Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Expectation For Manifestation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expectation For Manifestation (208 Views)

Prayers To God For Manifestation Of Your Destiny And Glory. Click Link. / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Prayer Points For Pregnant Woman In Expectation Of Safe Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectation For Manifestation by rasaqadeseun(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
EXPECTATION FOR MANIFESTATION

It is time for certain things to be manifested outwardly in your life. It is time for certain blessings, prophecies, good things, deliverance, healings, promotions, new level of grace to be manifested over your life. It is your appointed time for the manifestation of God's blessing. Expectation for manifestation awereness of the fulfillment of God's promises. God never intended to use anybody without first giving them an experience or an encounter.

Job 3:25
What I feared has come upon me; what I dreaded has happened to me.

Also
Proverb 10:28, Hebrews 10:12-13

God want your expectation, the devil also wants to control your expectation. God uses faith to bring you expectations to manifestation. But the devil controls it through fear. Many of us are fearful to expect; what if I pray and still not be answer.
Sun has the capacity to end your expectation in God. It causes miscarriage. The problem is not actually sin, the problem is what we do with the sin. If you repent and confess your sin there is mercy. But if you turn away from it, mercy flows towards you in the place of judgment. Mercy and favour are connected.
PUSH- Pray Until Something Happens. Any thing you need to get ready and prepare to PUSH! I will push!

PREPARATION FOR YOUR EXPECTATION TOWARDS MANIFESTATION
1. YOU MUST ACT ON YOUR EXPECTATION
Faith without works is dead. There is a problem when your faith is not demonstrated. Your blessing is much bigger than you it goes beyond you! Your connection with God benefits not just you but your generations.
2. YOU MUST GIVE FOR YOUR EXPECTATION
You want great harvest but you haven't sown anything to reap. You must sow! There is power in giving Harvest manifests when you give. If you can pray a lot and you can not give out of what God has bless you with you can not harvest. You must sow before you reap.
3. GIVE THANKS FOR YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Psalm 100:4 says: Enter his gates with thanksgiving and courts with praise. Don't be stranded at the gate some gets stranded because they don't follow the protocol. Philippines 4:6

Note: Manifestation only happens when you expect and have faith ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QF90IC7I9k

(1) (Reply)

Free Printable Bible Study Lessons With Questions And Answers Pdf / Live Eckankar Service October 30th On Zoom / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/11/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.