Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core (340 Views)

HPV Is The New HIV... E No Dey Show (all The Time) For Bodi (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / My Health People Come Oh, I Don Vex. / How To Get The Core Out Of A Boil, A Video On How To Get The Head Out Of A Boil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
I really do not know why. I am wondering, they leave Islam and other religions. They go come attack christianity only.
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Kayberg: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
masmnd8:
I really do not know why. I am wondering, they leave Islam and other religions.

Just as Islam also left every other religions to attack only Christianity.
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kayberg:

Just as Islam also left every other religions to attack only Christianity.
Once you mention Jesus Is God , omo their blood dey hot
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by uthlaw: 1:18am On Oct 02, 2022
masmnd8:
Once you mention Jesus Is God , omo their blood get hot
you self use common sense...God and son of God are the same person... God created Mary,Mary born God again!
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 02, 2022
uthlaw:
you self use common sense...God and son of God are the same person... God created Mary,Mary born God again!
it does not make sense at all; it is very foolish that a virgin woman become pregnant without having sex and the baby is called the Emmanuel. Luke 18:27 King James Version 27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Kayberg: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
masmnd8:
Once you mention Jesus Is God , omo their blood go hot and they run amok.

That's why Muslims believe the only way to promote Islam is by ridiculing Christianity.

Without speaking against Christianity, Islam cannot be promoted.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kayberg:

That's why Muslims believe the only way to promote Islam is b ridiculing Christianity.

Without speaking against Christianity, Islam cannot be promoted.
It is best to follow Christ, so much peace.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by uthlaw: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
masmnd8:

it does not make sense at all; it is very foolish that a virgin woman become pregnant without having sex and the baby is called the Emmanuel. Luke 18:27 King James Version 27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
what will you called ADAM that has no father or mother?
Re: Christianity Dey Vex Atheists To The Core by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
uthlaw:
what will you called ADAM that has no father or mother?
The first man created

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat That Fibroids Without Surgery! / Why Do I Have Skin Tags On My Neck All Of A Sudden / How Can I Get Out Of This Predicament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.