Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice (23846 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by Jostoman: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are welcome sir
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by galaxy2020(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
It should remain closed till after elections, the man na yahoo priest!
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by Babastrong(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Anigreat post=117188583] shocked

Till Mbaka die, he'll never never mention Peter Obi name in his lips ever again, even at gun point he'll rather choose to be shot than mention the name "Peter Obi"

I dare urchins to talk anyhow with PO and see unfortunate things happening in their already miserable lives. The case of Mbaka and Ekweremadu should be an eye opener. A word is a enough for the wise. Be guided.[ You mean Obi-idiot is a leprosy that must not be related with. Lol.]
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
zeusdgrt:

If u are k then yesterday should open up ur eyes.And maybe u should tell me if the last election for president was under his name or under labour party.

So, it has to be his name or labour party before his blessedness can show.

What a ridiculous way of thinking.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by Igbojew: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Till Mbaka die, he'll never never mention Peter Obi name in his lips ever again, even at gun point he'll rather choose to be shot than mention the name "Peter Obi"

I dare urchins to talk anyhow with PO and see unfortunate things happening in their already miserable lives. The case of Mbaka and Ekweremadu should be an eye opener. A word is a enough for the wise. Be guided.
You forgot to add Nyesom Wike too after he insulted,humiliated and frustrated Peter that his own woes started..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by WithFact: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I dare urchins to talk anyhow with PO and see unfortunate things happening in their already miserable lives. The case of Mbaka and Ekweremadu should be an eye opener. A word is a enough for the wise. Be guided.

You forgot to mention one more person; immidiate past governor of Anambra state., Ibano. grin.....all them are nyomiri..biafra. umimune unimmuned species
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by victorazy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by goodheart01: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is cursed. How more horrible for a Church to be shut down because a Prophet spoke against a fraud.
Hopefully, this makes Fr.Mbaka undeterred in his resolve.

All of a sudden u now love Mbaka. U know wetin u dey do shaa but Na wetin dey do u wey u no know
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by Peacecore: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Efuaye:
I hope he won't start attacking Peter Obi and the Obidient movement after collecting money from evil and wicked politicians.

He had better be Obidient!
Shut up and know that Mbaka can feed you and your next 20 generations. Sorry, I don't mean insult.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by Peacecore: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
They should just imprison this guy.. I'm sure his leading the committee of fake priest and bishops on Tinubu campaign team.
Go and imprison him na
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by aku626(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
And people will still go to the church? They don’t even know the spiritual implication. It’s like going to church of Judas.
Re: Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice by zeusdgrt(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So, it has to be his name or labour party before his blessedness can show.

What a ridiculous way of thinking.
I don't expect u have sense before so is fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.