Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. (8136 Views)

Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney / App Called Eversend Is A Scam!!! Be Warned / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 7:11am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning NL, I don't like doing this but I have to, please avoid this loan app called Fairmoney, all their staff are thieves, how can they borrowed you money in the night & before you wakes up the nest morning they have started deducting small small out of it..These guys are thieves please avoid them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Can't stop laughing. Are u 4 real?
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by talk2hb1(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
master69:
Good morning NL, I don't like doing this but I have to, please avoid this loan app called Fairmoney, all their staff are thieves, how can they borrowed you money in the night & before you wakes up the nest morning they have started deducting small small out of it..These guys are thieves please avoid them.
Block Your ATM card
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
Can't stop laughing.
Are u 4 real?
Yes oo, the first deduction was 1600, followed by 2400 then 3400 I had to transfer the remaining balance to a different account.. funny enough the reasons for the money could not be achieved again because of their dubious act...is really painful sha in this January.

8 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
talk2hb1:

Block Your ATM card
Already on my way to change the Passcode... Thank you.
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Randy100: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
If you borrow money, try dey pay, stop all this victim mentality. I once used fairmoney loan once, it really helped me. Even though they cut my neck with their charges on interest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by faceland: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
Randy100:
If you borrow money, try dey pay, stop all this victim mentality. I once used fairmoney loan once, it really helped me. Even though they cut my neck with their charges on interest.

Listen to him and pay before they start making Obituary posters and HIV report (like one thread showed) grin

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by BigYash: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
I thought they said Fairmoney was the best amongst them all.. Zenith Bank dey thief people 4million.
Unfair-Money dey thief nairalander money.. Nigeria is my country..

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Randy100:
I don't know you but please don't come here and talk nonsense....this was yesterday night breaking this morning..I believe if u had this same incident u will rant more than this.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:11am On Jan 13, 2023
BigYash:
I thought they said Fairmoney was the best amongst them all.. Zenith Bank dey thief people 4million.
Unfair-Money dey thief nairalander money.. Nigeria is my country..

Fairmoney has gone to the dustbins.

In fact, I have flagged their app on Google Play, and I have enjoined others that I know to do so.

Carbon too, was great at a time, but they spoilt their goodness with criminal harassment.

Branch is actually the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2023
faceland:

Listen to him and pay before they start making Obituary posters and HIV report (like one thread showed) grin

Fairmoney does not defame defaulters.

8 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Fakbrown: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Be like them go confirm him name for credit beareau for night
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2023
It's well anyway.
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Randy100: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2023
master69:
I don't know you but please don't come here and talk nonsense....this was yesterday night breaking this morning..I believe if u had this same incident u will rant more than this.
Is alright sir.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by BigYash: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Fairmoney has gone to the dustbins.

In fact, I have flagged their app on Google Play, and I have enjoined others that I know to do so.

Carbon too, was great at a time, but they spoilt their goodness with criminal harassment.

Branch is actually the best.
Wonderful. One should just avoid them,since the government has failed in regulating them.. Imagine them posting obituary posters of defaulting customers.. That's bulshit mehn!

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Vyzz: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2023
cool

No safe place to keep money now...

Bank go whine u..

Online banking go wine you more

Loan app go scam u

Even for grandma wrapper tie, fulani herdsmen go thief am...

Make February come fast make we vote Obi so the system go start to the work again

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by talk2hb1(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2023
master69:
Already on my way to change the Passcode... Thank you.
Nah, block the bank card.
They can only charge your card, they are using paystack as their payment processor, and paystack only charge cards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2023
Ok thanks for this.
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by FatimaAbbas(f): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please kindly help to subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aiNEYzfXEw
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by liveyourlife007(m): 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
But fairmoney has been loyal to me o.
I don't understand why people keep complaining about them.

I saved over 80,000 onit for almost a month and nothing happened to my money.

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Graceconnect: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
master69:

Are you owing them and failed to pay on the agreed deadline?
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by master69(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Graceconnect:

Are you owing them and failed to pay on the agreed deadline?
I'm not owing them I needed money urgently so I decided to use them yesterday night but after getting the money I left it in my account because I was supposed to used it for something else this morning but to my greatest surprise they started debiting me about three (3) times that was around 2am and early this morning before I transfer the remaining balance to a different account.
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by expert234: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Randy100:

Did you even read at all?

The way some of you comment, one start wondering if your brains havent been replaced with sawdust.

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Ocean2016: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Honestly,me too I'm in big debt. Their charges are too high . Now they will ask u pay more than half if what you borrowed.
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by oliverwrites: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
master69:
Yes oo, the first deduction was 1600, followed by 2400 then 3400 I had to transfer the remaining balance to a different account.. funny enough the reasons for the money could not be achieved again because of their dubious act...is really painful sha in this January.
How much did you borrow?
Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by endsarrrs(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Fakbrown:
Be like them go confirm him name for credit beareau for night

Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. by Herosax: 1:10pm On Jan 06
Omo na them sabi, everyone know say country hard,but for these loaners, theyโ€™re demons. God forbid bad thing. Like this eh, I no dey pay shishii ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜.them think say dem dey wise . Rubbish people๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹ If u are still worried about them or what they will do to u if u are owing them ,na u sabi, thatโ€™s to ur own peril. Do not mind whatever messages or threats they send on daily basis. Most of those loaners are fast killers, crooks and real time scammers. Like this ehโ€ฆ. Am owing about 8 of them, but i no dey pay shishi. Itโ€™s over 5months now since overdue and none of them have sent messages to my contacts or post my pictures anywhere. They are even tired of calling me๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜. Dem dey crase. If you want to know how to deny them access and how to clear your contacts and data from their server send me a dm on WhatsApp @09151977310.But if you be one of their agents and you near my DM I pray make thunder no strike u and ur data shaa oo. Nonsense people ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

(1) (Reply)

OVER AND UNDER 2.5 GOALs WITH BEST CHANCE OF WINNING (14WIN - 2LOSS) !! / Where Can I Get Storage Space In Lagos / MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.