Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'm Confused About This Loan App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Confused About This Loan App (500 Views)

Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yes ,fair money loans app approved a loan for me today, about four hours ago. Now i have not received it, i have also not received any call from them.
My problem and confusion, why have i not seen the loan,
Is it because today is Sunday ?
I have not collected from them before.
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by sleek214(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why are you confused? Is it by force to loan you money?
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
sleek214:
Why are you confused? Is it by force to loan you money?
e be like say dem swear for you with Kai Kai, sotey you dey drink on Sunday.
Read my post before commenting, they have approved the loan but didn't send it ?
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by sleek214(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
pointblank247:
e be like say dem swear for you with Kai Kai, sotey you dey drink on Sunday.
Read my post before commenting, they have approved the loan but didn't send it ?
Because they know you won't pay back. Make i dey enjoy my kai kai, at least i no need loan app to buy my drink
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
sleek214:

Because they know you won't pay back. Make i dey enjoy my kai kai, at least i no need loan app to buy my drink
no go mix Kai Kai with agbado, to avoid story that touch the heart
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by VeryWickedGoat: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your repayment date has started counting sir.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Your repayment date has started counting sir.
please are you talking from experience or joking ?
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by Nikkganc08(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
pointblank247:
please are you talking from experience or joking ?

Bro...

You are taking the wrong step.

Fair money won't send the money to ur bank account. If you like , wait from now till next year.

Go back to your fairmoney app, you'd see d money there waiting for you on the app.

It was credited immediately you applied for the loan.

What you'd have to do is to now transfer that money to your bank account.

Once done, you'd get a bank alert immediately or within minutes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Bro...

You are taking the wrong step.

Fair money won't send the money to ur bank account. If you like , wait from now till next year.

Go back to your fairmoney app, you'd see d money there waiting for you on the app.

It was credited immediately you applied for the loan.

What you'd have to do is to now transfer that money to your bank account.

Once done, you'd get a bank alert immediately or within minutes.
i could not see it on the app.
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by xtivin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you use GTB check balance
Re: I'm Confused About This Loan App by pointblank247(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
xtivin:
If you use GTB check balance
i use first bank and checked balance, nothing nothing

(1) (Reply)

1,000 Pi Giveaway Hurry!!!! / See This Guys / 2 days Training On How To Start Making Money Working As A China BuyingAgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.