Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) (2149 Views)

Peter Obi Thanks Lord Zeus For Protecting 2nd Niger Bridge / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2022
As seen on his verified Facebook page.

Dear OBIdients, 1st October, 2022 will go down in history as a day Nigerians spoke with one united voice; the message is clear and simple - A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

From Lagos, Bauchi, Benin City, Warri, Osogbo, Kaduna, Uyo, Aba, London, New York and many more, OBIdients made a bold statement with generally very peaceful rallies. The very young, and old men and women in their millions marched in solidarity and in support of our collective vision of a New Nigeria. I salute Nigerian Youths. I thank you all most sincerely, for your passion, resolve and resiliency. You have shown the world that Nigeria is ready for change, and that the majority are ready to lead the way.

Thank you all for the sacrifices. Our labours shall never be in vain and there is no stopping us now.

May Almighty God bless you all and bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#PeterObi

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Cyynthia(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
This is the love Osinbajo would have been receiving if he had won APC ticket, but No Tinubu refused and manoeuvred his way out .Let me see how the corrupt criminal will win in the south Peter Obi has captured
or in the north Atiku is making waves with the heavy defection from APC to PDP in Northern Nigeria..

If APC had nominated Osibanjo atleast Nigerians would have forgotten some atrocities committed by APC and contrate on Osibanjo's personality and sell him to Nigerians...

Nigerians are still lamenting that APC is cancer to Nigeria then their corrupt criminal flagbearer came and worsened their situation...

WELL MANY OF US OSIBANJO'S LOYALISTS HAVE SWITCHED AND BECOME OBIDIENT, ON SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND..

DEAR NIGERIANS, PLEASE VOTE FOR WISELY

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Agboola321(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Nigerians are tired of poor leadership that the so called Independence day lost its usual vibe.

What are we supposed to celebrate?
Poverty?
Loss and lack of jobs?
Insecurity?
Corruption?

PO should keep campaigning. Sane Nigerians are with him! cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by blazingblender(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Yesterday was a day for freedom of speech ...
Millions of people abandoned their businesses pleasure and alot of thing because they where interested in their future more than what is happening now
A brighter future ahead under Peter Obi administration
Like if you believe

18 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Bontafa: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Antyislam: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Pls is Tinubu back? Pls am just asking, I don't mean any harm,

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Corridon: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2022
The love is overwhelming. Nigerians have spoken loud and clear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:
Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist
Receptionist that can't hold a pen steady, that one na receptionist?

You are welcome your Excellency Mazi Peter Hassan Ayombo Olamilekan Obi, incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

We nor dey give shishi and we nor dey collect. Na our money we dey take run am.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
I'm happy to be part of the generation that changed Nigeria and put it on the path to greatness.

God bless all Nigerians of Goodwill.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
I'm happy to be part of the generation that changed Nigeria and put it on the path to greatness.

God bless all Nigerians of Goodwill.
God bless Peter Obi.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too my brother in progress.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Bontafa: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
frankyychiji:
Receptionist that can't hold a pen steady, that one na receptionist?

You are welcome your Excellency Mazi Peter Hassan Ayombo Olamilekan Obi, incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

We nor dey give shishi and we nor dey collect. Na our money we dey take run am.

Phahahahah.

Wicked obidents

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Dear OBIdients, 1st October, 2022 will go down in history as a day Nigerians spoke with one united voice; the message is clear and simple - A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

From Lagos, Bauchi, Benin City, Warri, Osogbo, Kaduna, Uyo, Aba, London, New York and many more, OBIdients made a bold statement with generally very peaceful rallies. The very young, and old men and women in their millions marched in solidarity and in support of our collective vision of a New Nigeria. I salute Nigerian Youths. I thank you all most sincerely, for your passion, resolve and resiliency. You have shown the world that Nigeria is ready for change, and that the majority are ready to lead the way.

Thank you all for the sacrifices. Our labours shall never be in vain and there is no stopping us now.

#PeterObi
Okwute!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2022
He has not even seen anything yet. We will not rest until he becomes president next yr.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by lexrichy(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2022
In benin people where marching under the heavy rain for Peter obi, I finally understood God is with Peter obi.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Betanaija42moro: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2022
All thanks to Nigerian youths and all the Obidients all over the country.

A better Nigeria is possible
Let's say No to the old corrupt politicians holding the nation to ransom.

It was indeed an Obidient day celebration

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Ezeama400: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

#PeterObi

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod Mynd44 seun Lalasticala fp

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02jcBV1wp47Ra7PDgnji8NMDrrb6EtxZf61y8XJzt8Nd1FFsu3uT9MoimPNWxrVCbl/?app=fbl
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
No be to dey do OBIDIENT up and down ooo..shey dem get PVC...

I just pray BUHARI will not use intimidating measures to jeopardize the votes from Southern Nigeria... Especially south east...
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Validated: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu has led
A gbado
P lus
C assava
in the mud
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by invisibleperson: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agbado boys must get sense and be OBI-DIENT by force

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by JOemmy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
lexrichy:
In benin people where marching under the heavy rain for Peter obi, I finally understood God is with Peter obi.

This has always been my position obi is definitely not the most brilliant or the most educated to lead nigeria but he has found God's grace and favor so no amount of propaganda and hatred can be able to bring him down politically. In the history of nigeria politics am yet to see any nigerian politician dead or alive that have been shown this kind of massive love.
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Whois(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is all love

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nigerians lokan!!! Let's keep opressing Agbado BATstards.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by drmuchin: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Man of the People
Ordained by God
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by slivertongue: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by youngZee23: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cyynthia:
This is the love Osinbajo would have been receiving if he had won APC ticket, but No Tinubu refused and manoeuvred his way out .Let me see how the corrupt criminal will win in the south Peter Obi has captured
or in the north Atiku is making waves with the heavy defection from APC to PDP in Northern Nigeria..

If APC had nominated Osibanjo atleast Nigerians would have forgotten some atrocities committed by APC and contrate on Osibanjo's personality and sell him to Nigerians...

Nigerians are still lamenting that APC is cancer to Nigeria then their corrupt criminal flagbearer came and worsened their situation...

WELL MANY OF US OSIBANJO'S LOYALISTS HAVE SWITCHED AND BECOME OBIDIENT, ON SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN PRESIDENCY WE STAND..

DEAR NIGERIANS, PLEASE VOTE FOR WISELY
Sometimes i wonder if someppl dey kolomental..repeating thesame thing everytime..instead of doing right thing..they prefare to be crying every 4-8 years..
Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by Ezeama400: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

#PeterObi

Mynd44 Lalasticala seun Nlfpmod fp

Nlfpmod Nlfpmod

Re: Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For 1st October Rallies ( Photos) by StormpyBee: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
We marched yesterday.....
We marched for our freedom.
We marched for our children.
Against the government and the odds, we marched.

We marched for Peter Obi

We marched for Labour Party

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign / My Observations As I Cast My Vote Here In Lokoja / Katsina State Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.