Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Chinwendu Anele Moved To Greater Heights. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinwendu Anele Moved To Greater Heights. (180 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Queen Of Aso Nigeria, Peace Chinwendu Releases Official Photos After Crowning / Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinwendu Anele Moved To Greater Heights. by Justiceori2019(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2022
CHINWENDU ANELE MOVED TO GREATER HEIGHTS.
I have spent over two years as an I.T student and as staff of GENESIS.
From the first day I discovered Genesis till today, he has always been my line manager, I reports to him.
Without mincing words, I make bold to say I have enjoyed the privilege of him supervisioning me. He Managed my good and my bad, rudeness, disrespects, and my attitude, making people think we are related.
From Boss, he became my Elder brother both in the office and otherwise..
After 10 years of meritorious services to GENESIS he has decided to move on, I never believed it till we sent him forth, is still occuring to me like movie.
You have left me with a big task, wondering were to start from
Your resignation demoraled me, I write in tears but Happy you are there and going high..
God bless you today, tomorrow and always my Dear Brother CHIPAYOR.
Your Boy, Justice Ori.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Promises To Nigeria How He Can Heal The Nation. / CBN Stops Foreign Banks From Deposit Collection / Tade Makinde To Publish Another Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.