Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] (56785 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Get A Business Website For FREE Just Pay #19,999 For Domain And Hosting / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by LollySeaSide: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
TRADELYN:
But why covering the name of the Loan App is what I don't understand.

It's New Credit loan app.
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by nedekid: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2022
You took a loan, accept that and stop playing the Nigeria factor.
If you have no use for the money, leave it in your account ie do not spend it and then at the does date, add the interest and give them back their money.
Behave yourself if you are a honorable person and fulfill your obligations, don't be like the charlatans that will see the terms of a loan, wount complain then, but after collecting the money, spent it, when it is then time to pay, start talking rubbish about how the loan companies are scammers, shylocks reaping people off. You had the option of not collecting the loan. How do you say you made a mistake? Oh you mistakenly downloaded the app, filled it, put your bvn and account details, read the terms then mistakenly clicked on the accept bottom?
My man, be responsible for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by opera1(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2022
You deliberately and intentionally borrowed the money and you observed that the internet rate was too high hence, you term it a mistake.
Oga, go pay your loan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:
I was just playing around the app when I mistakenly clicked on the withdraw button. The process was so simple that I thought It wouldn't work. Until I saw “loan processing."

I just sent them a mail though. I am waiting for the day to break so I can put a call across.

This is ridiculous honestly. 15k to pay 19.5k in just 14days. I can't take it.

When did the mistake actually happened?

When you downloaded the app ?
When you made the application?
When you entered your account details?
When you clicked the submit button ?

You must have taken at least four steps

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by IbroMaka(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
luluosas:
Ease Moni and Migo loans are the cheapest in the market, though I don't like how Migo treated me the last time (September 12)

Bro , how did Migo treat you
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by otomatic(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
You have heard of people owing those loan sharks, yet you mistakenly downloaded the app, mistakenly registered and logged in, then mistakenly borrowed from them.
All because the process was simple you thought it would not work? Na so you like suffer and hard life? So in your mind, simple processes are not supposed to work?
Just mistakenly pay back the 19k and take the interest as your school fees.
If not, just wait for what those sharks will mistakenly do to your reputation.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by efcmentor(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
newdawnlive:
the interest is still better than the lcredit I want to borrow 48k yesterday to get 38k a whole 10k interest on 38k within 2 week. spend your money and pay back asat when due the disbursement loan will not be revert
do the mathematics again. Your own is cheaper
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by 7arrows: 10:48am On Oct 02, 2022
budaatum:

Can someone please work the interest for us.

Those guys are bastards. Especially REN money. I know someone who borrowed 300k and paid 500k they are all rip off. shylock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by onyxo76(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
no matter what ,stay away from those loan apps...a whole 4k interest added. hmm
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by princewarri1985: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
TRADELYN:
But why covering the name of the Loan App is what I don't understand.

you won borrow too abi?
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Gentlechika(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
dich:

grin grin grin grin, I agree with you. Let him go and mistakenly pay the money in two weeks.
that dude is a comedian grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Daniluv1(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

Honestly, I have 3k with me but it is for an emergency tomorrow. I have sent them an email to know if they can deduct the money back.

Bro you better do what he said you should do
Just look for or even borrow 4k from a friend and send them back their money right away

It is better to owe a friend than to owe these bank apps because the kind of emergency you might find yourself later will be worse than the present emergency you are talking about now
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by EmeksG(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Borrow me 4k inside make i put 1500 in that 2 weeks

[color=#006600][/color]Naso na
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by foreshore(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:
I was just playing around the app when I mistakenly clicked on the withdraw button. The process was so simple that I thought It wouldn't work. Until I saw “loan processing."

I just sent them a mail though. I am waiting for the day to break so I can put a call across.

Your play play don put you for trouble
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by princewarri1985: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

then still mistakenly pay back too, to eat the money dey easy for una but na to pay back be the problem for una
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Jamersirwin1971: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
Can’t he just pay 15k first and after two weeks he looks for how to pay back ? Because if he holds on to the money for two weeks he might spend it . He should transfer back their 15 k first
DollarBuddy:

Lol.. fes of all, OP, how old are you?

You Berra spend that money and pay back the 19k in 2wks or keep the money and add the 4k to pay back the 19k in 2 wks.

Failure to pay back in 2 wks, the kind of embarrassment wey you go collect from those guys hand ehn? All your phone contacts, even that fine babe wey you dey try toast for Whatsapp go finally know say you are a criminal or an HIV positive fellow.

All your phone contacts will hear of this, if you fail to do what is expected.

Loans sharks are so damn heartless, bro.

The bottom line is, just have it at the back of your mind that you are paying back the 19k in 2wks or else....hmmm!
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by nedekid: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:
But why the huge interest for just 2 weeks. Even Bank interest for 2 years on 30k is not up to 4k

Nigerian companies are out to add more burdens to our lives instead of softening it.

Just jejely look for 4k and add to it and transfer to them.
Thank God for your last paragraph. I thought you were going to advice him wrongly.
Truth of the matter is that most fast unsecured loans are high risk for the companies anywhere in the world, so the interest rate is always high. Yes bank loans are somewhat lower, but which bank will give you quick unsecured loans? (Some do it now through their apps but they have stringent conditions)
But in our own case, the risk to those loan companies is just too high. The higher the default rate, the more expensive it becomes. The average Nigerian will not pay, even if you give them personal loans interest free, you have to fight to get part and not all of your money.
OP should man up, be responsible and return their money, add the interest and wash his hands off loans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Jamersirwin1971: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

Why don’t you pay back that 15k first before you start to think of the 4 k .
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Greenback: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

This people are wicked and heartless honestly. I don't know what will happen if I don't pay back the interest. Because I am not working at the moment.

The 3k I have is for emergency tomorrow [It requires 6k]. Now, one mind is telling me to remove 3k and add to the one I have, but I know I won't be able to pay it back in 2 weeks time.
You are still speaking grammar!!!?
You better do something fast and free yourself o... before you see yourself inside Pacific Ocean....look for them and pay back immediately along with whatever they charge you because na you go find their trouble
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by semmyk(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2022
As at today 02 Oct, all you have to do is to PAY BACK ₦15 550 to the loan designated account. Count your lost and move on jẹjẹli.
Loan date. 02 Oct 2022
Principal amount: ₦15 000
Processing féé: ₦. 196.61
Interest 1 day ₦. 305.355 (₦ 4 274.97 for 14 days)
Penalty charter: ₦ 0

Pay back within ONE day (Today) should be ₦15 501.97 (15000 + 305.36 + 196.61).
With this payment done, you can go ahead and report 5hem to the competition commission FCCPC [url]FCCPC.gov.ng[/url]

Alternatively, utilise the loan and pay back the ₦19.5k unfailingly on the 14th day 15 Oct! (not one day after).

All the best.
Holywater123:

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Mrklemo(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2022
You dey dull. Use that 15k and stake Celta Vigo vs Real Betis - X or

Game starts by 3:15pm (2nd October 2022).

Thank me later.
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by guru90: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2022
You are just crying because of 30% interest.....

please mistakenly pay back....

Before they starts calling all your contacts numbers....
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by joelag: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2022
This man can help you pay off the loan.

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by SmartyPants(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:
But why the huge interest for just 2 weeks. Even Bank interest for 2 years on 30k is not up to 4k

Nigerian companies are out to add more burdens to our lives instead of softening it.

The interest is high because the default rate is high. The high interest is to cover the losses so that it still averages into profit.
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Tunjibalogun: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2022
princepee:
cool all this lone apps think they are smart,
Bois never do them strong things..
My mind dey tell me to borrow 1m add to the one I have and japa to Canada.
Make them follow me bcome collect am

This mentality is exactly why it difficult to qualify for loan in Nigeria. Nigerians are criminally minded
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by xevove2061: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Broke nairalanders. These ar the people that will be arguing with you, meanwhile in real life they can never talk to you one on one. lol.
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Better find way to pay back cos they have aaaaalllll ur contacts in their system now ready to blackmail and threaten them on ur behalf.
They will msg everybody in ur Facebook acct calling u a criminal, armed robber, HIV patients, kidnapper that u ran away with company funds.

They will tag ur parents as accomplice to the crime that they are the ones that sent u to borrow money and not pay pay back... That is what Lcredit is currently doing to all their debtors.

Find way to repay their money and never ever ever borrow 4rm this loan sharks again..

Try Fairmoney, Money in Minutes, Branch, Carbon, Quickcheck or Renmoney, these ones are responsible human beings.
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by Foxyfox(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Good morning, pls can you tell me how one can go about lending money from bank sir? And is the interest rate for GTbank high? Pls, I await your sincere response.. thanks.
internationalman:

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by guru90: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

This mentality is exactly why it difficult to qualify for loan in Nigeria. Nigerians are criminally minded

Our leaders are top criminals in this country.....

Blame no one but our criminal leaders
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by budaatum: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

Sorry, pls I don't get your question?

Holywater123:

Around 30% intrest.

You are very fortunate you knew the answer before anyone else. Nairalanders would have killed you for that "mistake".

I nominate a best response to your "mistake".

Starz825:

He shouldn't have used the word *mistake*.....I understand what he is trying to say..he was simply playing around the app....(even though he obviously needs cash but was blown away by the interest rate)

People like am na him dey release cum inside girl.. thinking she can't get pregnant...sheybi it's just fun and we are not married yet....
Only for the girl to show up pregnant...Dem go japaa run commot for village come Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by phemmyfour: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Holywater123:

You are not serious....once you are in, you can't get out. Read terms n condition
Re: I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] by IncredibleWrite: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Prosperous111:
Lol I can’t stop laughing grin

You mean you mistakenly download the apps?

You mistakenly input your details why registering?

You mistakenly input your bank details and get an OTP for confirmation?

And finally you mistakenly withdraw the given amounts to your bank accounts why smoking agege weeds abi high on heroine? Lol grin

You’re not even sincere to yourself haha make una Dey try fear God sometimes nah.

You did that willingly and not by mistake mr Man shocked
Can you imagine? Even if we are all kids here. The dude became shocked when he saw the interest rate. He followed through the process and there was never a mistake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Access Bank Closes Branch After Visitor Tested Positive To COVID-19 / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.