Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Need Marketers For Impersonation Detection System - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need Marketers For Impersonation Detection System (706 Views)

Klipboard: A School Management Software (50% COMMISSION FOR MARKETERS) / sold / Cyber Crime Detection: Development Of Software For Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Marketers For Impersonation Detection System by ayanex10: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
Marketers needed for a software called Impersonation Detection System.

The software is intended for use by Higher Institutions to detect various examination malpractices by students during examination. The software has the ability to detect impersonation during examination and take biometric attendance during examination.

The definition of examination impersonation according to the software is as below:
[list]
[li]A student writes examination for another student in another department.[/li]
[li]A student writes examination for his colleague within the same department.[/li]
[li]A student submits two answer sheets at the end of the examination where, one is for himself and the other is for his fellow colleague that is not physically present for the examination.[/li]
[/list]

Biometric attendance recorded by the system eliminates the need for signatures during the examination.

The software uses Fingerprint Biometric Technology - DigitalPersona UareU 4500.

The software has already been fully developed, and all that is required is just deployment, and that is where, you, the marketer comes in.

If you are interested in marketing the software, please get in touch using the attached contact details.
I have deliberately refused to write contact info in this post so as to prevent spamming by mail-bot and the like. If you are seriously interested in marketing this software, then please take the pain to download the attached Microsoft Word document that contains the contact details.

The software is already available for live demonstration and will be demonstrated to you on demand!

Re: Need Marketers For Impersonation Detection System by soloyes(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2011
man I'm interested just send me ur contact on 07033401507

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Developer / Help With Homepage Needed / Stock Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.