Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls. (327 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Declares Muhammadu Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Polls / ATIKU Clear Winner Of Ondo, Osun And Lagos Presidential Polls / 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls. by Bonavi: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Everything seems to be working against tinubu's candidacy. Lots and lots of controversies around him while Peter Obi's momentum seem to be soaring ever higher.
This race as am seeing it at the moment has become that of Obi and Atiku because major part of southern Nigeria and the middle belt are obviously rooting for Obi while the core north rooting for Atiku at the moment.
Tinubu's vote are mostly gonna come from southwest which Obi has been making serious inroads in. Obi might be getting around 50percent of the southwest vote while Tinubu may be struggling to get around 40percent of southwest vote.
The result as I ve seen it - Obi will win with a landslide victory while Atiku would come 2nd. Kwankwaso looks like he may be springing some surprises by coming third and Tinubu settling for the 4th position if he didnt pull out of the race which is becoming likely.

2 Likes

Re: I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
If any URCHIN commits SUICIDE this night, I will hold you responsible.

2 Likes

Re: I See Kwankwaso Overtaking Tinubu In The Presidential Polls. by ladiguy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bonavi:
Everything seems to be working against tinubu's candidacy. Lots and lots of controversies around him while Peter Obi's momentum seem to be soaring ever higher.
This race as am seeing it at the moment has become that of Obi and Atiku because major part of southern Nigeria and the middle belt are obviously rooting for Obi while the core north rooting for Atiku at the moment.
Tinubu's vote are mostly gonna come from
southwest which Obi has been making
serious inroads in. Obi might be getting around 50percent of the southwest vote while Tinubu may be struggling to get around 40percent of southwest vote.
The result as I ve seen it - Obi will win with a landslide victory while Atiku would come 2nd. Kwankwaso looks like he may be springing
some surprises by coming third and Tinubu settling for the 4th position if he didnt pull out of the race which is becoming likely.

You be mugu. Obi getting 50% of Southwest Nd Tinubu getting 40%, abi? You no get sense

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Riding A Stationery Bike Is Physiotherapy For Perkinson Disease (photo) / Sen Aliero, Bande, PDP Notchers In Solidarity Rally For Mallamawa(photos) / 2023 Nairaland Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.