Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off (55296 Views)

Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed / Algerian Students Protest In Thousands As Their President Seeks Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2022
eeetuk:
"Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under The Rain To See Their President Off To France"

Gabonese government officials dress code is worth emulating. They look neat. They look confidence. And their citizens outside Gabon will feel proud of them. You cannot beat the excitement of seen black people looking like their European counterparts. Compare that to the way Nigerian officials look when they stand side by side with European counterparts---we look totally uncivilized. We dress like animals which never see lights.

When will Nigerians officials dress up in suit and ties?
So ashamed when i see Nigerian presidents and their officials travelling abroad with agbada looking outfits. Take that nonsense called agbada off. Looking stupid!

When will you also tell the prime minister of India, his cabinet members and all Indian government officials to start wearing suits when travelling abroad as well grin grin grin
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

They are all put there by France
What the French wants
They get

But can't they for once stand up to the French and say enough is enough like the Malians did.
These guys gave them independence and still they did not take thier hands off completely like the Brits. They are still paying tax to the French, they cannot do anything without the approval of France, I mean, they shouldn't have granted them independence anyway undecided undecided.

I wonder why they are extremely scared of France. Any leader of these countries who opposes what they(France) want, will be prosecuted and killed. These French guys practically live off Africa and the vast majority of citizens of these countries are not seeing it, the few people who understand and want to try to change the narrative are killed. Look at Burkina Faso, DR Congo embarassed embarassed, Ivory Coast, Guinea.

It is weird as to how France bends, twists, penetrate and control them easily as if they are still under colonial rule.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by NovusHomo(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by dewoweb: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2022
very good
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by sirray001: 5:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
So you have recovered from the mob action you received yesterday? Next time you will be commenting with sense because sane persons like us here will not tolerate all the trash you spew here on a daily. As you can see that everyone have already accepted our candidate while at the same time rejected the push and start engine you market here. Na our team de reign now.
Emilokan my friend.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by Levels1(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos are confusionist

Corridon aka fahdiga is celebrating standing in d rain up there n linking it to peter obi but u are here thrash taking about tinubu with same thing

U igbos will definitely go back to your Biafra or death after everything

Amen in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by styno121: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2022
African mentality very poor, small thing gets into there head and begin to feel like god...why must they stand under the rain while u are under umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
That's the officer's business

women get clumsier with age.
Trust me. There's nothing more disgusting than a woman above 26 without husband. Those who are still unmarried at 30 are walking corpse.

Marry a young virgin woman who is within 18 - 23 and enjoy marriage else,you will have to endure your marriage like most men are doing
today.

Some wished they didn't marry what they married.

If a woman did not give your her best ( 18 -23 yrs) then, you shouldn't be stupid enough to cherish her at her WORST years (above 24).

If a girl didn't give you her best body (when intact as a virgin) then you shouldn't sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have her when the man who fvcked her in her best state only gave two eggs and indomie.

Don't be stupid. Fvck and let others fvck.
However, keep the woman you disvirgined. She deserves all manner of care.
WHAT OF ANOTHER MAN HAS bleeped THAT SAME PUSSY THAT YOU DEFLOWERED ...? grin
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by BATified2023: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
I wish I can taste your tears some day.

It sure gonna be very delicious.
u have easy access to that of your father make use of it
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by rickleye: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2022
When he’s not a military!
That’s stupid ! After they catch cold and fall sick.
A normal person would have either cancelled that “ charade “ or gotten them umbrella.
Plus why would ATC allow the plane to lift up sef in that weather.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by jeromestarks: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
FRANKOSKI:

WHAT OF ANOTHER MAN HAS bleeped THAT SAME PUSSY THAT YOU DEFLOWERED ...? grin
No problem as long as you're not planning to start a family with that kind of pvssy.

Just fvck and pass it on to another fvcker. Don't privatize it. Don't cherish it. And don't suffer yourself for it.

When you find a brand new one (virgin),That is the one God has made for you. Hold it tight. Cherish it. Pay Bride price on it. And take good care of it.
God does not give inferior things. He doesn't give second hand; He things are NEW (avoid those ones who has fallen to the hands of the devil. They will torment you in your marriage. Forget Nollywood. No man has ever married a woman used by another man and is happy).
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by DamnnNiggarr: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
u have easy access to that of your father make use of it
May my father, whom you love calling out at any slightest provocation, grant your wishes and pay you a visit from the land of the dead, Amen.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by afrika(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Willy7:
This is the backwardness we Celebrate in Africa. We want uneccesary funfares. I see pics of former American Presidents like Obama, Trump etc going into Airforce 1 without any official leaving their duty to come and wave goodbyes. This mentality is the reason why African leaders cleave to power even when they know they are not fit health wise and otherwise. All they want is power. This is one of the reasons I believe in the Obi candidacy. His simplicity is out of this world. No entitlement mentality or whatsoever. We tolerate and celebrate rubbish in this part of the world.

It is painful wen u travel and come back to see tis happening.

Secondly, even if we discredit it, youths are seen voting in wrong candidates cos of meagra 1k or 20k or voting cos of tribal difference. It's heart breaking
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by BeanmanX(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Stargangz:
His father Omar Bongo took power and ruled Gabon from 1967 until his death in 2009, his son Ali took over since then till date, this can only happen in Africa. African leaders are so self centered, I belive one day Ali will also die on the throne and his son will continue the legacy.
Those Congolese people love suffering,,, imagine one family have been ruling them for decades..
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by caye(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
The way he is walking is out of balance.

Possibly sick.

But notice those french vultures.
Trust me, they are most likely the security operatives ( agents) sent from France to protect the brutal dictators in Africa, so they can continue to mine African resources for almost free; while the black population suffers from the cradle ( Abi manger nii?) to the grave.

Crazy ppl!
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by BATified2023: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
May my father, whom you love calling out at any slightest provocation, grant your wishes and pay you a visit from the land of the dead, Amen.
u are next

Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by RichAbujaGuy: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Typical a-lickers. They are in every country and government.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by Farfalla(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:
I am yet to understand the kind of government they run in Gabon. Nigeria has her ills, but the citizens get mouth small. In many of these African countries, they dare not speak against their government on Twitter.

This guy’s father ruled for decades until his demise. The son took over. Is it monarchy abi autocracy? Some day I’ll read about that country.

Didn't this happen in Togo as well? Eyadéma dies after ruling for 38 years, son takes over? cheesy

You may also have heard about Equatorial Guinea, Gabon's next-door neighbour.

Their president Obiang Nguema has been in power since 1979. 1979 o! His son Nguema Obiang is the current vice President. grin That country is their personal property I swear.

I hate my country of birth for many reasons, but I can still afford to count my blessings whenever I compare her to the likes of Togo, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, South Sudan and Nexdoria.

1 Like

Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Farfalla:

Didn't this happen in Togo as well? Eyadéma dies after ruling for 38 years, son takes over? cheesy

Their president Obiang Nguema has been in power since 1979. 1979 o! His son Nguema Obiang is the current vice President. grin That country is their personal property I swear.

I hate my country of birth for many reasons, but I can still afford to count my blessings whenever I compare her to the likes of Togo, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, South Sudan and Nexdoria.

Things dey really occur for some of these African countries o. There is this other one that father ruled, son took over, when the son finished - he was appointed a senator FOR LIFE.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by Farfalla(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Things dey really occur for some of these African countries o. There is this other one that father ruled, son took over, when the son finished - he was appointed a senator FOR LIFE.

Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by GloriousGbola: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Farfalla:

Your pipu kuku stubborn

they actually carried gun and entered Bush to fight for independence. Anyhow leaders go remember that the people get small craze.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by sleuthhound: 4:56am On Oct 04, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
No surprises here. The Gabonese President is actually Ibo. He was taken there as a Biafran Refugee baby and was later adopted by a high powered couple.
lies & rumours wey no get head. Prove ur claims or stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off by Farfalla(f): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your pipu kuku stubborn

they actually carried gun and entered Bush to fight for independence. Anyhow leaders go remember that the people get small craze.

Don't be deceived by those exaggerated stories about the "fight for independence". Yes, there were rebellions from certain regions, but we were "given" independence. Let no history book fool you into believing that the colonialists "succumbed" to our "unmatched" military tactics! grin We weren't all that.

Which craze are you talking about? Glorious, my pipu are cowards. They bark a lot but rarely bite. Their bravado starts and ends on Twitter. Our leaders commit every atrocity in the book because they know that they'll get away with it! They openly and shamelessly rig elections, loot public funds, hire only their (mostly unqualified) tribesmen and relatives in national establishments, grab people's land and properties and we can do NOTHING.

My pipu like to parade themselves as a model of democracy and development in Africa but they're just a pathetic country with narcissistic citizens who overrate their significance. They're somewhere on Nairaland (a 1,400-page thread) trying to convince themselves and others that they are worthy to be idolised when in reality they're at best mediocre.

IMO, SA citizens are some of the most fearless in the continent. They don't just bark, they bite and everyone knows this. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.