Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Daily Wordle Game Challenge - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Daily Wordle Game Challenge (1256 Views)

Tyre Rolling Fun Game Challenge / Kids Fun Game Challenge / Wordle Unlimited Game On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 5:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Hi nairalanders, let's challenge our brains on a daily basis by playing the Wordle Game.

Wordle is a web-based word game created and developed by Welsh software engineer Josh Wardle, and owned and published by The New York Times Company since 2022. Players have six attempts to guess a five-letter word, with feedback given for each guess in the form of colored tiles indicating when letters match or occupy the correct position.

So the rule is simple, play the game and share a screenshot of your score. Do not reveal the word of the day until the following day!. I will start first so you can see how it's being played before this thread will be featured on the frontpage.

Click on this link to play: https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html

Ok, let the game begin!

Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 5:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Ok, so I've play the game for the day and this is my score:

Wordle 469 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜�
�⬜�⬜⬜
��⬜�⬜
���⬜⬜
�����
Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 5:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Obinoscopy:
Ok, so I've play the game for the day and this is my score:

Wordle 469 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜�
�⬜�⬜⬜
��⬜�⬜
���⬜⬜
�����
I'll reveal the word the next day wink
Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by wolesmile(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Played. Got it on the third try

Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 5:59am On Oct 02, 2022
wolesmile:
Place. Got it on the third try
Wow, that's awesome! Got mine in the 5th try.
Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2022
I got the day's challenge on the sixth try! That was close!

Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Obinoscopy(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Got the days challenge on the 5th try:

Re: Daily Wordle Game Challenge by Domale: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wordle 478 4/6

⬜⬜�⬜�
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜��⬜
�����

Playing word games is a fun way to kill some time, exercise your brain, and sharpen your memory skills. I play them anywhere and anytime. Wordle is my favorite game now. Sometimes it's not that easy to guess the word so I look for hints here https://word-finder.com/words-that-start-with/ye/. But the more I play, the better I am at it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Can See Bob Marley On This Banana, Stop Smoking Yaba Weed / Freezed / #TGIF Friday Challenge For Our Geniuses. Find The Missing Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.