Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam (2431 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / Nigerian Man Poisoned To Death By His Friend In Indonesia (Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by BetterHeadline: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
A 23-year-old Muslim woman in eastern Uganda who converted to Christianity on Sept. 18 was poisoned to death that night, sources said.

SOURCE
Namata Habiiba attended a church service on Sept. 18 at the invitation of a friend in Wakawaka village, Bugiri District and put her faith in Christ, the friend said.

Habiiba, who lived with her Muslim stepmother after her parents were killed in a vehicle accident in 2019, returned home from the church service with her friend, and her stepmother asked why she had returned so late. Habiiba told her she had attended a church service and converted to Christianity, causing her stepmother, Namu Sauya, to stop talking to her, according to the friend, whose name is withheld for security reasons.

Sauya prepared and served food for them and then left the room, said the friend, who was fasting that day and did not eat. Within minutes, Habiiba started complaining of severe stomach pain and began to vomit, the friend said.

The friend shouted for Sauya, but there was no response, she said. Soon neighbors arrived, but Sauya had disappeared, Habiiba’s friend said.

They rushed Habiiba to a hospital in Bugiri, where a doctor gave her medication, but she soon died, the friend said. A postmortem, she said, determined she had died from ingesting rat poison.

Habiiba leaves behind a 3-year-old child, an area resident said. The father is a married Muslim who had planned to take her as his second wife, the source said.

Local officials and other villagers condemned the killing and have undertaken a search for Sauya, who remains missing, the resident said.

Habiiba’s body was laid to rest on Saturday (Sept. 24) in Musubi village, where her father was buried.

Mother Beaten for Her Faith
In central Uganda’s Bamusuta village, Kiboga District, a Muslim beat and left his wife after learning she had converted to Christianity.

Falida Nazziwa, 42, on Sept. 10 attended an all-night prayer vigil at an undisclosed church in Kiboga town while her husband was away in his work as a truck driver, she said. A secret Christian, Nazziwa expected her husband, Saidi Mudogo, to return late in the day on Sept. 11, but he had returned home when she arrived that morning, she said.

“In the morning as I went back home, I found my husband very furious on the compound, and he asked about where I slept,” Nazziwa told Morning Star News. “I told him the truth that I had gone for an overnight prayer in the church. After hearing the words ‘overnight prayer,’ he just jumped on my neck shouting, ‘Prayers, not in my house,’ and started beating and strangling me while shouting, ‘ Allah akbar [allah is greater]!
Kafir, kafir [infidel]!’”

Two men heard Nazziwa’s cries and rushed over to rescue her, but Mudogo chased her and her two younger children away, and they took refuge at an undisclosed location, she said. The couple has three other older children who were away at the time.
The church pastor, unnamed for security reasons, said Nazziwa has received treatment at a medical clinic in Kiboga. She was taking medication for swelling and had internal injuries causing severe pain, he said.

“The husband has disappeared since then, but we shall get him,” the pastor told Morning Star News. “I have reported the incident at the Kiboga police station. We hope the assailant will be arrested and justice given for the ailing mother.”
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by skyoboy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
She's better than her killer(s).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by SHINJA: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Islam is a cult...

4 Likes

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by Psych412(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
head slammers at it again

7 Likes

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by HarlequinLekex: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
This VIOLENT religion again

3 Likes

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by VictorDivine: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's only islam that can kill because one ceases to be muslim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by fman(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
VictorDivine:
It's only islam that can kill because one ceases to be muslim.
Olodo
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by BurgundyBlue: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
hmmm nawa oo....I so much dislike extremists,be it in Islam or Christianity....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by Prosper123: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
hmmm nawa oo....I so much dislike extremists,be it in Islam or Christianity....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....

Christian fanatics don't kill for Christ. They can even die for Christ. Moslem fanatics don't die for Mohammed, they kill for him. That's is the difference

3 Likes

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by Machalla(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by Mercury12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
The vawulence gangs pls step in.

This is going to be a fun-filled and fun-ride thread cool

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by HltSong: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Islam is a cult...

Seun
Mynd44

Rule 1,2and 3

1 Like

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by tishbite41(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2022
HltSong:

Seun
Mynd44

Rule 1,2and 3
Why are you calling them
All religions are cults abi you no go school
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by SILVERLINES: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Islam introduces;
Violence
Crime
Terrorism
Banditry
Murderers
Evil
Wickedness
Atrocities
Calamities
Tribulations
APC
Bola Ahmed Tunibu
Mohammadu Buhari
Abubarka Sharkau
Isa pantami
Liar Mohammed
Shittima
Atiku Abubarka
Miyetti Allah
Sani Abacha
Osama bin laden
Bokoharam
ISWAP
Isis
And other unnamed evils into this world, without Islam the world could have been an better place. Those fuccckin head slammers have destroy the universe

1 Like

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by mysticwarrior(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmm "WAKAWAKA village" if person no sabi trek he no go fit stay that village o.

Rip to her she is a martyr.
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by temitope27(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Serves her right grin moving from darkness to darkness
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by BusinessPlan22: 5:16am On Oct 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Islam introduces;
Violence
Crime
Terrorism
Banditry
Murderers
Evil
Wickedness
Atrocities
Calamities
Tribulations
APC
Bola Ahmed Tunibu
Mohammadu Buhari
Abubarka Sharkau
Isa pantami
Liar Mohammed
Shittima
Atiku Abubarka
Miyetti Allah
Sani Abacha
Osama bin laden
Bokoharam
ISWAP
Isis
And other unnamed evils into this world, without Islam the world could have been an better place. Those fuccckin head slammers have destroy the universe

Islam is a curse to the earth, kings be careful where you plant your seeds... Father Abraham is the father of the ishmaelites... Because of impatient

2 Likes

Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by olabodejinad: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Only idiots will comment under any post by OP, mf is as religious intolerant as any Islamic extremist. An about the issue of religious violence, I am a muslim and none of my alfas has ever preached such to me. The only form of violence acceptable is when it is in self defense. We should instead look into the people who commit these acts, these are people who are just intolerant to anything they do not partake in, be it muslim or not, check their histories, the same set of people that threw Daniel into the lion pit, threw His three friends into the furnace.

If you think I'm saying rubbish, ask yourself why these acts of religious violence are basically non existent in the South. And that's because southerners especially South West people are historically religious tolerant. The problem is not the religion, it is the people.

Same way Christian crusaders plundered Islamic lands all in the name of Christ, go read your history. There has always been violence in the name of religion, any religion you can think of. I am vehemently opposed to violence in any form.
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by NaijaCover(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedness and Evil everywhere. Just yesterday we read about the highly educated and enlightened CMD who is alleged to have been involved in Murder and ritualistic killing.
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by HolyMan12: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
skyoboy:
Religion of Peace

Religion of Piss

Jeon aka Fati2001 how far? cool
Re: 23year Old Christian Lady Poisoned To Death For Leaving Islam by LordGuru1: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Wickedness and Evil everywhere. Just yesterday we read about the highly educated and enlightened CMD who is alleged to have been involved in Murder and ritualistic killing.
Glad to know you are angered and troubled by the proliferating evil among our People. A great Chinese Sage said the thing that angers you most in the World is the very thing/Problem that you were Created to Solve. i.e. You were actually sent to the World as Yoruba to help Yoruba People love one another beyond Religion, Tradition, Politics, Money, Power, etc. If you put you effort and Lifetime into it, your Soul will get so much Satisfaction seeing the lack of Yoruba-to-Yoruba Unity, Yoruba Brotherly Support, Care and lack of Yoruba Brother Love become a thing of the Past. I'm talking from experience, I was just so much like you and was about to commit Suicide after graduating and no job for 3 solid Years. I later came across the Wisdom of the Sage, I became BornAgain, started going to Church and prayed that Almighty should help me solve Problems of Yoruba Land and People. It is yielding results already. Not too significant yet, buy noticable. So, stop focusing your lIfe on Desire just to make money or become "Successful" so that you can show-off and kill other Yorubas with envy. Focus your remaining Life on doing whatever it takes to get ALL Yorubas to Love one another, Protect one another, support one another and Defend one another. By old age, you will look back and be more fulfilled that those that greedily live to acquire cars and masions. Yorubas: Stronger together!

(1) (Reply)

Sister Of 15-year-old Slimzy Jay Who Drank Sniper Denies She Committed Suicide B / Nigerian Police Man Caught Wrapping Weed To Get High In A Police Van / Due To Misunderstanding Two Friends, Fight, Strip Themself Nak£d. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.