Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team (25585 Views)

Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / Joke Silva Attends Inauguration Of APC Women Campaign Council / Joke Silva, Mercy Johnson, Rahama Sadau, Other Celebs In Tinubu's Women Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by emperor863(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2022
So many poorly educated beings on this face less forum. The op does not know the difference between being (present continuous) and been (past participle)

Been can be used only after has, have or had.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Prinxzona10: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2022
This message is for everyone especially those that are still in the wilderness of ignorant..

Every developed and developing Countries attained such level through bloody revolution or political revolution and there's no how you can progress in a Country with the same people that made and still making the Country unlivable and pitiable.

Peter Obi happens to be the face of this political revolution at this particular time is God's plan,so it doesn't mean that Igbos will benefit more than any other tribe, it doesn't mean that Peter Obi's supporters would benefits more than any other person buh it means that Nigerians wants( via to move away from old stagnant repulsive order to a new digital and progressive order) to reshape their lives and that of their generations,so that they would live a normal lives like those in a developed and developing Countries..

Some of those people attacking Peter Obi might end up to benefit more in future because through Peter Obi,the power returns back to people and through people,you're likely to attain to any political level you never dreamt of in your life without been influenced by any political elites.

What sane Nigerians are fighting for today will certainly outlived us buh the legacy is ultimately the superior gift because Peter Obi can maximally spend 8 years and the baton may land on anybody here especially those attackers.

An Hausa man may champion this revolution and it benefits Yorubas the most,
A Yoruba man may champion this revolution and it benefits an Igbo man the most and
An Igbo man champion this revolution and it benefits an Hausa man the most( Apology to every tribes via everyone inclusive though),so is not about who's spearheading it buh it's about You and I,our future ,the future of our children and that of our generations.

This political revolution is not about *how far* (probability of achieving it) buh it's about *how well* (how it's going and how it will end),so I urge all Nigerians to understand that they ain't doing Peter Obi any favor or an Igbo man any favor or Peter Obi supporters any favor buh they are only reshaping their future and that of their generations for good,so that they can live like normal human beings and not like an animals via
Nigeria situation is like a dog,chained at a place, the owner dictate everything for the dog and everything that happens to the dog,sorry buh that's the situation of Nigeria or if you doubt me,travel outside and see how people live their lives,then compare to Nigerian situation then you would have greater pity on Nigerian masses..

Please,ask yourself these questions::
When Nigerians especially the youths are pushing for a better life,what would posterity remembered me for,would I smile and tell the story of been part of those that emancipated and liberated Nigerians or would I live in regret of belief that I was part of those that attacked,fought and trying to truncate the new Nigeria out of my selfishness or hatred..

Secondly,ask yourself why every sane Nigerians are pushing for these new Nigeria irrespective of ethnicity and religious differences while the same political elites that have destroyed Nigeria are attacking and fighting back,using some of those same people that they've impoverished and subjugated for a very long time..

Thirdly,ask yourself why every regions and tribes are genuinely pushing for these new positive change and if you're a mentalist or spiritually inclined,ask yourself why everything from PDP to APC are falling apart while Peter Obi is gaining momentum everyday.

Nigerians,Africa is waiting for you people to lead the way to a greater continent because in a near future,the first will be the last while the last will be the first via those Europeans and Americans will find solace in Africa and their influx in Africa will be more than Africans influx in their lands since World begun...

Listen,you may hate Peter Obi or hate his tribe buh don't deny the fact that you can never fight and win an idea,whose time has come except you get crush on the way and if God chooses him to lead the way for a greater Nigeria,African at large at this particular time,you as a mere mortal wouldn't stand on God's way or you end your life miserably...

Finally,Peter Obi signifies an element of hope and that hope is faith therein which translate to a better living,so don't miss the chances of writing your name in the book of those that liberated Nigerian and Africa at large because a political freedom is the beacon of a better life....

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!....
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by GardenOfGod(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Corridon:
Everyone is denying knowing who Tinubu is. No one wants to associate with him anymore. Obi is the new bride in town. grin
Man vowed to fight dirty. grin grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Corridon: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by frankyychiji(f): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Owopariola001, I'm here now.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by frankyychiji(f): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

But how can he even fight when he wears a urine bag like waist beads?
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by GardenOfGod(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
But how can he even fight when he wears a urine bag like waist beads?
He will deploy his urchins to assist him grin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by emonis88: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2022
I knew it, that some people whose names were on that list were not consulted, but it is this candidate playing god, n thinking that everybody il go with anything as long as there is money to be made.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2022
If you like, WAIL endlessly, nah Agbado and cassava you go chop for 8 years.

U can leave Nigeria for us tongue
Corridon:
Shatap. No one added her name. It was Thiefnub.u that forcefully added her name to make it look like people are still with him. Everyone don reject him. No one wants to munch agbado and cassava for eight years.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Masterclass32: 10:10am On Oct 02, 2022
APC and lies. undecided
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Corridon: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
If you like, WAIL endlessly, nah Agbado and cassava you go chop for 8 years.

U can leave Nigeria for us tongue
How will Tinubu become the president? By rigging himself in abi?
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Billygee2u: 10:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Corridon:
Everyone is denying knowing who Tinubu is. No one wants to associate with him anymore. Obi is the new bride in town. grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Billygee2u: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Bobloco:
Lies, deceit and propaganda can only be associated with Tinubu
Honestly, that Tinubu is a terrible man.
There's nothing good about the Emilokan shaky shaky Agbado president
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Rahkman: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Them wan destroy her small career wey she just build grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by livinbygrace: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Who know you before?Abeg get out
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Lovenorth: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Jflex07:
But you support APC.. Abi you don port?
I have retired from supporting APC, they are devilish party
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Jflex07(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Lovenorth:

I have retired from supporting APC, they are devilish party
Good... One love brother! We say no to APC and their cohorts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by opeldavid: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
She just dodged a bullet.
Vote Peter Obi
Vote wisely.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by CollidgeEffect: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol as expected.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by lollybee15(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
I believe Joke Silva's name too was roped into this without her knowledge and consent. Wastrels party.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by edosignature(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by kcbaba007: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
APC is so full of lies and propaganda..... Desperate to hold on to power by all evil means. They have failed. Mercy johnson is next to dissasociate herself from this demonic party

politicoNG:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7362263/joke-silva-mercy-johnson-rahama#117188478

Rahama Sadau is a popular Nigerian filmmaker, singer and actress (majorly in Kannywood).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjL2uGCqWHD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by BluntCrazeMan: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
APC and LIES..
5-&-6
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by MannyOnye: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Tochi3(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obidient4life2:
If they make mistake add her for Obi list she no fit deny
The koko...

Obi no dey give shishi... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by AntiTerrorist: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kokoy2022:
Thiefnupoo,will win in Iribaji or in hell when stroke hit him and he kaput to the great beyond next year.
JAMO84
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by AntonVince: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
DoYoung1:

This is so hilarious!
cheesy grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Owopariola001: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
Owopariola001, I'm here now.

Lol.

Now that you're here, how is that my business? are you my wife or a family member? Why should I care about where you are?

Alaye, I'm only for issue-based discussion, not tantrums like kids.

Rest, if you don't have anything to do. cheesy cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Proudlyomonna: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I think I'll go with your first guess. She's not for Atiku yet obviously from her chats.
She's just making it known to the organisers that she's not aware of the appointment.
It's good for her to voice out though. So someone else won't just use her name to pad his/her own share of the booties

I disagree with his first guess.
If she hasn't been mobilized, she would reach out directly to them first if she really wants to work for this evil party that has been the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
Re: Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team by Shikini: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
APC liars ...
They have started again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.