Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product (265 Views)

Naira Among Africa’s Worst Currencies, Falls By 40% – World Bank / How To Properly Set Up Your Instagram Business Profile For Increased Sales / Are You Interested In Making 30% To 40% With Your Money(without Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
This will work for you especially if you sell high ticket products…

Truth be told…

If the business made you 6 figures, it's capable of making you 7, 8 even 9 figures steadily

And yes, by selling a single product.

Most times we think by selling different products in a niche is where money is,

But from experience, you don't need too many products to rake in sales steadily

It all bored down to your strategy.

Three things are very important in making more sales

Quality traffic
Highly persuasive funnel
Cool follow up

And this exactly was what I did with this particular fitness company that reached out to me.

They noticed they were spending more with little sales.

So I took my time to review their entire Sales funnel… I realized that was where the issue was.

Went ahead to work on the entire funnel, and then ran the ads again.

Shockingly they began to receive orders of close to 200k/product with ads spend of #2500… About 3 -5 orders daily.

What I did was simple…

✓ Got real cool and juicy adcreative
✓ Crafted new sales copy on the sales page
✓ Did a 5 day follow up message

Then boom… that was all.

When you realize you're spending too much with little or no result, then most likely these could be your issue.

Got value?

P.S: I want to work with just 3 businesses who are currently experiencing low sales/no sales to increase their sales revenue.

I will work entirely on the sales funnel, all you'll have to do is launch the set up.

If this sounds like something you're interested in…

Then let's talk via call/whatsapp

+2348164870942

Fee: 100k ( I normally charge 150k to do this, but as my new month offer, you get it all done for 100k)

Ready to get started? Let's talk
+2348164870942
Re: How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Low Sales? Here's how to beat it...

When it looks as if sales is getting low, Do this…

You see… Truth is, I have seen and promoted some product/service that you WON'T term as hot product/service and made cool sales.

If there's something have learnt in all my years of selling is this;

"What makes a product "hot selling" is the angle with which you're selling it"

And even in times when people say a product is saturated in the market, hence the low sales…

Baba, make I tell you now…

It's all about the angle with which you sell

Just a simple tweak could be all that you need and then boom… SALES

You may just need to emphasize on an emotional button people aren't talking about…

Although this part, may come natural to some persons and difficult for other.

I have sold health products that seemed saturated, gadgets, softwares etc…

So, if you know that you once sold a product that made you lots of sales but began to dwindle…

Instead of dropping that and going to the "supposed new thing" and becoming frustrated.

Why not employ the service of a copywriter to help you tweak and come out with another angle

And watch your sales skyrocket again.

Need a Copywriter to help you work on your entire sales funnel for massive sales…

Call/whatsApp me
+2348164870942
Re: How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why your Ads are bringing in low sales

Often times when I hear...

My ads aren't converting, I'm getting high clicks but poor sales

I just know the ads isn't the problem, it's doing it's job of attracting and driving traffic...

Please understand this...

Even if you spend millions on an advert, without a good copy and cool offer...

It's all a waste.

High Traffic does not equate sales, it could be proportional to it, but some factors affect

Traffic will directly proportional to good sales provided the cool offer and good sales copy is constant.

Too much talk, but I hope you understand

So, if your offer isn't compelling and the copy captivating and in a good flow, you waste the whole traffic

It's one thing to attract attention, it's another to retain the attention

Being able to do both and close the sales is what moves the needle.

All should be in place.

If you know you can't craft a good offer and compelling copy...

Seek the service of an expertise, it will save you a lot.

P.S: if you want me to work on your entire sales system to boost your sales...

I am a Dm away

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Re: How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
If there's anything I have learnt and has tremendously helped me in getting amazing results both for myself and clients is this...

It is using proven systems and strategies.

It'll save you a lot of trial and error, it'll save you from wasting time and resources.
This systems and strategies has helped produces 6,7 even 8 figures consistently

When it comes to this Marketing and sales stuff, I Know my onions... It's no guesswork

Something that is proven and is repeatable

It has scaled businesses from 100k to millions in sales

So, either with 100k or with 50k or with 7figures, it takes proven systems and strategies to scale up

So if this sounds like something you want to experience in your business

Then Dm, let's talk business

Make October sweet

Call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942
Solenoid Solomon
Re: How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
The most sustainable form of making sales consistently

If you really want to continue to make sales and have a continous stream of income in your business…

Then here is how…

Well, if your intention is to keep making crumbs as sales in your business, you don't need to stress yourself reading further.

If there's one thing I know, that guarantees you to be in business even when the odds are bad…

When Facebook, Instagram and all social media advert platform is misbehaving leaving you with no sales…

It is BUILDING A LIST…

And how do you do this? LEADS GENERATION.

See ehn, Research has shown that less than 10% ever buys from the first contact…

Which means even if you're making lots of sales without leads generation or having a list, you're losing out on 90% and wasting lots of resources.

If you keep seeing business as CHOP AND RUN, Chop and clean mouth, you can't last in it.

Because, it's not just about making sale once and close the chapter.

Out of those that bought from you, there are still many who will keep buying it, even higher offers than the initial, they'll still buy complementary products, they'll still refer and recommend people to you, they'll still want to do better business with you.

But you miss out on this because you don't want to do the work of continously generating leads and nurturing them.

So if you want real sales…

KEEP GENERATING LEADS

NURTURE THEM UNTIL THEY BUY

KEEP FOLLOWING THEM UP BY BUILDING RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM

Because that's really where the juice is.

So it can be like this…

>>>Run Ads(to drive traffic)

>>> Collect them into email/whatsApp

>>>Nurture them while making sales

>>> Keep promoting complementary offers

Keep doing this (rinse and repeat)

Then come thank me later.

Whenever you hear someone making millions in 1hr,

Bro, this is how he did it

P.S: if you really want to start generating leads and nurturing them but you feel you don't have time or don't know how to do this…

Let me take the burden off your neck…

For a whole month, I'll carefully handle the entire funnel of generating leads and nurturing them while you keep bagging in sales for you.

Sounds good to you? Let's talk

Dm me
Re: How I Increased Sales Of A Fitness Company By 40% With Just A Single Product by solocube: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2022
This is for you, if you're looking to 10x your sales...

I'm Solomon Opeyemi, A seasoned copywriter with track record of crafting out winning copies that has brought in millions in sales.

I've had to work with major ecommerce tycoons in the industry like, Onyekanma Kings, Dominic Nkoro, Adebanjo adeleke, to name just a few who all can attest to my work

I understand how voluminous and tasking your business can be, and the need for competent hands to write winning copies at a reasonable fee while you focus on other things that moves the needle.

Why not relax and let me be resourceful in writing you a highly converting sales copy, adcopies, product description, landing page copies etc

But here's the thing.
Normally I charge 30k for a non health product and 40k product but have decided to bring it to 25k per copy,

But that's not really the most interesting part here…

Instead of paying 25k per copy, you get to pay just 50k in a month for 3 copies plus free adcopy and free bridge page (if there's a demand)…

Which means you get 3 copies at a fee for 2. ( Only that this has to be paid upfront for the month)

I know you might be thinking why am I doing this? What's the catch?

There's isn't…

Or maybe, just a little, but I think it won't harm you in anyway sir…

So basically, I'm ready to do this majorly for 2 reasons

1.Facebook happens to be giving too much issue, so instead of having to pay high fee for a copy with little or no result, you get to pay just a monthly token for good and converting copy while you can focus strength on other things and be rest assured

2. Your recommendation matters a lot to me

Just in case, you aren't sure if I can deliver, I have samples of my past works plus credible people to attest to it…

You get them on demand.

So, does this sound like something you want, so we can talk?

Why not Call/WhatsApp

+2348164870942

(1) (Reply)

Companies Or Banks That Give Loans To New Business? / Starting Lending Business As An Individual / Shop And Ship From China To Nigeria With Eaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.