Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Good Perfume And Rollon - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Good Perfume And Rollon (426 Views)

Buy Perfume And Fragrance Online From Fragrance Planet In Nigeria / How Much Confidence Do You Have Wearing A Good Perfume? / Issey Miyake Perfume And Ysl Libre Perfume For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Perfume And Rollon by bonnyhope: 11:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Pls I am looking for a good perfume with mild scent and long lasting and also a very good rollon.

I want to buy them as gift to a guy. He likes those things alot

Pls your suggestion is highly appreciated.
Re: Good Perfume And Rollon by meobizy(f): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
bonnyhope:
Pls I am looking for a good perfume with mild scent and long lasting and also a very good rollon.

I want to buy them as gift to a guy. He likes those things alot

Pls your suggestion is highly appreciated.
How much you get? Perfume dey cost nowadays. Your best bet for cheap fragrances is Nairaland. If I type some sure names here, you might lose motivation.
Re: Good Perfume And Rollon by bonnyhope: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
How much you get? Perfume dey cost nowadays. Your best bet for cheap fragrances is Nairaland. If I type some sure names here, you might lose motivation.

Give the list and prices
Re: Good Perfume And Rollon by meobizy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
bonnyhope:

Give the list and prices
https://www.nairaland.com/4690439/pure-designer-perfume-oils

If I mention brands, they’d set you back by 18,000 - 42,000 naira depending on your location.

As for deodorant, go with antiperspirants. Deodorants last about six hours so he’d need multiple showers and reapplications. Sure products will do the trick to keep him fresh for forty-eight hours.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Spring Runway / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below / Great Deals At Ebay-micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.