: Cultist Bullies by clydecarson(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Heroicvic:
I've just been beaten to a pulp by four cultist tonight (members of the supreme eiye confraternity), my offence is that I didn't respond in time when they called and told them that I'm in a hurry (obviously I knew they want to extort me)....
My parents and my brothers came and we were all disgraced by these ragtags who parade themselves as street police

My next plan is going to report them to the army coz they don't have an atom of fear and respect for our
local police anymore but my fear is that my parents live in the same area and I don't want anything that would hurt them

Is there any way to go about it and kindly note that I'm not a fraudster and I work diligently as a freelancer on Fiverr and upwork

MODIFIED. I just involved the anti-cultism squad in our local police station and one of them has been arrested

Bros you went to call anti cult for boys omo your own Don b,remember na 1 of them they caught and I'm sure the others knew you were the one that called the police they would come haunting everyone close to you........better leave that area asap

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
clydecarson:

Bros you went to call anti cult for boys omo your own Don b,remember na 1 of them they caught and I'm sure the others knew you were the one that called the police they would come haunting everyone close to you........better leave that area asap

Lol
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Heroicvic, no matter what happens, no join an opposing cult. 'Cause this story's far from over. cool

Thanks
Their members dey my papa house dey do begging begging

Dem no get shishi dey look for trouble

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
clydecarson:

Well I fought my way out
I don't fear them, I just don't take law into my own hand
Please don't join them, that's the only advice I can give you and if you already did

It is over for your mother
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
tellwisdom:

You did well my brother. Imagine useless and non entities trying to intimidate you? How does that feel like?

Somethings are not meant to happen.

I stood my ground coz at first I was scared if they are going to attack my family
But to God be the glory, everyone in my street stood behind me knowing fully well that I'm an easy going guy
I inspired my friends who are also tired of their oppression

This is just like endsars movement in my street
Re: Cultist Bullies by clydecarson(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Heroicvic:

Lol

Lol you advicing me not to join me that hate them with passion

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
clydecarson:

Lol you advicing me not to join me that hate them with passion

Whatever
Re: Cultist Bullies by charles009(m): 1:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Bros the guys that advised you to leave that area na the best advise.

Those guys no dey forget, e fit take long but them still remember. ..

One day, thief fall in my compound, two storey building, i live upstairs. Immidiately i saw him jump the fence, I release my two rots, I was also carrying something.

He was caught but when I saw his face , I recognized him as the street boy wey be Cultist, I released him and warned him make him no try am again.

Compound people where like why nah, we for do this, do that. I told them not to worry. Eget why.

The most dangerous person is a man who has nothing to loose driven by vengeance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
charles009:
Bros the guys that advised you to leave that area na the best advise.

Those guys no dey forget, e fit take long but them still remember. ..

One day, thief fall in my compound, two storey building, i live upstairs. Immidiately i saw him jump the fence, I release my two rots, I was also carrying something.

Well just like me, he has a lot to loose
His just fathered a child, her widow mother is also in the same street
All of this are what I put together before I took action

Thanks for your advice

He was caught but when I saw his face , I recognized him as the street boy wey be Cultist, I released him and warned him make him no try am again.

Compound people where like why nah, we for do this, do that. I told them not to worry. Eget why.

The most dangerous person is a man who has nothing to loose driven by vengeance.
Re: Cultist Bullies by Emma2Seconds: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
smiley
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2022
He has a lot to loose
Same as me, nigga has his family flocking in the street and did I mention that he just welcome a baby
So I put a these into consideration before acting

Thanks
Re: Cultist Bullies by Eltunechi11: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Go join ayes or Vikings.. If to say you be cultist, them for nor try that nonsense because them for fear reprisal

See mumu advice na.... which gain dey for cult
Re: Cultist Bullies by Eltunechi11: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
No matter your level of attainment, if you're not street wise, you're nothing but a loaf of bread.

You're just like a pot of soured beans in the eyes of your parents after the incident. Some of y'all think life is all about blowing grammar upandan and be forming gentle guy.

I've failed as a father if I have a son like you. Tueh!

Shut up....na mouth u get for here..... he arrested the boys...wat else do u want him to do,u want him to fight how many people....try get sense..
Re: Cultist Bullies by Eltunechi11: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Heroicvic:

Their lives isn't anything to write home about
I'm not interested thanks

Don't join anything bro..... there's no gain in that shiiit......me don play street,play school game... nothing come out....I love wat u did....also make Dem to sign an under taking that they won't hurt u again...
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eltunechi11:

Don't join anything bro..... there's no gain in that shiiit......me don play street,play school game... nothing come out....I love wat u did....also make Dem to sign an under taking that they won't hurt u again...

Thanks brr
I made them sign it

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eltunechi11:

Shut up....na mouth u get for here..... he arrested the boys...wat else do u want him to do,u want him to fight how many people....try get sense..

Don't waste your precious time on him
Tell him to replicate their behavior in his area
Let him start attacking innocent people coz they didn't give him money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram- Dead Nigerian Soldiers’ Surfaces On Social Media [GRAPHIC PHOTO] / Ever Had An Encounter With Cultists Share Your Experience. / Lady Who Was Reported To Be Used For Money Rituals In Ijebu Ode Never Ran Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.