Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory (258 Views)

Where To Buy Automated Palm Oil Machineries For My Mill Factory. / List Of Oil Palm Mill Manufactuers In Nigeria / Info On Palm Kernel Oil Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory by bbsteve(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Good day nairalanders,
I need advice on the above mentioned topic. I will go straight to the point.
For sometime now I have been saving to open a mill plat factory, where I will be producing red palm oil and palm kernel oil. Last year I was able to plant 600 palm seedlings, although its not enough but as time goes on more will be planted. This year I have made up my mind to set up the factory but here is the problem.
My major concern is where to sort for raw material. I don't want to set up the factory and then there will be little or no raw materials for production. So is it best for me to wait for the once I planted to start fruiting or just build the factory anyway. I know I can rent palm plantation and find buy kernel from local mills, but then this is not a reliable supply chain. I'm just confused.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory by JASONjnr(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2022
I don't know where you situated the mill factory ...But if it's in the village where lots of palm trees are grown, you'd meet lots of people to supply you at a lower rate....

My aunt runs this business and I can tell you that she sponsored her children through university and they all studies medical related causes and two of them flew out of Nigeria this year and was sponsored by her....

I wish you the best.....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory by bbsteve(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't know where you situated the mill factory ...But if it's in the village where lots of palm trees are grown, you'd meet lots of people to supply you at a lower rate....

My aunt runs this business and I can tell you that she sponsored her children through university and they all studies medical related causes and two of them flew out of Nigeria this year and was sponsored by her....

I wish you the best.....
Thank you very much for this. Location is Delta State.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory by JASONjnr(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2022
bbsteve:

Thank you very much for this. Location is Delta State.

Delta state have palm trees too....But alot of the villages are water log... But you can find other villages in Delta, Bayelsa and other neighboring states to supply you...Soon as you establish trust, then getting raw material will be very easy....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice Needed On Palm Mill Factory by bbsteve(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2022
JASONjnr:

Delta state have palm trees too....But alot of the villages are water log... But you can find other villages in Delta, Bayelsa and other neighboring states to supply you...Soon as you establish trust, then getting raw material will be very easy....
Believe

(1) (Reply)

Video: Close Up To A Goat Child Birthing / The Do's And Don'ts Of Manure Application In Crop Production / Poultry Manure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.