Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed (1150 Views)

2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof / Osun Exposes APC Rigging Template For 2019 Election-secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Lovelive: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....
This is the core reason they talk about the structure.

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Before electoral results are transmitted party agents will sign on the results sheets.It is not the figures that will be transmitted.So give us more insight into this rigging plots.I am not disputing you though.Knowing that tinubu bribed delegates with $40k each.While atiku bribed the PDP chairman with #1b to emerge as PDP candidate.Anything is possible.Desperadors.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by RisenJoe(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hmmm, desperate lots

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by ImperialYoruba: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lovelive:
Just returned back from Jigawa state where I had my NYSC, went for a business transaction.

My dear and fellow obidients, we still have a lot of work to do in Jigawa, Katsina and Bauchi states. These are the states I can mention that I am 100percent sure PO effect is not being felt at all and these devilish people want to rig the election from these locations.

Now, to the main reason I will drop this very important information here and urgently call for a shout from all PO support groups, social media influencers, excellent orators, intelligent writers to assist in the call out of the wicked and devilish atrocities currently peddling in these areas as mentioned above.

In Katsina and Jigawa states, 7k to 10k is being paid to individuals, families door to door as at last Friday and Monday this week.

Thumbprinting is already ongoing in the ballot papers (this is the greatest shocker beyond human comprehension, 2023 ballot paper is already available with just party logos.)

The idea and antecedent is that on election day, while voters verification is done, paid voters will go home and the already thumb printed ballot papers will be dropped inside the ballot boxes and results will be transmitted electronically with massive numbers for APC and some PDP. Just to know, APC is solely responsible for these act. This is how the bulk numbers will be transmitted.....

LP don't have such structure in these areas. All LP can do is to shout, use the media, escalate and call out INEC now now now.....

This ungodly act is already taking place in these areas and I couldn't but shed tears and feel sorry for the country.... We need to share this information on every social media platform until it gets to INEC,these rogues want to undermine our resolve efforts to reclaim our country. Please share this message to everybody, don't keep to yourself, we need to alert the INEC not minding the collusion. Share &Share please

*COPIED*

You are just like Obi, a dullard.

You said you returned from NYSC, what did you study? University failures acting woke. grin grin

If they like they go home with ballot box filled with thumbprints, it is useless under the new electoral process. It's like robbing a store of gift cards and trying to use it to purchase. They are dummy cards. grin

You this dullard, read and gain knowledge how INEC conducts election. Rigging has been phased out. There is accreditation, scrubbing and validation now.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Ikpewe: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lovelive:

*COPIED*
Crying even before defeat.
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by youngmd: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
They can't when will they drop this d ballot paper
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by KanwuliaExtra: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022

I thought the “people” are the “structure”? undecided
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Bontafa: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You said you returned from NYSC, what did you study? University failures acting woke. grin grin

If they like they go home with ballot box filled with thumbprints, it is useless under the new electoral process. It's like robbing a store of gift cards and trying to use it to purchase. They are dummy cards. grin

You this dullard, read and gain knowledge how INEC conducts election. Rigging has been phased out. There is accreditation, scrubbing and validation now.

Failures. Like you BATified2023 ,kad10, tinubuadvocate,paindealer and pandoraobi should never shout change because you guys have egg brain . You rather watch the country burn just for a cup of garri
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by RenaissanceGuy: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is it everything you see online that you copy and paste on NL, without reasoning for yourself??

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Tinubuadvocate: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique .
Bontafa:

Failures. Like you BATified2023 ,kad10, tinubuadvocate,paindealer and pandoraobi should never shout change because you guys have egg brain . You rather watch the country burn just for a cup of garri

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Bontafa: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique .

Cry cry baby

1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by SWATMan: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

Phew! Omo see finishing.
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Before electoral results are transmitted party agents will sign on the results sheets.It is not the figures that will be transmitted.So give us more insight into this rigging plots.I am not disputing you though.Knowing that tinubu bribed delegates with $40k each.While atiku bribed the PDP chairman with #1b to emerge as PDP candidate.Anything is possible.Desperadors.

Wouldn’t LPs agents on ground be northern muslims too? We know they first owe allegiance to their ethnicity, after which come Allah….region… and party (in no particular order)! Even if some of the LP agents get a sudden prick of conscience, and want to do the right thing, only threats to them and their families lives is enough to get them to cooperate! And these are by no means idle threats! Remember what happened to the southern Christian youth corpers in 2011…and how the Kano REC was roasted alive in his house in 2015?

As was stated by the OP, when they talk of ‘structure’, this is exactly what they have in mind. This is what gives them the confidence to see LP pulling in the crowds and have an ever increasing support base, yet confidently and smugly say ‘when Peter Obi loses, we don’t wanna hear crying or any protesting oh!’

The rigging didn’t even start with the criminal thumbprinting of ballot papers months before polling day (anyone else wondering how they managed to get their paws on supposedly secured materials months before polling day?)! It started with the registration during registration and collection of PVCs, when registration was made difficult in the south-east and parts of the south-south….when many PVCs in these regions, ready for collection were either buried or chucked in the gutter….and when masked UGM, purporting to be sent by IPOB, went out to try and create a climate of fear in the region by targeting registration centres and even murdering one INEC official to drive home their point!

A lot of southerners and Christian middle-beltans are either naive or just too trusting and quick to take these people at their word. Not me! I know what these desperate people can do to try and hold on to power….or to try and keep the ‘nyamuree’ away from their birthright, Aso Rock! Also, imagine all the criminality (stealing of public funds…circumventing laws, rules and procedures for selfish gain….nepotism….state sanctioned murder….etc) they would have engaged in these past 7+ years! You think they will be comfortable to have a anti-establishment and table-shaker come in and expose their criminality and hustle!?

As the OP stated, whatever major rigging….the groundwork for the ‘magic’ they intend to shock us with, are all being done prior to election (and in this, powers behind both the PDP and APC are in agreement) as brazen election rigging and voter intimidation with security personnel would be too risky since they run the risk of having the entire process discredited in the eyes of the int’l community. On election day, all they have left to do is bring out the cartons of already thumbprinted ballot papers, and their army of underaged voters…. coupled with frustrating a smooth balloting process in known strongholds of the Labour Party candidates (especially for presidential and Lagos state gubernatorial elections)! wink
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Wouldn’t LPs agents on ground be northern muslims too? We know they first owe allegiance to their ethnicity, after which come Allah….region… and party (in no particular order)! Even if some of the LP agents get a sudden prick of conscience, and want to do the right thing, only threats to them and their families lives is enough to get them to cooperate! And these are by no means idle threats! Remember what happened to the southern Christian youth corpers in 2011…and how the Kano REC was roasted alive in his house in 2015?

As was stated by the OP, when they talk of ‘structure’, this is exactly what they have in mind. This is what gives them the confidence to see LP pulling in the crowds and have an ever increasing support base, yet confidently and smugly say ‘when Peter Obi loses, we don’t wanna hear crying or any protesting oh!’

The rigging didn’t even start with the criminal thumbprinting of ballot papers months before polling day (anyone else wondering how they managed to get their paws on supposedly secured materials months before polling day?)! It started with the registration during registration and collection of PVCs, when registration was made difficult in the south-east and parts of the south-south….when many PVCs in these regions, ready for collection were either buried or chucked in the gutter….and when masked UGM, purporting to be sent by IPOB, went out to try and create a climate of fear in the region by targeting registration centres and even murdering one INEC official to drive home their point!

A lot of southerners and Christian middle-beltans are either naive or just too trusting and quick to take these people at their word. Not me! I know what these desperate people can do to try and hold on to power….or to try and keep the ‘nyamuree’ away from their birthright, Aso Rock! Also, imagine all the criminality (stealing of public funds…circumventing laws, rules and procedures for selfish gain….nepotism….state sanctioned murder….etc) they would have engaged in these past 7+ years! You think they will be comfortable have a anti-establishment and table-shaker come in and expose their criminality and hustle!?

As the OP stated, whatever major rigging….the groundwork for the ‘magic’ they intend to shock us with, are all being done prior to election (and in this, powers behind both the PDP and APC are in agreement) as brazen election rigging and voter intimidation with security personnel would be too risky as they run the risk of having the entire process discredited in the eyes of the int’l community. On election day, all they have left to do is bring out the cartons of already thumbprinted ballot papers, and their army of underaged voters…. coupled with frustrating a smooth balloting process in known strongholds of the Labour Party candidates (especially for presidential and Lagos state gubernatorial elections)! wink
Abeg!I neva chop.I no fit read this long epic poem.
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by KingKO22: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
No rest for IPOB and zombidiots grin

HBP and heart attack might finish all of you before election grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Daniel76: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You this dullard, read and gain knowledge how INEC conducts election. Rigging has been phased out. There is accreditation, scrubbing and validation now. My brother tell this obi supporter why are the dull like obi

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by topsam1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
May be na ballot paper specimen the guy see wey they make am dey panic...I laugh in Danish
ImperialYoruba:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by BATified2023: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bontafa:

u igbos will cry fire
Re: 2023 Elections: APC Rigging Strategies Exposed by Bontafa: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Phahahaha spoilt robot.

I still mention you for another thread go comment the same line

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Slave Trade Was Possible Because Most Black People Are Cowards / Why Is The Stoning Of APC In Jos Not On Front Page? / Will Tinubu Trade-off APC Candidates In PDP G-5 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.