Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website (522 Views)

This Is A Platform To Buy & Resell Cheap Data, Airtime & Cable Subscription / Create A Fully Automated Data, Airtime, Cable TV Etc. Website With N7k / How To Make N200,000 Monthly Vending Airtime, Cable Tv And Electricity Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello guys,

Yes! I am selling my API business website. On this website you are a big wholesaler, selling affordable data, airtime, cable TV subscription, loading PHCN prepaid meter, Selling waec scratch to users across Nigeria from the website.

For example, MTN 1G data is #255 for wholesale price from the website but you can sale as high as #300 or lower to your customers. All network data are available and also all network airtime are available on the website.

THINGS YOU CAN DO DIRECTLY ON SITE ARE

Dstv, Gotv, and startime subscription, Affordable data plan for all website, You can also pay for PHCN, You can buy Waec scratch card from the website as well.

Once we agree and finalize buying and handing over. I will sign out and make you the admin giving you access to Backpage of the website, where you can control your market price how you want it to appear on the website for your customers.

I used paystack for online payment for customers. You can install any payment gateway you want . You don't have be online always to sell for anyone. Just load your wallet and you are good to go.

We can do face to face handing over if you are on the island, Ajah precisely.

Price: 50k
Domain expire next year march.

Check website here: www.dataonlineng.com

Please note that this website is currently active and still running business.

For enquiry please Whatsapp 09131056779 or ☎️ 09131056779

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Interested buyer can message me. Website is active and running.
Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by afiaonline: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why are you selling it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Because I choose to sell it. For enquiry Whatsapp the number above.

Why are you selling it[/quote]
Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Still available for serious business minded individual.
Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by donsheddy1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Chat me if you can
Simplyfun:
Still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Mobile Data, Airtime, Cable TV Website by Simplyfun: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Whatsapp me on 09131056779

Chat me if you can[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Paper Machine For Sale In Umuahia / POS And Data Reseller / Idea Tips For The Nigerian Youths, Including Those In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.