Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Dancing Naked In The Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing Naked In The Dream. (823 Views)

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / Christianity Made Our Girls Stop Dancing Naked – Momodu II, Ojirua Of Irrua / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing Naked In The Dream. by DanZO17: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day nairalanders.
Please I had a dream, I was dancing Naked in front of a mirror in my room, and I seemed very happy. I then discovered a family friend was looking at me and laughing, then I laughed too, and I woke up.
Please I've prayed, but any interpretation?. Please help.
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by soontodie: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
They want to make u mad village ppl on ur matter well they have succeeded in mine. My Tim time bis up
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by lkamandoncome: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
It just a dream, dreams don't have meaning

1 Like

Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by Truvelisback(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2022
DanZO17:
Good day nairalanders.
Please I had a dream, I was dancing Naked in front of a mirror in my room, and I seemed very happy. I then discovered a family friend was looking at me and laughing, then I laughed too, and I woke up.
The dream isn't a good one. The dream could mean that u are happy and proud of something u should have been ashamed of.
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by Honchoslim16(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
lkamandoncome:
It just a dream, dreams don't have meaning
dreams have meaning man
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by Honchoslim16(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
DanZO17:
Good day nairalanders.
You need to cleanse yourself man.
I could prepare you some stuffs
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by Pastsoul: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Permit me, so when last do you have sex
(Pride, you will cause your own destruction) pray against unseen power, the lord forgiveness and make a Thanksgiving to God.
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by lkamandoncome: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Honchoslim16:
dreams have meaning man

They don't
The dreams are from your subconscious mind
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by OgaMadam(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
DanZO17:
Good day nairalanders.

You are happy at your most base. Down to having nothing covering you. Not hiding anything. You are vulnerable and comfortable with who you are.

You have been to open with an untrustworthy friend. Gisting freely and comfortably, not knowing friend is laughing at you. breaking you donw.

Keep your vulnerability to yourself.
Re: Dancing Naked In The Dream. by Honchoslim16(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
lkamandoncome:

They don't
The dreams are from your subconscious mind
I don't like to argue..cos they ain't know nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Love Spell You Can Do Buy Yourself And See Results In Weeks. / Miracle For Men Of God / Ramadan Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.