Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors (438 Views)

So I Decided To Eat Corn Today As Tinubu Adviced - Photos / Tinubu Told Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors In 2011 / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by a4cube: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Did fashola sack them? Whoever that is in the know should inform us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by cherishmichael: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Okay o
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by hegelian: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
a4cube:
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by rusher14: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
What happened after?

Have you ever seen a doctor leave Lagos state for Anambra in your life?
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by michelz: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu has this quaint and very awkward way of reasoning that tends to bring embarrassment to even his hardest follower.
The same man that suggested to the Fg to print more money as a solution to the financial crisis bedevilling the country. Imagine.
Nigerians should avoid this man like a bad habit.
Vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by michelz: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
rusher14:
What happened after?

Oga abeg, no be every time person dey display stu*pidity... Try make today an exception, it will not hurt you.
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by a4cube: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
rusher14:
What happened after?

Is that the answer to the question?
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by rusher14: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
michelz:

Oga abeg, no be every time person dey display stu*pidity... Try make today an exception, it will not hurt you.

Mumu.

Did the doctors leave?

Did they abandon Lagos for Anambra state?

You are even ashamed to answer.

Mumu.
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by michelz: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
rusher14:

Mumu.
Did the doctors leave?
Did they abandon Lagos for Anambra state?
You are even ashamed to answer.
Mumu.
Why the insult na? Wetin I do you?
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by rusher14: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
michelz:

Why the insult na?
Wetin I do you?

Check your post.

Next time you'll know how to address on a forum.
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by Sonyboom765: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
I tot foolish igbos said Tinubu can not take credit for Fashola's project do you fools now want him to take debit for sacking them ?

a4cube:
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by trantayo: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tell children of haters to go back to the villages, they would not go, but they like to criticize what is happening in Lagos. My yorubas, please ignore the children of haters
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by michelz: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I tot foolish igbos said Tinubu can not take credit for Fashola's project do you fools now want him to take debit for sacking them ?

Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J

Rule 2. Kindly caution this guy with a very lengthy ban.
Re: Tinubu Adviced Gov Fash To Sack Striking Doctors by a4cube: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sonyboom765:

And you guys said the opposite. Why are you now complaining. Moreover he is the one that told his boy to sack them.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Health Does Not Stop Commencement Of Campaign- APC Presidential Council / Obidients Called Rinu Monkey, Ape And Gorilla For Asking Questions / Nairalanders: Look Into His Eyes And Tell Me What You See %%%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.