Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) (65844 Views)

Today Is World Snake Day / Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics) / Once, A Nigerian Somewhere Would Think Like This (what Happened To Us?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Temptee101(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:

Ain't nothing beautiful about snakes. The smaller the more irritating they become.

I just hate them so much that I feel so guilty and unfulfilled whenever they survive my chase and hunt.

Cockroaches too.

Plus mosquitoes
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Mercury12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:

Ain't nothing beautiful about sínakes. The smaller the more irritating they become.

I just hate them so much that I feel so guilty and unfulfilled whenever they survive my chase and hunt.

Cockroaches too.

Honestly
Their being alive irritate me too.
I want them extinct!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by todayfashion: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Jeju: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have personally seen that worm snake but then i was so young and naive, i killed it!
In all my life of watching life science channels growing up, i have never seen the worm snake on snake documentaries till now. I have been so curious to find one again.

1 Like

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Polynek(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2022
I hv seen a smaller one Dan dix

1 Like

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
internationalman:

Ain't nothing beautiful about snakes. The smaller the more irritating they become.

Cockroaches too.

If I saw a snake and a cockroach, and I had a gun, I'd shoot the cockroach first, I swear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Juanmike(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.
What of pussy, does it irritate you too?
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nairaland snake eating crew won't like this one o, but lets look on a brighter side, if you guys can gather enough of this snake then making a snake spaghetti isn't a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Greenback: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eponojuku:
though they are said to be blind,I heard one actually found its way to bite the talking drum yansh of a certain ivartheMENTAL thefacelessman aka blackpantherxxx mental generalojukwu grin grin
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by boxypane(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Which kind lie be this na. I killed a couple of this snake as a kid around 1992, na me discover am be that. Funny people.
This reminds me of Mongo Park.

3 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Mofatg: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Small but mighty
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.
Same here, those two creatures i hate em.
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Mbenny(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
i have seen this snake several times and it moves faster than earthworm, just like other snakes.

2 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by NotKnown: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
I can swear with my life that I have seen this snake in nigeria.

Plateau state to be precise.

Zaramaganda, Jos.

Year : 2011

I actually thought it was an earthworm.

Tough skin (probably indicative of a scale), no eyes, I remember I saw something like that tongue stuff coming out of its mouth.

But it was quicker than an earthworm. Salt didn't have any effect on it.

We just killed it and went on.

By then who had android phone to take a good pix?
And who knew NL would be snake crazy?

So they shouldn't think they discovered it first.

Just like they claimed to discover river Niger

4 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by dammy29: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
FaceTanke:
If plenty of it can be caught

Then u cook it with noodles or spaghetti

tongue

omo you dey try o....
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Viicfuntop(f): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.

Unfulfilled, LOL. grin
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by makavalley(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Those days while in farm during farming season my mom has always told me they're tiny snakes keep your eyes on the ground when you till up the soil, she has always killed them but I don't believe they were tiny snakes thought maybe other reptiles.like it's too small to be snakes

2 Likes

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by dammy29: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Juanmike:
What of pussy, does it irritate you too?

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Peacecore: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Prosperous111:
Very beautiful and dangerous shocked

This is the only snake species that will escape our nairaland snake masters pot grin

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Dis one no go sweet for lala mouth
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by tanimusaeedu: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Very dangerous
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Prosperous111:

This is the only snake species that will escape our nairaland snake masters pot grin
Na to catch like 50 use am like spaghetti
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Lionnation: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
I have killed it before by matching it to pieces with my shoe
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Gohs: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Even if Nigeria economy no good, I can not turn snake to spaghetti. . .

I want to stay alive to see Peter Obi enter Aso Rock villa as president of Nigeria cheesy
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Prosperous111:

Who's that? The future?
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
I trust myself when it comes to crawling animals. The few that would dare come my way must be crushed and killed, wether it's a worm, millipede, caterpillar,..... whatever!
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by obinna58(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Is it eatable??

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by ChiefEmerald: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
HolyMan12:
Lalasticlala will soon arrive grin
He no go fit chop this one cheesy
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
internationalman:

Cockroaches too.
Ok

Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by youn(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Rexymania:
I've seen it before
me too
I've seen this twice
Re: This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) by KushLyon(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Prosperous111:

Something they will use as noodles or spaghetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Animal Called / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) / Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.