Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. (3760 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / Tinubu Presents 80-page Manifesto To Afenifere Leaders Sunday / ​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by derecho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kikikiki.. Oluwole 1st class.
drlateef:

How can a third class philosophy graduate win a debate with a first class graduate of accounting from US? You must be joking, right!!!!
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by meetme01: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, what is shown below should excite any sensible Nigerian with even the tiniest commonsense in their head. Tinubu is too loaded ojare. This is why he was jealously hiding his manifesto. Too loaded, too visionary. too reformational and too precisely brilliant.

If not pettiness, hate , tribalism and ethno-religious bigotry bothering some Nigerians, is it not obvious to all that fraudster Obi and Dubai candidate Atiku, who does not even live in Nigeria to know her problems, can never conceive what is shown below that is simply brilliant and would be uniquely efficient to free us all from 'one Nigeria' retrogression and backward ways of doing things?

The OP refused to post the health section intentionally.

Our Mumu don du
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by ElSudani: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
drlateef:
Very logical, very intelligent exposition. Very laudable program. I am sure he will do more if he is able to make more money. Expect the tax revenue to triple in his regime. He knows how to make money. Obi knows how to make beer.

This is what we are talking about. The other guy was asked the same question on CNN and he kept on saying naanu! I still don't understand what naanu means. Maybe it is a code for something or a new economic system only known to him.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by ElSudani: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
lexylaw40:
Tinubu is simply brilliant..a genius is what I call him

I need to copy this and paste it somewhere. This is inspiring. This is what sets him apart. Love him or hate him he can think ahead. And best of all he doesn't see tribes or creed. The type of leader we need.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Ttalk: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
lexylaw40:

It takes a genius to recognise one. You are a genius too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
lexylaw40:

Most of his detractors are just blinded by ethno-religious hatred of the man and envy for his laudable and well-deserved status as Nigeria's foremost politician.

Truth is that Tinubu has no match in Nigerian politics today. Brilliant, visionary and proven beyond words and rhetoric.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ttalk:

It takes a genius to recognise one. You are a genius too

Many of Tinubu fans are genuises because it is Tinubu's genuis ability for innovation solutions-provisiin that attracts the most intelligent in the land to his candidacy.

People may have though I was joking when I said I have taking many lessons directly from Tinubu I have then used to improve my business and personal efficacy.

Yet I am dead serious. Anyone with the hunger to win in life will love and understudy Tinubu. Haters, bigots and losers, as to be expected, will beef him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Ttalk: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Many of Tinubu fans are genuises because it is Tinubu's genuis ability for innovation solutions-provisiin that attracts the most intelligent in the land to his candidacy.

People may have though I was joking when I said I have taking many lessons directly from Tinubu I have then used to improve my business and personal efficacy.

Yet I am dead serious. Anyone with the hunger to win in life will love and understudy Tinubu. Haters, bigots and losers, as to be expected, will beef him.

If you are from Lagos you would understand the impact of Tinubu better.
The fact that he always turn problems to opportunity is one attribute everyone need to understudy.

How did Tinubu grew the IGR of Lagos state??

He did by appreciating and acknowledging the problem at hand.

1999 was a year of great expectation, particularly for Lagos people who were groaning under the increasing crime resulting in the absent of job opportunity especially for Lagos people.

While other governors see problems that may arise from creating new local government such as in collision with federal government and bogus expenditure in form of salaries and expenses, that made them to back out, Tinubu see avenue in Local government creation as a catalyst for revenue generation.
Today, the rest is history as the IGR of Lagos surge and never decline while the new Local government created were able to absorbed the teeming growth of angry youth thereby solving unemployment at the same time. Lagos state would have been experiencing insurgency the type we are seeing in Nigeria urban states like Borno, Kaduna, Anambra if not for Tinubu foresight in using one stone to kill many birds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by JAMO84: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Willy7:
He has such blueprint and watched Buhari destroy the Nation through nepotism and demonic economic policies? When he was to advice,all he could say was that the FG should print more Naira notes to curb inflation. Where did such economic idea come from? You people must think you are talking to fools. So a manifesto that he couldn't apply as governor, nor sold to his lackeys in verious states as governors is what he is suddenly bringing out now? You make me laugh. Was this not the manifesto he had to hire 40 man committee to write for him some months ago? Which Tinubu manifesto? This is how he has been using people's brain and intellectual properties and claiming jagaban and maker of men. Tinubu has no manifesto. This is not his intellectual property. Stop deceiving people. We now know what's up.
You came up with this to assuage his absence when he was needed on ground yesterday. We are not fooled. Take your shit back, this ship have sailed and Obi is the captain.
I can feel your pain

Pele my dia
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by SU50: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/presidential-primary-tinubu-shares-manifesto-to-decentralize-policing-create-jobs/%3famp=1

Presidential Primary: Tinubu shares manifesto, to decentralize policing, create jobs.

Presidential aspirant the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has shared his manifesto for the transformation, touching on decentralizing the policing, creating jobs, among others, if elected president of the country.

A press statement signed by the Director of Media and Communication, Tinubu Campaign Organization, Bayo Onanuga, asserted that Tinubu will lead Nigeria to a new era of economic prosperity, peace, security and political stability.

Tinubu, the pace-setting Governor of Lagos State between 1999-2007, presented his vision within five thematic areas.

He promised to improve security by decentralizing the policing of the country and creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs simultaneously.

He promised to transform Nigeria into an enviable country and one where there will be justice, peace and prosperity for all, with a “robust economy”.

Titled ‘My Vision for Nigeria’, Tinubu promised in the document, “a nation transformed into greatness, the pride of Africa, a role model for all black people worldwide, and respected among all other countries.

“A vibrant and thriving democracy and a prosperous nation with a fast-growing industrial base, capable of producing the most basic needs of the people and exporting to other countries of the world.

“A country with a robust economy, where prosperity is broadly shared by all irrespective of class, region, and religion.

“A nation where its people enjoy all the basic needs, including a safe and secure environment, abundant food, affordable shelter, health care, and quality primary education for all.

“A nation founded on justice, peace, and prosperity for all.”

On economy, Tinubu promised to build an economy that will make the nation’s Gross Development Product grow quicker annually for the next four years while also providing jobs for millions of youths in the country.

He also promised to launch a new National Industrial Policy focused on special intervention to reinvigorate specific strategic industries.

“I will focus on stimulating jobs, which will be my top priority as President. I will get Nigeria to work by launching a major public works program, a significant and heavy investment in infrastructure, and value-adding manufacturing and agriculture.

“My administration will build an efficient, fast-growing, and well-diversified emerging economy with a real GDP growth averaging 12% annually for the next four years, translating into millions of new jobs during this period,” he said.

Tinubu also promised to create six new Regional Economic Development Agencies which will establish sub-regional industrial hubs to exploit each zone’s competitive advantage and optimize their potential for industrial growth.

The presidential aspirant also promised to formulate a new National Policy on Agriculture to boost food production.

He promised to promote the establishment of new commodity exchange boards, while also strengthening the one in Lagos in order to guarantee minimum pricing for agricultural products such as cotton, cocoa, rice, soya beans, corn, palm kernel, and groundnuts.

On infrastructure, Tinubu promised to “Build A New Nigeria (BANN)” by developing a National Infrastructure plan, which will cover strategic roads, bridges, rail, water, power, seaports, and airports spanning the length and breadth of the country.

He said his administration will combine government funding, borrowing, public private partnership, private sector financing and concession to initiate a medium and long-term financial model for the BANN initiative.

Tinubu further stated that his administration will target an electricity distribution goal of 15,000 megawatts across the country and ensure a sustainable 24/7 supply.

“On Electricity, I will embark on a renewed action-oriented focus and take immediate and urgent action on resolving existing challenges of power generation plants, gas purchasing, pricing, transmission, and distribution. My administration’s critical goal is to have 15,000 megawatts distributable to all categories of consumers nationwide to ensure 24/7 sustainable supply within the next four years,” he added.

On the oil and gas sector, Tinubu said there will be no need for a subsidy because the market will be open and transparent.

“Supply will come from local refineries, and the forces of demand and supply will determine the price of petroleum products”.

“My administration will establish a National Strategic Reserve for Petroleum Products to stabilize supply during unexpected shortages or surplus periods. This will eliminate any form of product shortages and prevent wild swings in prices.

Tinubu also spoke about his administration’s promise in the area of education, promising to increase the spending on education to 25 per cent of the nation’s budget.

He promised to continue the free school feeding programme of the APC, feeding “millions of primary school children across the country”.

On tertiary education, Tinubu said his administration would eradicate strikes by tertiary institution workers by encouraging the tertiary institutions to source for funds through grants and corporate sponsorships, with all the institutions granted financial autonomy.

Just like education, Tinubu also promised to increase the funding for health care in the annual budget to 10 per cent. According to him the National Health Insurance Scheme will be re-launched to grant health insurance cover to most Nigerians.

Too vague for someone touting himsey as a progressive, just a tad different from Obi's cut and join.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
SU50:

Too vague for someone touting himsey as a progressive, just a tad different from Obi's cut and join.

Are you serious? I bet you drink the juice shown below 24/7. Switch drinks brethren. You may find that you will think better after that and then you will come back to thank me. cool

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by SU50: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Are you serious? I bet you drink the juice shown below 24/7. Switch drinks brethren. You may find that you will think better after that and then you will come back to thank me. cool

I am saying this as someone who has read manifestos of all 3 candidates and who has no favorite amongst them.

Atiku's is an excellent compilation, Tinubu's is manageable (which is bad for a self appointed 'leader of progressives') and Obi's, well, it's typical Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by lexylaw40: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Simply genius
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by lexylaw40: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
The man is just brilliant
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Healthquest: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi has no manifesto.

I can't be a dundee youth.

Never n Never
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, what is shown below should excite any sensible Nigerian with even the tiniest commonsense in their head. Tinubu is too loaded ojare. This is why he was jealously hiding his manifesto. Too loaded, too visionary. too reformational and too precisely brilliant.

If not pettiness, hate , tribalism and ethno-religious bigotry bothering some Nigerians, is it not obvious to all that fraudster Obi and Dubai candidate Atiku, who does not even live in Nigeria to know her problems, can never conceive what is shown below that is simply brilliant and would be uniquely efficient to free us all from 'one Nigeria' retrogression and backward ways of doing things?

Rubbish. What happened to his mouth? He should come and run his mouth just like he did in 2015 election instead of sending people some piece of shit as manifesto .
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
haffaze777:

They all know Tinubu to be full of wisdom and knowledge but hatred won't let them admit it.but las las they must hang his portrait in their office come 2023.

Only those with short memory see tinubu as a wise person.
how far with the ones he promised you in 2015?
Had any of your ward received students loan?
Shame on you if you are deceived by tinubu again after the ones he promised you in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Show us your obituary legacies... Let see...

See what he has turn anambra into

See as your people dey suffer... See as Dem be for anambra.. tell to come Lagos make we blend them ... Anufia

If you are asked to point out one project that tinubu initiated and competed in his right years as a governor, you won't be able to point out one. You can prove me wrong by listing them and their starting date and completion if you can.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Godfullsam(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:

How have you concluded that Obi cannot do this small things when he had done bigger things as governor.

Without honesty and transparency, (Which Tinubu has never had) you cannot achieve anything.

What are the great things you said Obi achieved as a governor?

How can you say Obi was honest and transparent when when he reportedly ran a sole administrative government in a democratic system with no single local government election for good 8 years?
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by GoodLife4live: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Owologbo:

If you are asked to point out one project that tinubu initiated and competed in his right years as a governor, you won't be able to point out one. You can prove me wrong by listing them and their starting date and completion if you can.

Go and verify....

Make bring small for u..

Lawanson road
Ojuelegba Yaba road
Kudirat abiola way
Marsha - stadium
Old ota road
Bank Anthony way
Ekoro road

If u want more let me know oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Go and verify....
Make bring small for u..
Lawanson road Ojuelegba Yaba road Kudirat abiola way Marsha - stadium Old ota road Bank Anthony way Ekoro road
If u want more let me know oooo

Is this how to proof that your master did something without a source? Anybody can list anything as his/her achievement without any prove too. give me a link to ascertain your claim.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Owologbo:

Is this how to proof that your master did something without a source?
Anybody can list anything as his/her achievement without any prove too.
give me a link to ascertain your claim.

T
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Owologbo:

Is this how to proof that your master did something without a source?
Anybody can list anything as his/her achievement without any prove too.
give me a link to ascertain your claim.

We are all Nigerians and like it or not we are fighting for you just as you think you are fighting for us supporting your candidate, the difference is some see clearer than others, and understand whats best for the nation and her citizens as a collective unit. This manifesto is solid, and helpful to our nation Nigeria. Support it and let's move, so we can get going on the jobs at hand man. Enough of all this whole higihaga thing
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
HighTableVoice:

We are all Nigerians and like it or not we are fighting for you just as you think you are fighting for us supporting your candidate, the difference is some see clearer than others, and understand whats best for the nation and her citizens as a collective unit. This manifesto is solid, and helpful to our nation Nigeria. Support it and let's move, so we can get going on the jobs at hand man. Enough of all this whole higihaga thing

Indeed. Yet, once you note his bitterness and lack of objectivity then you realize people like him are gone completely and will never support what is even beneficial for them and their generations unborn once such comes from those they have been brought up to hate and never see good in.

No different to a racist who will say nothing good can ever come from a black man.

Which Nigerian, unless those of questionable sanity, will say what is shown below is not one of the fundamental solution to most of Nigeria's problems?

Yet because it comes from Tinubu, and not Obi or Atiku, some Nigerians are ready to dismiss it because they would rather cut their nose to spite their face than admit Tinubu has superior ideas to candidates they are clannishly devoted to.

Embrace what is shown below and revolutionize Nigeria overnight. Literally. Security, power generation and socio-economic innovation and progress becomes better almost instantly.

It takes an extreme hater to be against what is shown below because it means such people hate Tinubu, and perhaps Yorubas, more than they desire success and national productivity for themselves and their own. A fanatical and fundamentalist suicide bomber kind of hate bro.

Tinubu also promised to create six new Regional Economic Development Agencies which will establish sub-regional industrial hubs to exploit each zone’s competitive advantage and optimize their potential for industrial growth.

Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
HighTableVoice:

God forbid calamity befalls on us the second time.
Na today? Is he different from the tinubu of 2015 (apart from old age and sickness)?
we the reason Nigerians will make sure the lagos landlord and his crew don't lay their hands on our national Treasury.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Owologbo:

God forbid calamity befalls on us the second time.
Na today? Is he different from the tinubu of 2015 (apart from old age and sickness)?
we the reason Nigerians will make sure the lagos landlord and his crew don't lay their hands on our national Treasury.

Shut up
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Shut up
you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
HighTableVoice:

Shut up
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Owologbo:

How I wish.
But more than all, get sense
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by lexylaw40: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Tinubu's excellence
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by Owologbo(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2022
HighTableVoice:

How I wish.
But more than all, get sense

You need it more, because the stipend you are collecting won't be speaking for you if you have sense.
Re: Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. by HighTableVoice: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Owologbo:

You need it more, because the stipend you are collecting won't be speaking for you if you have sense.

You actually need it much more. The sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO / Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment / Conflicting Photo Representation Of Umar Farouk Mutallab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.