Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket (50414 Views)

Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo) / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others / Funeral Prayers For Multiples As Kano Death Toll Mounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Evergreen12345(f): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:
Lol. May be he's praying for people to die

Who will not die ?
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Thus isn't a business to make so flamboyant.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Evergreen12345(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
tillaman:
What exactly would be Apams boss and his workers prayer point(s)

Money
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by castrokins(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2022
For The Igbo Man, Everything Is Business. grin
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Goodbadbowy419: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:

People die everyday

Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:
..as IPOB and unknown gun men are killing people in anambra and south east...so profitable bussiness for him
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Plaza mall for casket , shopping mall for casket.. nawaoooo..see what IPOB/ESN/ unknown gun men has caused
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
tillaman:
..I hope they will not be praying for IPOB and unknown gun men to kill people.o
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Berlindefense: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
dyera:
If this man open a branch in Lagos, Tinubu will accuse him of wishing he is dead.
there's a branch after Allen Junction
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by wiseone28: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
hardon1:

Yes o, the owner knows that already. Even you sef go still enter one day grin grin grin. Likewise me grin grin and you reading this grin grin grin

Even if you like say God forbid grin grin grin e go still happen grin
I am one of the people Jesus said will not taste dead grin
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Drbillionz: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
And behold... All shall die including the casket producers
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by gloryman91: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Punishment to the death right from here on the Earth.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by detectivejones: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:
Before nko, how do you think he got to where he is or maintaining his status and standard.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Lugianostar(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Am just pundering the daily prayer point this Apams and his workers will be!!!!

God help us o
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by hardon1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:
I am one of the people Jesus said will not taste dead grin

That one is spiritual death. Jesus himself tasted physical death. And you his disciple don't want to taste physical death.

My dear... U have no choice here
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by saintneo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
tillaman:
`rich people should patronise their business when the need arises, with the promise to render excellent service.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by BABANGBALI: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hate this kind of business. There is just only one prayer in the owner's mouth.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Katerifarmer837: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Casket plaza.may this business fail.instead of us to be supporting and guiding young ones.the thieves will steal and come and patronize u
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by wiseone28: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
hardon1:

That one is spiritual death. Jesus himself tasted physical death. And you his disciple don't want to taste physical death.

My dear... U have no choice here
Are you trying to say everyone must die before Jesus come back?
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Fenesa1: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:
Take away that indoctrination, people must die
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by highchief1: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
dyera:
If this man open a branch in Lagos, Tinubu will accuse him of wishing he is dead.
He has branches in island and Allen avenue ikeja. Keep quiet
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Benoxvals(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
tillaman:
Asking for a friend

For you to breathe no more..
For your last breath to be your last breath..
After you must have become an old BAT..
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by KristaPretty(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eye go turn the deadbody nau grin grin grin

You all should chill. You'd die eitherways
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by iamrealdeji(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Naijanascam:

Onyeiberibe....... you are the real frustrated and hopeless one here that supposed to chained to avoid causing injury to people due to negative thinking caused by poverty....
you must be an Igbira man cuz I used to have a teacher back in secondary school who says same phrase which is probably an insult in kogi state
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Casket Plaza is so not proper a name

It's morbid...
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Peero1: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
The REVEREND FATHER is high on mmkpuru mmiri.....To the Glory of which God again?
Confused people.
Everything about Christianity is MONEY.
Always bending rules for the rich.
When last did the Rev.Fr. visit his ushers or prayer warriors?
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by lyricalz: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
WhiteRuler:

Whether we like it or not, people must die. We only pray for long life.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by Tapout(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Which kind business is this

Na correct business. People die everyday and need to be buried.
Why alot of people dey reason the man matter na because not every Tom, dick and harry that can patronize him. That's just the raw truth. We all need to accept the fact that there are services/goods that are specifically provided to or made for a particular class in the society. When this sinks, you no go dey bother yourself for some kind things.
Re: Billionaire Funeral Undertaker Unveils New Headquarters, Rotating Casket by hardon1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
wiseone28:
Are you trying to say everyone must die before Jesus come back?

Not everyone grin grin grin. But I believe you and I will die before he comes grin grin grin

You and I will probably be dead in the next 80 yrs or thereabout. But in the next 200 years, I don't think Christ would have come again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.