Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port (258 Views)

Ghanaian Hustler Carries Heavy Thick Lady Across A Flooded Road / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Man Carries Sponge And Soap To Lagos Beach To Swim (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Ilamina(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Does nlng bonny have a plane that carries it's students from abuja to portharcourt

Because I heard shell students (people who their parents work in shell), were not affected by the incident
Because they had their own plane that carries them from abuja to ph
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by LikeAking: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
My nutmeg!

He u dey!
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Ilamina(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
LikeAking:
My nutmeg!

He u dey!

I am fine
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Conner44: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ilamina:

Does nlng bonny have a plane that carries it's students from abuja to portharcourt

Because I heard shell students (people who their parents work in shell), were not affected by the incident
Because they had their own plane that carries them from abuja to ph

What incident are you talking about? undecided
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Ilamina(f): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:

What incident are you talking about? undecided
the sosoliso plane crash that killed the loyola students coming from abuja to portharcourt
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Conner44: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ilamina:
the sosoliso plane crash that killed the loyola students coming from abuja to portharcourt

So, wait oh . . .

Sosoliso plane crash that occurred about 10 years ago is the reason you’re asking this question today? shocked
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by Ilamina(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Conner44:

So, wait oh . . .

Sosoliso plane crash that occurred about 10 years ago is the reason you’re asking this question today? shocked
isn't the plane cash still fresh in our minds
Re: Does Nlng Bonny Have A Plane That Carries It's Students From Abuja To Port by LikeAking: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ilamina:

I am fine

If u are fine, am fine.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Umar-sadiq As NSIA MD / Wife Kill Husband Because He Caught Her Sleeping With Another Man / VIN Decoder In USA Buy Old Cars With VIN Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.