Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses (290 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto: War Is Not Something Nigerians Should Wish For / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by bn365: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2022
War is a financial investment.
If there is any indication that the billions drained from the Western economy will not bear fruit, the taps will quickly run dry.
The West and NATO are hedging their bet that they will defeat Russia and share the spoils of victory.
The vast natural resources of Russia are the envy of warmongering bureaucrats.
On their chessboard, the well-being of Ukrainians or Libyans is unimportant.
They are merely pawns in a game designed to emotionally manipulate the rest of the world into supporting a plan to steal natural resources from any country under the guise of caring for our humanity.
People talk about LNG, but why should they buy it from you when they can destroy the country and get the natural resources for free?
Knowing that my country could be next makes me feel sorry for ordinary Ukrainians.
May the West/NATO suffer losses wherever they invest in a war.
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Nice to hear that
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Sad but true.
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by SocialJustice: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2022
bn365:
If there is any indication that the billions drained from the Western economy will not bear fruit, the taps will quickly run dry.
The West and NATO are hedging their bet that they will defeat Russia and share the spoils of victory.
They are merely pawns in a game designed to emotionally manipulate the rest of the world into supporting a plan to steal natural resources from any country under the guise of caring for our humanity.
People talk about LNG, but why should they buy it from you when they can destroy the country and get the natural resources for free?
Knowing that my country could be next makes me feel sorry for ordinary Ukrainians.
Do you have light? Have you eaten?
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by bn365: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
As is customary, dimwits and halfwits will never debate the topic of the post.

SocialJustice:
Do you have light? Have you eaten?
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by phorget(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2022
But NATO did not start the war nah, Russia started a war and now you are here blaming the innocent west... undecided

1 Like

Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by bn365: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Your comment screams ''I'm ignorant'' But are you that ignorant?
The war in Ukraine has been raging since 2017, Russia went into Ukraine in 2022
Look, I know people were living their lives, aloof from global world affairs until 2020, but at least get yourself well informed before wading into deep waters
NATO came to Africa like a hawk and killed Ghadafi but to you, the West is innocent
Intelligent people in China understand that the same knife that was used to slaughter a cow will be used in dissecting the ignorant fowl.
They refused to join forces with the West.
Africans are still ignorant of the fate that awaits them

phorget:
But NATO did not start the war nah, Russia started a war and now you are here blaming the innocent west... undecided
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by phorget(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
bn365:
Your comment screams ''I'm ignorant'' But are you that ignorant?
The war in Ukraine has been raging since 2017, Russia went into Ukraine in 2022
Look, I know people were living their lives, aloof from global world affairs until 2020, but at least get yourself well informed before wading into deep waters
NATO came to Africa like a hawk and killed Ghadafi but to you, the West is innocent
Intelligent people in China understand that the same knife that was used to slaughter a cow will be used in dissecting the ignorant fowl.
They refused to join forces with the West.
Africans are still ignorant of the fate that awaits them

War ranging from 2017? So who and who are fighting the war?
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by DOTian: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
bn365:

Everything the West owns today comes from wars, genocide, ethnic cleansing and looting. From Australia to the Americas, the west has depopulated humanity in the most heinous ways possible, just to take over and pontificate. No one remembers the real owners of Australia, the aboriginals, they have been almost wiped out by the same people who will be preaching to us today about civility and law and order. The same with the red indians of America. A whole continent of Africa has been turned into a slave camp because somehow, some western leaders have managed to define the development of the continent as a direct threat to their prosperity.

Fact is that war mongering and bloodletting have become so lucrative for the west that they have basically developed a serious economy around massacres. International issues that could be so easily solved through diplomatic means are intentionally made to look unsolvable in order to allow enough reasons to bomb and main. It has become so attractive to Western leaders that I'm starting to think that these are a different specie of humans. Millions of children starved to death in Iraq, Biafra, Libya, Syria, Iran, North Korea and now Ukraine as the west tries desperately and ruthlessly to achieve their hedonistic goals by gulping blood. It has to stop.. They won't stop unless they are stopped!

And it won't stop until the West suffers a resounding defeat. I hope that happens in Russia.

1 Like

Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by bn365: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hear! Hear!

DOTian:

Everything the West owns today comes from wars, genocide, ethnic cleansing and looting. From Australia to the Americas, the west has depopulated humanity in the most heinous ways possible, just to take over and pontificate. No one remembers the real owners of Australia, the aboriginals, they have been almost wiped out by the same people who will be preaching to us today about civility and law and order. The same with the red indians of America. A whole continent of Africa has been turned into a slave camp because somehow, some western leaders have managed to define the development of the continent as a direct threat to their prosperity.

Fact is that war mongering and bloodletting have become so lucrative for the west that they have basically developed a serious economy around massacres. International issues that could be so easily solved through diplomatic means are intentionally made to look unsolvable in order to allow enough reasons to bomb and main. It has become so attractive to Western leaders that I'm starting to think that these are a different specie of humans. Millions of children starved to death in Iraq, Biafra, Libya, Syria, Iran, North Korea and now Ukraine as the west tries desperately and ruthlessly to achieve their hedonistic goals by gulping blood. It has to stop.. They won't stop unless they are stopped!

And it won't stop until the West suffers a resounding defeat. I hope that happens in Russia.
Re: War Is A Financial Investment. May The West/NATO Suffer Losses by bn365: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yes, it all started while Obama was in the office with Biden as his vice- president.
Biden was in charge of Ukraine. The war died down when Trump became president because he didn't fund it
NATO has been training and arming Ukrainians against the just liberated regions.
It was a way to get Russia to react.

phorget:

War ranging from 2017? So who and who are fighting the war?

(1) (Reply)

2023:PDP Loses Members To APC In Edo / Nigerian Police Officers Win In Thug Of War With Men Of The Nigerian Army / Lagos Did The First Controlled Demolition In West Africa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.