Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. (443 Views)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / "PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Entprys(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Millions of my type like that. So you guys should stop jubilating ontop airbag that will soon deflate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Unigrad: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Go back to school.
You see what APC and PDP government have done to your educational life?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by GoodHardDickk: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pain has taken over this op as well as many Tinubu urchins.

Sniper is currently on promo bro. Buy one and get three Free!!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking.

7 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Kewtt: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Unigrad:
Go back to school.
You see what APC and PDP government have done to your educational life?
How many months or years were doctors on strike under obi in Anambra?

One year and a month!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by GoodHardDickk: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:
Millions of my type like that. So you guys should stop jubilatiog ontop airbag that will soon deflate

If not that you're pain and bitter you would have read the rubbish you wrote above!

You can't defend Tinubu without sounding stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Massiveglory: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins never believed what happened today. All snipers shops should be locked up until further notice.

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:
Millions of my type like that. So you guys should stop jubilating ontop airbag that will soon deflate

Ori e o pe.

Olopolo yiyo.
Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by DaniDani(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
A consolation thread for all the wounded urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:

Hilliterate.....you are not even qualified to be called illiterate... Yours is uphill ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by Period007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Urchins time,wailing time

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by SILVERLINES: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:

Urchin can't find out something suitable to comfort himself rather than telling lies

You that was doing ugbaja to survive the day claim you were in Obidents march

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by PointZerom: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Entprys:

Lol, what a way to console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Rally: I Was These Live - Yet, My Vote Is For Tinubu. by zeuss: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
urchins need to subject themselves to examination...Tinubu is not fit!!!!!!! He is already resting when campaigns have not even started....,do you want to kill him He cannot handle or survive the rigors of office. Let him rest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BURSTED: Tinubu Supporters Caught Lying Again With Fake Pictures / 2023: Father Alia Has Purified The Muslim-muslim Ticket Making It Consumable For / Opinion: Teni Did Not Disrespect Buhari When He Presented Her Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.